FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

Old May 25th 07, 11:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default FALSE ALLEGATIONS LISTSERV

"0:-]" wrote in message

Hey Ron!, Do you know why David Moore isn't posting? giggle

Oooo....he's so cute when the thinks he knows something someone else
doesn't.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

[...]

There Kane are you happy?

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

You seem a bit hysterical.

No, Killer just making fun of you.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

I only asked you a question about what the a-team is, krp.

Nothing more until your "helper," rather like the last time you
thought he was helping you 0:] chimed in with his usual brilliance.

Oh gee Killer, I just love that innocence on you as you dig your toe
into the hot linoleun. Anybody who REALLY wanted to know what the A-Team is
can visit www.a-team.org and find out firsthand and NOT from your bull****
or the libel site.

Do you think you fool people with your psycho acts? Don't you think
people can see your "questions" are bull****? That you have to use that
website to bolster your positions is amusing.

Old May 25th 07, 11:35 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message
Greegor wrote
Hey Ron!, Do you know why David Moore isn't posting? giggle

Kane wrote
Oooo....he's so cute when the thinks he knows something someone else
doesn't.

I think I do! If you KNOW then please tell it!

Did I say I knew?

You certainly SWAGGERED as if you did.

Nope. You mistake me for Greg...and sir, that is a GRAVE mistake.
Trust me.

SO TELL US Killer Kane.

Liable, thy name is krp. Who have I killed, illegally, krp.

Your delusion that you are this BIG INTERNET BADASS Killer Kane.....

Where is your HERO?

In heaven or a sacred and blessed grave, little man. Both of them.

The owner of the website you RELY on.. TELL US!!!

I don't rely on any website owners.

Sure you do, when you aren't BEGGING him to come to your aid in debating
me.

I began by asking you a simple question you have decided, apparently,
to throw up a cloud of **** spray to avoid answering, and to divert
anyone that might take a notion to look you up and research you and
the a-team.
By asking you a question.

What is the a-team, krp?

You got your answer. VISIT www.a-team.org and find out.

Oh and MISTER INTERNET EXPERT it is NOT a dot COM or dot BIZ it is a dot
ORG. Know what that means? I mean since you are the buy who DID invent the
internet and let Al Gore claim that HE did.

Old May 25th 07, 11:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

It's still amusing to me to see the system sucks
frantically rushing to try to discredit false accusation resources.

You consider the man you betrayed as a "false accusation" resource?

Do you think somebody who is falsely accused
in some part of the system would prefer to get their
information on fighting the system from sources
that the system sucks themselves approve of?

Trick question, meant to be answered in the question itself. It's
called a "rhetorical" question, and doesn't prove a thing.

Readers were invited to LOOK for themselves, not simply believe some
claim.

All I did was ask a simple question, or did you miss that. I believe I
asked what a-team was. It's up to krp to answer or not as he sees fit.

Oh BULL**** Killer Kane - the website full explains who and WHAT it is.

Nope. No bull****. Just a simple question. I want YOU to explain what it
is.

The wsbite FULLY explains itself dip**** and you KNOW that, you are just
doing your usual DEBATE deflection bull****. Your "style."

You are just playing your tired old games of desperation trying to scare
people
away from any REAL HELP while your little game goes on.

What little game?

Scaring people away from REAL help while you are a CPS operative.

(Read as SCAM.)

Have I offered my consulting services here, krp?

Uh YES... Telling people what they should do.

As you have?

But I have the profession to do so, YOU? Yopu are just an internet
blowhard whoe for CPS who THINKS he knows everything.

I've never take a dime for any advice I've given upon request.

And it isn't worth the price. (Wasted time, BAD advice.)

I advise people to NOT just take my word for anything, but to get good
professional help, or help from those that have beaten CPS themselves.

Nobody you refer people to have.

You go on an on about how trying to fight the court on the cheap is a
big mistake...oddly we know people that have very successfully done
their own work for court, and won.

Yeah right, and we have YOUR impecable word for that.

Those were pretty serious cases too. Even false accusations of incest and
abuse and neglect.

Wow. Heavy metal man!

Do you have a financial interest in the information you have been posting,
and on your website?

