It's fun to play with the E.D.T.A.

Old January 27th 06, 12:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Default It's fun to play with the E.D.T.A.

"Carole" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message

"JanD" wrote in message

"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Poor Mark.

[snip]

E.D.T.A. is an "alternative" treatment for autism that has resulted in
the
death of at least one unfortunate child. That is most certainly on topic

in
m.h.a.

One death ... ooooh, what a very dangerous therapy!
I don't know what EDTA is but if its alternative, and being knocked by the
*gang* there must be some merit to it. ( For list of members of the gang
goto http://www.ratbags.com/posse/whoarewe.htm )

Now if it was a pharmaceutical product like VIOXX, they would probably
justify the 55,000 deaths by saying something like - "yes, medical science
isn't perfect, but they learn from their mistakes", or "these people were
high risk cases and some of the deaths may have been through other causes"
etc.

But one death from an alternative methodology ... ooooh! gee "We'll have
make that into a front page news item and get the ACAHF and FDA to back
our
campaign."

EXACTLY!!!!

Reinforces what I stated long ago.

Peter Bowditch bathered:

Subject: Another shaken baby hero coming? 2002

You LIED Peter and it is as plain as the nose on your face! What's more
you do it repeatedly in your websites.

Sad to say but the whole point was lost. This *PROCEDURE* killed a child!

And it is STILL being used. Therefore the conclusion is that conventional
medicine did NOT learn from the mistake. That is
UNACCEPTABLE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and is
the reason we have sooooo many needless deaths and mistakes EACH year.

And you can bet your bippy, I will bring it up EVERYTIME you mention ONE
death from alternative medicine.

You haven't LEARNED anything either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you just KEEP on lying!

Jan

Carole
http://www.conspiracee.com
http://www.cellsalts.net

Non-recommended wesites deleted

Good for you!

Old January 27th 06, 01:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:

"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Untrue. EDTA is the chelating agent that alternative practitioner
advocate using for kids with autism, and it is the one that killed young
Abubakar.

Who was the alternative practitioner?
Probably somebody in the pocket of the pharmaceutical cartel to get the
ball
rolling on stamping out a "dangerous, life threatening" therapy.

See a psychochiropractor for a check up from the neck up, and ask for a
cranial adjustment.

"psychochiropractor" that's good. I did have to look it up to see if
there actually was such a thing.
I have to remember that one.

Old January 27th 06, 02:00 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Carole wrote:
"Rich" wrote in message

"JanD" wrote in message

"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Poor Mark.

[snip]

E.D.T.A. is an "alternative" treatment for autism that has resulted in

the
death of at least one unfortunate child. That is most certainly on topic

in

m.h.a.

One death ... ooooh, what a very dangerous therapy!

Actually, more than one death, but this was for a child who was killed
when the doctor used a useless treatment.

I don't know what EDTA is but if its alternative, and being knocked by

the
*gang* there must be some merit to it. ( For list of members of the gang
goto http://www.ratbags.com/posse/whoarewe.htm )

Jealous, eh?

No, not really. More like irritated with your brain dead mentality and the
way the *gang* stick to their view despite all logical appeals to
rationality.

EDTA is a very strong chemical that, if injected into your veins, can
kill you. It is the appropriate treatment if you have certain forms of
heavy metal poisoning. It does not reverse damage that was done, and
there is no evidence that it actually chelates mercury.

Now Mark, you'll have to excuse me if I don't take your word for that.
Considering that the "gang" don't approve of ANY alternative therapy even
homeopathy, and think vitamins and minerals are unnecessary.

Now if it was a pharmaceutical product like VIOXX, they would probably
justify the 55,000 deaths by saying something like - "yes, medical

science
isn't perfect, but they learn from their mistakes", or "these people

were
high risk cases and some of the deaths may have been through other

causes"
etc.

But one death from an alternative methodology ... ooooh! gee "We'll have

make that into a front page news item and get the ACAHF and FDA to back

our
campaign."

Carole, for you, the URLs of your websites are *W*eirdo *W*acko *W*orld.

That's a classic reaction from a disinformation agent. What is that famous
url again?
Oh, that's right http://www.disclosureproject/ddt.htm "Decoy, distract and
trash"

ie What the intelligence operative uses to push people of the trail of
something real and important.

Carole
http://www.conspiracee.com
http://www.cellsalts.net

Old January 27th 06, 02:02 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:

"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Untrue. EDTA is the chelating agent that alternative practitioner
advocate using for kids with autism, and it is the one that killed young
Abubakar.

Who was the alternative practitioner?
Probably somebody in the pocket of the pharmaceutical cartel to get the

ball
rolling on stamping out a "dangerous, life threatening" therapy.

See a psychochiropractor for a check up from the neck up, and ask for a
cranial adjustment.

Typical mark of the disinformation agent, evasion and "ddt" ( decoy,
distract and trash )

Yep, we're beginning to see your agenda and its not a pretty picture.

