Pumping at work: washing the pump?

Old January 8th 04, 09:39 AM
Kris

Default Pumping at work: washing the pump?

I use the wide mouth Avent feeding bottles with a sealing disk that fits
into the lid instead of the teats. They seal up really well. I also found
it useful to use an Avent Isis comfort breast shells on the side I'm not
expressing from to catch all the extra milk that leaks out that side. Have
a look at www.avent.com.au . This just sits in your bra and leaves both
hands free for expressing and catching the milk. I'm in Australia but I'm
sure the Avent products are available most places.

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
I found the easiest option for me was to express by hand at work. (I

was
lucky enough to find it quicker). Even if it takes you a minute or two
longer it saves on all the washing up hassles. Just an alternative

thought
that might work for some people.

what do you express into? I can get a very good flow by hand, so it
probably is faster, I just can't catch the milk!