Ultimately yes, but not always. I probably refer people or advise them
for free in 85% of the cases where people contact me.

If so, why would I, who is not in it for the money, be the one scamming,
and you not?

Because YOU are really NOT trying to help them but to hurt them.

What's my motive, krp?

You are the enemy to the wrongly accused Kane. YOU are on the other
side. You are the wolf in sheep's clothing.

And what specific scam have I pulled?

Trying to PLAY the role of a trustworthy advisor. When in fact you want
to help NAIL the people.

Old May 25th 07, 11:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

It's still amusing to me to see the system sucks
frantically rushing to try to discredit false accusation resources.

Do you think somebody who is falsely accused
in some part of the system would prefer to get their
information on fighting the system from sources
that the system sucks themselves approve of?

Would the system sucks be so concerned if
the resource was really not effective?

Do you think the best false accusations sources
would be warmly received by the system sucks?

Grin

""Before you go to that link"" ( Trying to pre-empt the dangerous
info!)

Yes, take it from the SYSTEM SUCKS, that information
is truly dangerous for the system!

Ronald VanDyne is a former cop and a Nebraska Foster Parent.

On May 24, 8:14 pm, "Ron" wrote:
" krp" wrote in message

For those facing false allegations you can join the Falseacc
listserv
by
using this link

http://www.a-team.org/false_accusation_list.html

Before you go to that link, read the information on the link I
provide
below. History has shown that a great deal of the information is
accurate,
but I cant vouch for all of it.

After all, before you join this list server you might want to know
just
who
is running it.

Yes Ron and they may wish to know just WHO THE HELL YOU ARE TOO!

I've not noticed Ron concealing who he is and what he is about.

He works, if my memory serves me, for a contractor (I presume that
from some of his comment phrasing) for the state doing some kind of in
home service to family clients of child protection or other child
welfare agencies.

I doubt he's particularly shy about saying what it is he does, but
does not want to compromise families, or list their violations by
listing his services.

You got a problem with people doing honest supportive work for
families, krp?

Honest? When they are on THE OTHER SIDE Killer Kane? When they are nothing
more than CPS whores?

You appear to miss the logic involved in this particular bout of name
calling, krp.

No one that posts to this ng, ascps, solicites pay for advice, krp.

That disqualifies them from being whores.

Oh bull****. When one has links to the PROSECUTION of the cases, even just
philosophically they qualify as whores.. You are always making excuses for
the bad actions of CPS and the legal system. With friends like you nobody
needs an enemy.

Old May 26th 07, 02:35 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

Greegor wrote
Hey Ron!, Do you know why David Moore isn't posting? giggle

Kane wrote
Oooo....he's so cute when the thinks he knows something someone else
doesn't.

I think I do! If you KNOW then please tell it!

Did I say I knew?

You certainly SWAGGERED as if you did.

Nope. You mistake me for Greg...and sir, that is a GRAVE mistake.
Trust me.

SO TELL US Killer Kane.

Liable, thy name is krp. Who have I killed, illegally, krp.

Your delusion that you are this BIG INTERNET BADASS Killer Kane.....

Your hallucinations are not my reality. I'm quite common. Just hoping
that folks that really need help don't make a serious and costly
mistake.

Come on assclown, you take on anyone who "DARES" say anything aagainst
your precious CPS. You rail away at ANY set of FACTS that disagree with your
personal BIBLE and doctrine. In short you are full of ****.

Where is your HERO?

In heaven or a sacred and blessed grave, little man. Both of them.

The owner of the website you RELY on.. TELL US!!!

I don't rely on any website owners.

Sure you do,

Nope. Your hallucinations, again.

Nope you LIVE by the aboutken website to bolster your credib ility
because you KNOW you can';t stand on your own. You're just a loudmouthed
abusive loser Kane.

when you aren't BEGGING him to come to your aid in debating
me.

You seen me write a post to him?

Oh **** Kane EVERY TIME you invoke the dads group and start yourt
FRANTRIC www.aboutkenpangborn.com lines. It is a desperate appeal for your
HERO to come save your pathetic ass AGAIN. The "ONLY" way you can fetch ANY
credibility to your inspipd pro-cps arguments is by attacking ME. It is the
ONLY card you have to play and the frequerncy with which you play it proves
my point. ww.about ken www.aboutken of hell Kane everyone knows it.

