FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

Old May 24th 07, 03:03 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

For those facing false allegations you can join the Falseacc listserv by
using this link

http://www.a-team.org/false_accusation_list.html

Old May 25th 07, 02:14 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

" krp" wrote in message
For those facing false allegations you can join the Falseacc listserv by
using this link

http://www.a-team.org/false_accusation_list.html

Before you go to that link, read the information on the link I provide
below. History has shown that a great deal of the information is accurate,
but I cant vouch for all of it.

After all, before you join this list server you might want to know just who
is running it.

Ron

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

Old May 25th 07, 04:23 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

It's still amusing to me to see the system sucks
frantically rushing to try to discredit false accusation resources.

Do you think somebody who is falsely accused
in some part of the system would prefer to get their
information on fighting the system from sources
that the system sucks themselves approve of?

Would the system sucks be so concerned if
the resource was really not effective?

Do you think the best false accusations sources
would be warmly received by the system sucks?

Grin

""Before you go to that link"" ( Trying to pre-empt the dangerous
info!)

Yes, take it from the SYSTEM SUCKS, that information
is truly dangerous for the system!

Ronald VanDyne is a former cop and a Nebraska Foster Parent.

On May 24, 8:14 pm, "Ron" wrote:
" krp" wrote in message

For those facing false allegations you can join the Falseacc listserv by
using this link

http://www.a-team.org/false_accusation_list.html

Before you go to that link, read the information on the link I provide
below. History has shown that a great deal of the information is accurate,
but I cant vouch for all of it.

After all, before you join this list server you might want to know just who
is running it.

Ron

snip!

Old May 25th 07, 05:23 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Hey Ron!, Do you know why David Moore isn't posting? giggle

Old May 25th 07, 07:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greegor wrote
Hey Ron!, Do you know why David Moore isn't posting? giggle

Kane wrote
Oooo....he's so cute when the thinks he knows something someone else
doesn't.

I think I do! If you KNOW then please tell it!
Save Ron some embarassment!

snip!

And tell us why you snipped this one line from another of Ron's posts
when you replied? That's unethical (because you didn't note you were
doing so) attribution abortion, Greg.

I put in the notation that I snipped it.
snip!
Slipping a cog there Kane? grin
snip!

snip!

snip!

Old May 25th 07, 10:45 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

ups.com...

On May 24, 8:14 pm, "Ron" wrote:
" krp" wrote in message

For those facing false allegations you can join the Falseacc listserv
by
using this link

http://www.a-team.org/false_accusation_list.html

Before you go to that link, read the information on the link I provide
below. History has shown that a great deal of the information is
accurate,
but I cant vouch for all of it.

After all, before you join this list server you might want to know just
who
is running it.

Yes Ron and they may wish to know just WHO THE HELL YOU ARE TOO!

Old May 25th 07, 10:47 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message
On 25 May 2007 09:23:46 -0700, Greegor wrote:

[...]

There Kane are you happy?

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

Maybe you should post this screaming. Where is your HERO Kane?
Do you know?

Old May 25th 07, 10:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message
On 25 May 2007 11:22:11 -0700, Greegor wrote:

Greegor wrote
Hey Ron!, Do you know why David Moore isn't posting? giggle

Kane wrote
Oooo....he's so cute when the thinks he knows something someone else
doesn't.

I think I do! If you KNOW then please tell it!

Did I say I knew?

You certainly SWAGGERED as if you did. SO TELL US Killer Kane. Where is your
HERO?
The owner of the website you RELY on.. TELL US!!!

Old May 25th 07, 10:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message
On 25 May 2007 08:23:40 -0700, Greegor wrote:

It's still amusing to me to see the system sucks
frantically rushing to try to discredit false accusation resources.

You consider the man you betrayed as a "false accusation" resource?

Do you think somebody who is falsely accused
in some part of the system would prefer to get their
information on fighting the system from sources
that the system sucks themselves approve of?

Trick question, meant to be answered in the question itself. It's
called a "rhetorical" question, and doesn't prove a thing.

Readers were invited to LOOK for themselves, not simply believe some
claim.

All I did was ask a simple question, or did you miss that. I believe I
asked what a-team was. It's up to krp to answer or not as he sees fit.

Oh BULL**** Killer Kane - the website full explains who and WHAT it is. You
are just playing your tired old games of desperation trying to scare people
away from any REAL HELP while your little game goes on.

(Read as SCAM.)

Old May 25th 07, 11:29 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

On May 24, 8:14 pm, "Ron" wrote:
" krp" wrote in message

For those facing false allegations you can join the Falseacc listserv
by
using this link

http://www.a-team.org/false_accusation_list.html

Before you go to that link, read the information on the link I provide
below. History has shown that a great deal of the information is
accurate,
but I cant vouch for all of it.

After all, before you join this list server you might want to know just
who
is running it.

Yes Ron and they may wish to know just WHO THE HELL YOU ARE TOO!

I've not noticed Ron concealing who he is and what he is about.

He works, if my memory serves me, for a contractor (I presume that
from some of his comment phrasing) for the state doing some kind of in
home service to family clients of child protection or other child
welfare agencies.

I doubt he's particularly shy about saying what it is he does, but
does not want to compromise families, or list their violations by
listing his services.

You got a problem with people doing honest supportive work for
families, krp?

Honest? When they are on THE OTHER SIDE Killer Kane? When they are nothing
more than CPS whores?