To "Opinions"

Old November 4th 05, 09:44 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Default To "Opinions"

Of course I recognize "Observer." I just thought I'd allow "Opinions" a
chance to continue to reveal himself (grin)!

LaVonne

wrote:
Come on, you don't recognize "Observer" with a sock over his head?

He never could respond intelligently, or ethically.

0:-

Old November 4th 05, 09:51 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Opinions wrote:

Carlson LaVonne wrote:

You appear not to respond to hard questions or want an honest debate.

I have responded to many of your posts and you have responded with silence.

Could it be you have no logical response?

LaVonne

Absent any reference on my part to the topic, telling me what I do and
do not understand is not debate; it's an accusation.

I don't think so (grin)! I think you have nothing to debate so you
avoid my responses to you.

Given the preceding statement, why should I want to debate you? What
do you think you have that I could benefit from having? Who are you
that I should care what you think, say, or do?

I have no idea why you should want to debate with me, or anyone else.
However, since you posted on this ng, it appeared you wanted to discuss
and debate. Otherwise, why are you posting?

Define logic as you understand it. How many varieties of logic are
there?

I'll give you an answer of illogical thinking. Above you state "Who are
you that I should care what you think, say, or do?" This isn't about who
I am or who you are or about caring what either thinks. This isn't a
coffee party.

This is a ng, and there is very little logical reason to post if one
doesn't want to discuss issues and debate intelligently. Of course,
illogical thinking could lead one to post for no reason whatsoever,
other than personal harassment.

LaVonne

Old November 4th 05, 11:05 PM
Opinions

Carlson LaVonne wrote:
Opinions wrote:

Carlson LaVonne wrote:

You appear not to respond to hard questions or want an honest debate.

I have responded to many of your posts and you have responded with silence.

Could it be you have no logical response?

LaVonne

Absent any reference on my part to the topic, telling me what I do and
do not understand is not debate; it's an accusation.

I don't think so (grin)! I think you have nothing to debate so you
avoid my responses to you.

Given the preceding statement, why should I want to debate you? What
do you think you have that I could benefit from having? Who are you
that I should care what you think, say, or do?

I have no idea why you should want to debate with me, or anyone else.

Excellent point. By your own omission, in totally ignoring my
preceding paragraph, you have nothing to offer.

However, since you posted on this ng, it appeared you wanted to discuss
and debate. Otherwise, why are you posting?

ng = NEWS group. News, get it? The 1st definition of news is "a: a
report of recent events b: previously unknown information c: something
having a specified influence or effect"

Apparently the lexicologist missed including the "d: debate the
closed-minded ideologues" definition. Anyone have a dictionary with
that one in it?

The *news* is that no-spanks are a subculture. No-spanks engage in
what amounts to little more than eugenics by proxy. The potential
*effect* is that if no-spanks ever get real power, the results will
rival the current disaster in Washington.

Define logic as you understand it. How many varieties of logic are
there?

I'll give you an answer of illogical thinking. Above you state "Who are
you that I should care what you think, say, or do?" This isn't about who
I am or who you are or about caring what either thinks. This isn't a
coffee party.

Giving what you consider to be an illogical example is not defining
logic.

This is a ng, and there is very little logical reason to post if one
doesn't want to discuss issues and debate intelligently. Of course,
illogical thinking could lead one to post for no reason whatsoever,
other than personal harassment.

How am I harassing you? By being here? If so, you are paranoid. Seek
psychiatric help as soon as possible. After all, you are the one who
first sought to engage me.

All I did was try to avoid confrontation. Hence, especially given that
you admit that you have nothing to offer that is worthwhle, you are the
harasser.

LaVonne

Old November 5th 05, 12:41 AM
Doan

LIE, "never-spanked" boy, LIE.
;-)

Doan

On 4 Nov 2005 wrote:

Dance, monkeyboy, dance.

R R R R R R

0:-

Old November 5th 05, 01:30 AM

Opinions wrote:
Carlson LaVonne wrote:
Opinions wrote:

Carlson LaVonne wrote:

You appear not to respond to hard questions or want an honest debate.