You are just desperate now, and I've learned from debate with you that
when you screw up you try to stir up as much **** in the water as
possible with histrionics such as this, to divert anyone reading from
actually getting serious about looking you up and finding out about
you.

I screwed up? You are the twerp that TRIED to argue that spanking turns
kidfs into homicidal maniacs and YOUR OWN SOURCE failed to back you up on
your claims. You TRIED to shift it to my retort that there was considerable
evidence to suggest that the lack of spanking contributes to the increase in
sociopathy in our society. I said prove YOUR claims first, then I will nail
down mine,. BUT NO... Like the PANSY debater you are you kept trying to
shift the burden and then toss in the www.aboutken website to bolster your
areegument. Knowing that your original claim was 100% BULL****! The source
that YOU CLAIMED was a "MASSIVE STUDY" turned out to be a rather limited
"SURVEY" and you profess NOT to know the difference between a "STUDY" and a
"SURVEY" which even today YOU CLAIM are "EXACTLY THE SAME THING!" I have
detailed the differences but you continue to ignore them.

How you doin'? Suppose anyone that's lurking has figured you out, or
do you think they are all too stupid and will be diverted by your
smoke, mirrors, and oral farting?

Mine Kane? How anyone can miss that you are nothing but a SHILL for CPS
and the false accusers is beyond me. How ANYONE can be thick enough between
the ears to think you are here to help them is amazing. With friends like
you they don't need enemies.

I began by asking you a simple question you have decided, apparently,
to throw up a cloud of **** spray to avoid answering, and to divert
anyone that might take a notion to look you up and research you and the
a-team.
By asking you a question.

What is the a-team, krp?

You got your answer. VISIT www.a-team.org and find out.

And I told you I have and now I'm asking for your take on the website and
what it's about.

It's about kicking the ass of phonies like you KILLER KANE... People who
PRETEND to be people's friends while really intending to screw them, like
the buddy in the jail who is a police plant to SNITCH on the folks. And if
they don;t say anything, they'll just make up something against the
unsuspecting folks. The A-Team website says EXACTLY what it is. What's a
matter sissy-britches AFRAID to read it? Anything on it you wish to discuss?

Oh and MISTER INTERNET EXPERT it is NOT a dot COM or dot BIZ it is a dot
ORG. Know what that means? I mean since you are the buy who DID invent
the
internet and let Al Gore claim that HE did.

Never made such a claim, but you feel free to post my exact words with
a link to the post I said them in, okay?

Nice SNIPPAGE Kane. Removed the part of your post where you game your
dissertation on "COMMERCIAL" posting and "WARNED" people about posts that
mentioned "COMMERCIAL WEBSITES." You went on to RAVE about the .com and .biz
sites. Rather OBVIOUSLY either mssing that the site is a dor ORG websitge,
or doing your usual MISREPRESENTATIONS.

I did say I had been around since before the Internet and watched it
taking form. Not a hard thing to do. Just takes interest, age, and the
good fortune to be in an involved field in the military.

You claimed to have been IN on the INVENTION of the Internet and
INTEGRAL to its creation Kane.

Remember, I was in the USAF before you.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and that MEANS?????????????????????????

You have a Greg-like memory. Highly selective when you have a lie to

promote.

Kane you accuse others of your own sins.

How you coming on providing that proof of your claim about unspanked
children, krp?

How about YOU proving YOUR claim that came first Killer Kane? You are
one hell of a WEASEL. You make an outrageous claim, use a source that not
only FAILS to support your claim, but fails to supprt even its own title.
YOU are the one who made the first claim. You were nailed on it and you keep
RUNNING AWAY from it. A couple times coming close to admitting that your
claims are BULL**** about spanking causing kids to become aggressive. In
furtherance of your FALSE CLAIMS - you ATTEMPT to say that "RESEARCH" and a
"SURVEY" are exactly the same thing and equallt scientifically valid. You
challeneged me to explain "RESEARCH" and I did. YOU however continue to
bombard the discussion with BULL**** and personhal attacks because, basicly
Kane that is ALL you have. Go to the ploy of the www.aboutken website you
desperate little twerp. Every time you do it is an admission I have your
pathetic ass whipped and you are desperate.