Carole
http://www.conspiracee.com
http://www.cellsalts.net

Old January 27th 06, 02:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

Carole wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Carole wrote:

"Rich" wrote in message
. ..

"JanD" wrote in message

[...]

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Carole, I have read your website, seen your links, and, much more is
missing than you realize. Your grasp of reality is non-existent.

EDTA is a very strong chemical that, if injected into your veins, can
kill you. It is the appropriate treatment if you have certain forms of
heavy metal poisoning. It does not reverse damage that was done, and
there is no evidence that it actually chelates mercury.

Now Mark, you'll have to excuse me if I don't take your word for that.

I always excuse the brain dead.

Considering that the "gang" don't approve of ANY alternative therapy even
homeopathy, and think vitamins and minerals are unnecessary.

Homeopathy is the best cure for dihydrogen monoxide deficiency syndrome.
Vitamins and minerals are necessary in their natural form, still in food.

[...]

You live in a very dark and scary world. My world is bright, without
scary things.

ie What the intelligence operative uses to push people of the trail of
something real and important.

You would not know real or important.
Old January 27th 06, 02:25 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:

"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Untrue. EDTA is the chelating agent that alternative practitioner
advocate using for kids with autism, and it is the one that killed young
Abubakar.

Who was the alternative practitioner?
Probably somebody in the pocket of the pharmaceutical cartel to get the
ball
rolling on stamping out a "dangerous, life threatening" therapy.

See a psychochiropractor for a check up from the neck up, and ask for a
cranial adjustment.

"psychochiropractor" that's good. I did have to look it up to see if
there actually was such a thing.
I have to remember that one.

You will also have to pay royalties...

Old January 27th 06, 02:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

JanD wrote:

"Mark Probert"

Mark Probert" wrote on Jan. 22, 2006

Your comments are not pertinent to this group

Untrue. EDTA is the chelating agent that alternative practitioner
advocate using for kids with autism, and it is the one that killed young
Abubakar.

Who was the alternative practitioner?
Probably somebody in the pocket of the pharmaceutical cartel to get the

ball

rolling on stamping out a "dangerous, life threatening" therapy.

See a psychochiropractor for a check up from the neck up, and ask for a
cranial adjustment.

Typical mark of the disinformation agent, evasion and "ddt" ( decoy,
distract and trash )

Yep, we're beginning to see your agenda and its not a pretty picture.

The picture is rosy. In the past two weeks two lying scammers, i.e.,
Trudeau and Weil, were shown to be that by reputable people.
Old January 27th 06, 09:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"Carole" wrote:

Considering that the "gang" don't approve of ANY alternative therapy even
homeopathy, and think vitamins and minerals are unnecessary.

I take a vitamin supplement every day. That's because the doctor advised me to change my
diet, as doctors do, and while I am experimenting until I can settle on a balanced diet
that suits my individual blood glucose management needs I thought it wise to make sure
that I am getting everything I need.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old January 27th 06, 09:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"JanD" wrote:

"Carole" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message

"JanD" wrote in message

[...]

How did I get into this? 2002?

You LIED Peter and it is as plain as the nose on your face! What's more
you do it repeatedly in your websites.

Sad to say but the whole point was lost. This *PROCEDURE* killed a child!

And it is STILL being used. Therefore the conclusion is that conventional
medicine did NOT learn from the mistake. That is
UNACCEPTABLE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and is
the reason we have sooooo many needless deaths and mistakes EACH year.

And you can bet your bippy, I will bring it up EVERYTIME you mention ONE
death from alternative medicine.

You haven't LEARNED anything either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you just KEEP on lying!

And you cannot learn anything and keep on rambling.
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old January 27th 06, 09:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health

"Peter Bowditch" wrote
"JanD" wrote:

"Carole" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message

"JanD" wrote in message

[...]

D U H

You LIED Peter and it is as plain as the nose on your face! What's more
you do it repeatedly in your websites.

Sad to say but the whole point was lost. This *PROCEDURE* killed a
child!
And it is STILL being used. Therefore the conclusion is that
conventional
medicine did NOT learn from the mistake. That is
UNACCEPTABLE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and is
the reason we have sooooo many needless deaths and mistakes EACH year.

And you can bet your bippy, I will bring it up EVERYTIME you mention ONE
death from alternative medicine.

You haven't LEARNED anything either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you just KEEP on lying!

And you cannot learn anything and keep on rambling.

And YOU continue to LIAR.

Once a LIAR, ALWAYS A LIAR sadly, in YOUR case!
--
Peter Bowditch

snip proven LYING TRASH

Little boys...... Bev Single Parents 41 January 12th 06 01:43 PM
Book Excerpt: Einstein Never Used Flash Cards Jane Smith General 0 October 5th 04 08:35 PM
Looking for play yard with a floor! Frank Pregnancy 2 May 17th 04 05:12 PM
FAO Donna Metler and other music fiends! Chookie General 36 November 10th 03 10:54 PM
when pretend play goes too far... pam Twins & Triplets 12 October 9th 03 08:12 PM