I have responded to many of your posts and you have responded with silence.

Could it be you have no logical response?

LaVonne

Absent any reference on my part to the topic, telling me what I do and
do not understand is not debate; it's an accusation.

I don't think so (grin)! I think you have nothing to debate so you
avoid my responses to you.

Given the preceding statement, why should I want to debate you? What
do you think you have that I could benefit from having? Who are you
that I should care what you think, say, or do?

I have no idea why you should want to debate with me, or anyone else.

Excellent point. By your own omission, in totally ignoring my
preceding paragraph, you have nothing to offer.

Totally ignoring?

You asked "..why should I want to debate you?"

I answered that I had no idea.

Nor do I have any idea why who I think I am is relevant to the
discussion.

In other words, you were answered, I did not totally ignore your
paragraph and I admitted that I had nothing to offer. I assume you
understand that I make no claims to being a mind reader.

So, you are, among other things, a liar, or very dificient in language
skills.

However, since you posted on this ng, it appeared you wanted to discuss
and debate. Otherwise, why are you posting?

ng = NEWS group. News, get it? The 1st definition of news is "a: a
report of recent events b: previously unknown information c: something
having a specified influence or effect"

You might have missed, " .. since you posted on THIS ng." Please go
back and reread and answer the question actually put to you. You've
posted nothing "news" worthy to this ng.

Apparently the lexicologist missed including the "d: debate the
closed-minded ideologues" definition. Anyone have a dictionary with
that one in it?

I don't fit your description but you do invite me to ask, "debate?"
When have you debated?

Must have missed your post.

The *news* is that no-spanks are a subculture.

No, that's not news. That silliness has been tried here before. There
are millions of us. Hardly a subculture.

No-spanks engage in
what amounts to little more than eugenics by proxy. The potential
*effect* is that if no-spanks ever get real power, the results will
rival the current disaster in Washington.

We already have power. We don't spank ours, and we notice that our
children fair better at all levels, intellectually, and socially, and
most especially psychologically. They have a great deal of difficulty
in deluding themselves, as you folks do.

Define logic as you understand it. How many varieties of logic are
there?

I'll give you an answer of illogical thinking. Above you state "Who are
you that I should care what you think, say, or do?" This isn't about who
I am or who you are or about caring what either thinks. This isn't a
coffee party.

Giving what you consider to be an illogical example is not defining
logic.

Sorry, examples are common in definitions. You simply want more.

I'm not here to discuss logic, so much as spanking, and your lack of
logic.

This is a ng, and there is very little logical reason to post if one
doesn't want to discuss issues and debate intelligently. Of course,
illogical thinking could lead one to post for no reason whatsoever,
other than personal harassment.

How am I harassing you?

You aren't. You are trying. Poorly.

By being here?

Actually you are very welcome here. The more of you the better. And the
more like you. It makes our argument so much more credible when we have
examples of the spanked.

If so, you are paranoid.

Well, since you aren't harrassing me, and I want you here as long as
possible posting as much as possible, that would hardly classify me as
a paranoid.

Seek
psychiatric help as soon as possible. After all, you are the one who
first sought to engage me.

Let me give you yet another example of logic, by pointing out its
opposite.

You opened this little number with a question, "How am I harrassing
you?" Followed up with the question, "By being here?" and finally with,
"If so, you are paranoid."

Then, you go on to tell me to seek psychiatric help. I presume because
you have proven I'm a paranoid. Wouldn't that be a bit illogical to
assume given you hadn't read my answer yet?

Now if I said, yes, you are harassing me, and yes it's because you are
here, then we could explore this supposed paranoia of mine.

But I didn't. Hence you are illogical.

All I did was try to avoid confrontation.

When was that?

Hence, especially given that
you admit that you have nothing to offer that is worthwhle, you are the
harasser.

By answering your question? That I have no way of knowing why you are
posting here?

Yes, I think I can figure out between us who is most in need of
psychiatric help. 0:-

Or possible some training in ethics.

Topped off with a short course in critical thinking skills.

Would do you wonders.

0:-