Still claiming you don't have to produce it unless I meet your conditions?
R R R R R R R R Cute.

You made the first claim, you are just trying DESPERATELY to change the
subject and duck for once and for all admitting you were full of **** with
your claim that "SPANKING CAUSES KIDS TO BE AGGRESSIVE."

When you screw up you certainly do it big time.

Not as big as you.

Tell you what. Why don't you post a few of my posts here that support your
claims about me.

Why when you continue them on a daily basis?

In fact, why don't you create a website about me. Put it all up there.

No - dip**** - that is more YOUR style. You and those you associate
with. Character assassination is your best weapon. NOT the FACTS.

Old May 26th 07, 03:04 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Oh BULL**** Killer Kane - the website fully explains who and WHAT it is.

The website FULLY explains itself dip**** and you KNOW that, you are
just
doing your usual DEBATE deflection bull****. Your "style."

I'm offering you a chance to share with lurkers that might be in need
of your services just what you do and how you do it.

Oh bull**** Kane. The website fully explains who and what we are and
what we have to offer. Quit playing your schoolyard games.

If you don't wish to, that's your cup of tea. Drink it.

No need, anyone with questions can visit www.a-team.org and SEE for
themselves what it is. Trouble is Kane you just want to argue. Go to the
site and pick something to argue about. Drag and dop it here and I'll be
happy to kick your ass again.

You are just playing your tired old games of desperation trying to scare
people
away from any REAL HELP while your little game goes on.

What little game?

Scaring people away from REAL help while you are a CPS operative.

Scaring. I WANT THEM TO GO READ YOUR WEBSITE. Or haven't you noticed?

Oh golly you could have fooled everyone. I'll accept the endorsement.

I also want them to do what YOU should be telling them to do if you are
legitimate...to do some research.

"RESEARCH" or buying your buddy's slander site without checking THAT one
out? Or checking out the owner of that site. Yeah Kane you have such
integrity for us all to see. The site gives independent REAL sources to
verify who and what we are. Like lawyers, REAL lawyers Kane.

You should be able to stand up to any real effort to look into your
background, right?
After all, you have a fairly high fee schedule as I recall.

Any HONEST effort yeah. High fee schedule? Well not cheap, but remember
I have over 30 YEARS experience in all 50 states. I don't need to be so
cheap I am working myself to death at my age. Just take a few important
cases that can afford me, those who can't I refer out, weenie! But I spend
probably 20 - 30 HOURS every week speaking to people for
FREE................

(Read as SCAM.)

Have I offered my consulting services here, krp?

Uh YES... Telling people what they should do.

Did I ask for pay? Ever seen anyone post that I did so?

Doesn't make ANY difference, you hold yourself out to be an "EXPERT" yet
we see NOTHING to demonstrate you have ANY credentials to be telling people
what to do. And you try to hide your ULTRA radical support for CPS and how
you rationalize the problems CPS has in this country. You are NOT a "friend"
to the people here being wrongly accused. YOU, Kane, are the ENEMY because
you make yourself that.

As you have?

But I have the profession to do so, YOU? You are just an internet
blowhard whoe for CPS who THINKS he knows everything.

We all have our opinions, krp.

You are entitled to your own opinions, Kane, but you are NOT entitled to
your own facts!

I want people to research. Do some on me if they wish, though I'm not
offering false allegation court consultation, now am I?

How can people RESEARCH YOU? You keep yourself well hidden. One only
needs to ask WHY you do! Why aren't you out there with your qualifications
and WHO - - YOU are Kane? Don't worry - WE KNOW.

I've never take a dime for any advice I've given upon request.

And it isn't worth the price. (Wasted time, BAD advice.)

Well, as I've pointed out, people have done their own work for court and
won.

Some - MAYBE - temoprarily - but like most people who do their own brain
surgery, 99% die! You know that! You KNOW that the system will EAT 99 out of
every 100 fools who take your advice to go it WITHOUT a lawyer!

