" Big Money while " Working in Faith " pays dividends "

Old February 20th 07, 10:55 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
2Barter.net

Default " Big Money while " Working in Faith " pays dividends "

" Big Money while " Working in Faith " pays dividends "

On "CLICK" to Start
http://www.vendweb.com/images/Icons/...oney%20Bag.gif
How do you like those Apples Mr Google.
Thank you
Google for your Google bot
On "CLICK" to see

http://www.justilien.com/images/google-networks.jpg
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oogle+Se arch
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...et&btnG=Search

" Working in Faith "

How far can one see,while Surrounded by Only GOD'S
perfect creation.

Being driven by Faith and guided there In,while
working through the Power of candle light.
Seeing It give-way while watching the last Star fade
Â*Introducing the Sun
to this dark Mountain.
Far enough it seems to move this Mountain.
Â*to you http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

Thank you:
" GOD "
In
" Jesus the Christ "
Name
Sincerely
2Barter, Google & YouTube
Founder of Your Non-profit
The U S Contractors Offering Service
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGgSLAT6Bjg
MARDI GRAS
Next years Mardi Gras will stat to the tradition of celebration.
Â*And
Â*" Working in Faith "
Â*Each one will get better an better in faith all the while.
While?
" Working in Faith "

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DG

http://checkout.google.com/sell an make your self some income as well
Â* Inbox
Â*Craig Oral Somerford
Â*More options Â* Â* 4:36 pm (0 minutes ago)
http://utoledo.avifoodweb.com/Backgrounds/starbucks.jpg

-- http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...gle+check out
Thank you
Sincerely:
Google
http://www.starbucksstore.com/?CCAID=SBGOOGAW02
Paperlink work
http://checkout.google.com/sell

On 2/14/07, Craig Oral Somerford wrote:

To: "2Barter. net"
Cc: " Make Today Yesterdays Tomorrow "
Bcc:"CLICK" to see more http://2barter.net/blessings.html

Â*14 feb 2007 " What's that like?
Â*--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-S6_q_VPHw
Â*24 oct 2006
Â*Thank you
Â*Sincerely:
Â*Craig Oral Somerford

Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*" Working in
Faith "
Some how it seems to me Mr Google that this promotional quest is
getting in the way of Peoples Idea of what this Non-profit is truly
all about,
or in other words they seem hell bent on trying to stop it.
Mr Google there are now making you guys take me down from one email
account.
These People need to understand what am i doing wrong an getting me to
stop might just be harder then they think; or so they think.
For now i have not made a penny an when i get some Cash in my hot
little hands every-one will no about this site.
And the Bartering we as a hole have put into this Blessing found.

IT IS TRULY A NEW DAY * ETHEREAL IS REAL.

For this organization, in 2Barter.net; Â*our or some might call "
venture "
We are undertaking is to increase public awareness.
Dictionary
ethereal |iˈθi(ə)rēəl| adjective 1 extremely delicate and light in a
way that seems too perfect for this world : her ethereal beauty | a
singer who has a weirdly ethereal voice. • heavenly or spiritual :
ethereal, otherworldly visions. 2 Chemistry (of a solution) having
diethyl ether as a solvent. DERIVATIVES ethereality |iˌθi(ə)rēˈalitē|
noun etherealize |-ˌlīz| verb ethereally adverb ORIGIN early 16th
cent.: via Latin from Greek aitherios (from aithēr 'ether' ) + -al .
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2QP832OstY
Thank you
Sincerely:
GOD in
" Jesus the Christ "
Name sake iPray
Thesaurus http://www.2Barter.net/shop.html
ethereal adjective melodic phrases of ethereal beauty delicate,
exquisite, dainty, elegant, graceful; fragile, airy, fine, subtle;
unearthly. antonym substantial, earthly.

Thank you
Sincerely:
Mr Steve Jobs for this Apple Five Months ogo i had no idea how to do
what i seem to be doing now " Working in Faith " realy works.

Walt Disney always seemed too have dreamed well too.

" As i make my bed in SHEOL thou art with me " too
On "CLICK" to see more
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=InsideLost
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...gle+check out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tCUeAAK9fg

[#115526871] [Invitation] Start Submitting Today
@ Tue Feb 20 5pm - 6pm (1 hr) Inbox
AdWords Support
to me
More options 4:47 pm (1 minute ago)
Hello,

Thank you for your message. This auto-generated email is to confirm
that
we received your inquiry.

We strive to reply individually to advertiser emails within one
business
day. We appreciate the urgent nature of your message, and will respond
as
soon as possible. You can also find the answers to commonly asked
questions in our Help Center at: https://adwords.google.com/support

We look forward to providing you with the most effective advertising
available.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Need help fast? Visit the AdWords Help group on Google Groups to
search or
browse for answers, ask questions, and assist others with AdWords at
http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-help.
(Posts are not approved by Google.)