mmmm quiet. Nice

Old November 29th 05, 04:04 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default mmmm quiet. Nice

Uh huh , and you should close that door because you don't live in a
barn and I am certainly NOT supporting JCP&L and if you look at me that
way again , you'll be looking out the other side of your face !

Old November 29th 05, 04:20 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Hi Bev.
JCP&L ? Translation please.

oups.com...

Old November 29th 05, 05:03 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Ahhhhhhh........see these were things my mom and dad said to us kids
when we were growing up and ...we lived in New Jersey! So Jersey
Central Power and Light ,da good ole electric co.!

Old November 29th 05, 05:11 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Got it! Thanks :-) I live in SCE territory

ups.com...

Old November 29th 05, 10:48 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 28 Nov 2005 21:03:36 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Ahhhhhhh........see these were things my mom and dad said to us kids
when we were growing up and ...we lived in New Jersey! So Jersey
Central Power and Light ,da good ole electric co.!

Close the door, we're not air conditioning the City.

Whaddya think I own the power company?

We're not made out of money

So I asked, "Whaddya want me to do, walk around naked in the dark?"

My parents were not amused.

And then there's the old and tired (I've said it, my parents said it, I
suspect my grandparents said it)

"What? Do we have a money tree out in the yard?"

Old November 29th 05, 11:06 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Moon Shyne wrote ...

"What? Do we have a money tree out in the yard?"

monty python

you had a yard ? ...

/monty python

Old November 29th 05, 12:02 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Oh sweet! yea, we were told to go pick that darn thing all the time,
never did find it though, and I've planted one just like it for my own
little "I need it gotta have it" daughters!

Old November 29th 05, 05:12 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

So I asked, "Whaddya want me to do, walk around naked in the dark?"

Well yea, that's what I am doing to save !

Old November 30th 05, 02:53 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 28 Nov 2005 21:03:36 -0800, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Ahhhhhhh........see these were things my mom and dad said to us kids
when we were growing up and ...we lived in New Jersey! So Jersey
Central Power and Light ,da good ole electric co.!

Close the door, we're not air conditioning the City.

Whaddya think I own the power company?

We're not made out of money

So I asked, "Whaddya want me to do, walk around naked in the dark?"

My parents were not amused.

And then there's the old and tired (I've said it, my parents said it, I
suspect my grandparents said it)

"What? Do we have a money tree out in the yard?"

Mine was.... "Do I have money coming out my butt?"

And yeah, I used it with my kiddo. Damn.

mmmm quiet. Nice BS Single Parents 1 November 29th 05 03:01 PM
mmmm quiet. Nice Bev Single Parents 3 November 29th 05 12:06 PM
mmmm quiet. Nice Moon Shyne Single Parents 1 November 29th 05 03:23 AM
Nice ovulation gadget Ilse Witch Pregnancy 5 April 16th 04 07:24 PM