I advise people to NOT just take my word for anything, but to get good
professional help, or help from those that have beaten CPS themselves.

Nobody you refer people to have.

Yes, in fact they have and they have posted to ascps about it, and are
reading this even as we chitchat.

One ANONYMOUS source, for allw e know is YOU or another CPS shill! YOU
reply on ANONYMITY Kane and *I* do NOT!

What a sorry memory you have.

Sorry for YOU because I remember your bull****.

You go on an on about how trying to fight the court on the cheap is a
big mistake...oddly we know people that have very successfully done
their own work for court, and won.

Yeah right, and we have YOUR impecable word for that.

No, you have their word for it on these newsgroups. Over the years
they have posted here, and some still do. And the posts of others are
in archives.

So far Kane we have seen ONE - - - "ANONYMOUS" source whose writing
style is earily similar to your own that touts what a GREAT victory you
provided.

Those were pretty serious cases too. Even false accusations of incest
and abuse and neglect.

Wow. Heavy metal man!

Yep. Serious stuff. And they won. Some more than once, against CPS.

Typically Kane, when we (meaning the lawyers and I ) represent
somebody - they don't need to defend themselves again!

It's not who you get advice from, but how good that advice is.
Please have some of your clients post here, krp.

The testimonials are on the website Kane, and NO, I am NOT going to drag
my clients in here for you to ABUSE like you do others.

Do you have a financial interest in the information you have been
posting,
and on your website?

Ultimately yes, but not always. I probably refer people or advise them
for free in 85% of the cases where people contact me.

I don't know what you "probably" do, krp. I just have your word for it.

Because Kane, what I do depends on the case. Sometimes I tell them that
there is nothign that can be done. Such as somebody who pled guilty 25 years
ago, I tell them that we can't help and I don't know abyone who can. Most
likely I refer people to somebody or some other group that CAN help them,
such as ACFC or FREE for examples. I probably refer a half dozen people to
them a week.

So you do pro bono for 85% of those that contact you?

Well I talk to them and do what I can for them, and yes, about 85% of
the people who call can't afford the A-Team so I send them elsewhere to
somebody who perhaps CAN help them. I have sent at least a dozen people to
the "Innocense Projects" who have been helped by them.

If so, why would I, who is not in it for the money, be the one scamming,
and you not?

Because YOU are really NOT trying to help them but to hurt them.

Why would I do that? There's no profit in it for me.

I don't know exactly for sure Kane why people like you do the sadistic
**** to other human beings you do. I would guess you don't know either, but
I suspect that long sessions with a Psychiatrist might help us find the
answer of why you take such please in other people's misery that you want to
contribute to it.

What's my motive, krp?

You are the enemy to the wrongly accused Kane. YOU are on the other
side. You are the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Your proof would be?

Your constant IRRATIONAL defense of CPS misbehavior.

Find a person that I've given bad advice to and they have lost their case
with CPS thereby. I'll wait right here.

I'd allow them to do it, but since they are probably burried in a prison
somewhere it might be a long wait. Again it si easy to see as you
rationalize abused by CPS, abuses of parents, and abuses of children. You
fanaticly ATTACK any and all criticisms of CPS or reports of misdeeds. That,
Kane, speaks volumes about you. You ATTACK anyone critical of CPS and how
they work.

And what specific scam have I pulled?

Trying to PLAY the role of a trustworthy advisor. When in fact you want
to help NAIL the people.

Why would I do that? No profit in it.

Not money Kane - but not everything in life revolves around money. With
you, I suspect it is psychological profit. Feeling BETTER than others.
Feeling SUPERIOR.

Have I succeeded in my nefarious "scam" krp?

You are truly a legend in your own mind.

Please name a person I have done that too.

You play scorekeeper Kane, I don't have either the time or inclination.

Or did you ... RRR R R R ... rescue them from my evil clutches just in the
nick of time?

No Kane I claim so nuch OMNIPOTENCE - I leave that godlike bull**** to
you. I think there are folks like Greg here that expose you every day for
the CPS whore you are.

Can you find a supporter here in this newsgroup, ascps, that will back
your play, krp, by proving that I have given bad advice that lost
their case for them?

Why do I need to Kane. You see, with you it is all about being the
schoolyard bully and pulling people together to abuse others. I stand on my
own.
I don't need my "GANG" to deal with you, YOU DO need yours.

This is the only place I offer such advice, and in fact haven't for a
very long time now. But you go for it, boy.

You haven't - I think because even you must BY NOW realize that your
cover is blown and people who you for the wolf you are.Your fangs are now
all too easy to see. Ya see Kane, if you were really smart you could have
low profiled it with Greg and myself, and just played the role. It's been
way too easy to get you to expose your fangs. Now - everyone has seen them.

Old May 26th 07, 03:19 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

Oh bull****. When one has links to the PROSECUTION of the cases, even just
philosophically they qualify as whores..

Nope. That's your rude and self serving fantasy, krp. You indulge
yourself rather a lot.

Yes Kane you are ideologically a PRO-CPS whore. Maybe you don't realize
that you go on the attack anytime anyone is critical of anything CPS does,
YOU and your fellow travelers may miss it, but the wrongly accused don't
once it is pointed out to them how you defend CPS constantly and spout the
party line on child abuse and parenting issues. You are like a long playing
recording of their bull****.

You are always making excuses for the bad actions of CPS and the legal
system.

Nope. I'm pretty objective, but then when I have people here that are
ONLY posting the bad stuff, and ignore the other, then I speak up.

You, Kane are LESS objective than the Gestapo raiding a synagogue in
1942 Warsaw!

And my information is for the most part explaining why something happened
the way it did, and how to avoid that same problem in the
future.

Yeah by "capitulation."

When questions have come up here, back when we used to actually work
with supporting visiting parents without all the garbage you and other
little ****s threw at them coming in the door, what I posted a lot of
was just research, with sources.

Yes by giving them HORRID advice that subjected them to CPS abuses, and
loss of their kids.

Like finding a state's CPS policy on line. Citing statutes for folks
that asked about a certain issue. Citing the experiences of other
people by referring to their own posts.

It is good to know the CPS manual. However, often much of the CPS
policies are based on bull****. Shall we take apart core CPS myths? Like
"children NEVER lie about abuse?" Or the belief that spanking, especially if
it leaves a red mark is "ABUSE?" Or the "time-out" games? The rest of CPS
sophistry that does NOT help parents.

You are back to lying again, krp. The same old tune.

The one here with something to hide is YOU.. Again you oblitterated the
subject of the FALSEACC LIST SERVE and copoted the thread for your specious
personal attacks.

And I'll continue to suggest folks do some serious research before picking
who to get advice and consultation from.

I'd suggest people "RESEARCH" you, but you have successfully hidden WHO
you really are and what qualifications you have to be offering people
advice. I would dare suggest you have a DAMN GOOD REASON for hiding that
information Kane. I think people can consider the pseudonyms and anonymity
and figure things out. WHO and WHAT I am is on the website Kane.
www.a-team.org or www.krpconsulting.net. People can also go on the FALSEACC
list and ask clients about me and the team. You see Kane, when you attack
the A-Team you have more than just ME to attack. You have several lawyers,
psychologists, medical doctors private investigators and psychologists to
try to get as well. GOOD LUCK ASSHOLE!

Old May 26th 07, 04:58 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane, Isn't it odd that Dave Moore and his socks aren't jumping in
here?

Old May 26th 07, 06:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Hey Ron!, Do you know why David Moore isn't posting? giggle

Could be because I have a life outside of usenet, unlike people like Ken
Pangborn (and his various socks such as yourself) who seem to be here
24/7.

No you don't.

No matter.... http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com remains up and running.
That's the beauty of having a website devoted to Ken's lies....even when
I'm working, or on a camping trip with my family, or at a baseball game,
I'm still exposing Ken on his lies and his scams.

Right Davey - you don't seem to listen to people do you? I'd have
thought the latest round would have woken you up, and all your little games.

Old May 26th 07, 11:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Let's count the number of posts by me in the past several weeks in these
groups, then compare them to your volume of posts. Barbara not giving you
any? Are your threats to have the bitch deported no longer scaring her?

You've been hiding, probably the last crap you pulled woke you up for a
little while. At least I've had 3 weeks of peace and quiet.