Hey Mom, sitting at home with nothing to do but be pregnant? Trulypamper yourself.

Old March 31st 08, 05:39 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
tryn2getby

Default Hey Mom, sitting at home with nothing to do but be pregnant? Trulypamper yourself.

The American Dream has turned into a scam throughout the years.
People with with less than no scruples to take

one man/woman's hard earned money has been the game. All along,
however, the only real way to get paid, is the

honest way. Scam artists are born everyday and yet soon there after
they will either end up in jail or worse!

Whether you are going through school or just needing a little extra
for a down payment, or a remodel this is a way

for you to capitalize along with thousands of honest people just like
you.

MAKE QUICK MONEY EASY (IT REALLY WORKS)

: : = *MAKE EASY AND QUICK CASH MONEY by doing
: : = almost nothing (NO JOKE, NO SCAM, AND VERY
: : = LEGAL) Please read on! You will be very
: : = thankful you did!
: : = *PLEASE READ LIFE CHANGING INFORMATION!!
: : = *$6.00 to 42,000!! THIS IS AN EASY, HONEST,
: : = AND LEGAL WAY TO MAKE SOME QUICK CASH! WOW
: : = THIS REALLY WORKED! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! YOU
: : = WON'T EITHER! A while back, I was browsing
: : = these newsgroups, just like you are now, and
: : = came across an article similar to this that
: : = said you could make thousands of dollars
: : = within weeks with only an initial investment
: : = of $6.00 plus stamps! So I thought,
: : = "Yeah, right, this must be a
: : = scam!" But like most of us I was
: : = curious and kept reading. It said that if
: : = you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
: : = addresses listed in the article, you could
: : = make thousands in a very short period of
: : = time! You then place your own name and
: : = address at the bottom of the list at #6, and
: : = post the article to at least 200 newsgroups.
: : = (There are about 32,000 of them out there
: : = and that's quite a large market pool). No
: : = catch, that was it. Even though the
: : = investment was a measly $6, I had three
: : = questions that needed to be answered before
: : = I could get involved in this sort of thing.
: : = 1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL?? I called a lawyer
: : = first. The lawyer was a little skeptical
: : = that I would actually make any money but he
: : = said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I
: : = told him it sounded a lot like a chain
: : = letter but the details of the system (SEE
: : = BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal
: : = business. 2. IS IT OK WITH THE POST OFFICE
: : = OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD?.... I called them:
: : = 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed THIS IS
: : = ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See Title18, h
: : = sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery
: : = Laws). This clarifies the program of
: : = collecting names and addresses for a mailing
: : = list. 3. IS IT MORAL? Well, everyone who
: : = sends me a buck has a good chance of getting
: : = A LOT of money ... a much better chance than
: : = buying a lottery ticket!!! So, having these
: : = questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $8.04
: : = ... six $1.00 bills and six 34 cent postage
: : = stamps ... and boy am I glad I did!!! Within
: : = 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!
: : = I was shocked! I figured it would end soon
: : = and didn't give it another thought. But the
: : = money continued coming in. In my first week
: : = I made between $20 to $30. By the end of the
: : = second week I had a made a total of
: : = $1,000.00. In the third week I had over
: : = $10,000.00 and it was still growing. This is
: : = now my fourth week and I have made a total
: : = of just over $42,000 and it's still coming
: : = in ..... It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6
: : = stamps!!! Also, make sure you print a copy
: : = of this article NOW, so you can get the
: : = information off of it as you need it. I
: : = promise you that if you follow the
: : = directions exactly, that you will start
: : = making more money than you thought possible
: : = by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read
: : = this entire message carefully! (Print it out
: : = or download it.) Follow the simple
: : = directions and watch the money come in! It's
: : = easy. It's legal. And, your investment is
: : = only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is
: : = not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
: : = illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it
: : = really works!!!! If all of the following
: : = instructions are adhered to, you will
: : = receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE
: : = NOTE: Please follow these directions
: : = EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in
: : = 20 to 60 days. This program remains
: : = successful because of the honesty and
: : = integrity of the participants. Please
: : = continue its success by carefully adhering
: : = to the instructions. You will now become
: : = part of the Mail Order business. In this
: : = business your product is not solid and
: : = tangible, it's a service. You are in the
: : = business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
: : = large corporations are happy to pay big
: : = bucks for quality lists. However, the money
: : = made from the mailing lists is secondary to
: : = the income which is made from people like
: : = you and me asking to be included in that
: : = list. ------------------ HERE ARE 4 EASY
: : = STEPS TO SUCCESS: -------------------------
: : = STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and
: : = write the following on each piece of paper
: : = "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
: : = LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and
: : = place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
: : = paper so the bill will not be seen through
: : = the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next,
: : = place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes
: : = and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
: : = envelopes, each with a piece of paper
: : = stating the above phrase, your name and
: : = address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are
: : = doing is creating a service. THIS IS
: : = ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a
: : = legitimate service and you are paying for
: : = it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical
: : = and a little worried about the legal aspects
: : = of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
: : = Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
: : = confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the
: : = 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
: : =
:
: :
: : #1) Jason Ehrhardt, 8412 Beech Avenue,
: : Cincinnati, OH, 45236
: :
: : #2) P. Zaond, 675 Alvarado Ave. apt# 1,
: : Davis, CA 95616
: : #3) Colin Roaty, 23351 Fern Crescent, Maple Ridge,
B.C., V4R 2S6, CANADA
: : #4) Dean Ranville, 30-707 John St., Thunder Bay ON,
P7B 1Z7, Canada
: : #5) Alfred Brown / 404 Grant Circle / Fort Worth, Tx
76108
: : #6) J. D. Gowen / 1105 W Belt Line Rd/ Collinsville, IL 62234

: : = NOTE: MAILING THE MONEY IS A VERY CRITICAL
: : = STEP IN THIS WHOLE PROCESS. IF PEOPLE DID
: : = NOT MAIL THE MONEY, THIS WHOLE THING WOULD
: : = NOT WORK. $6 IS NOT WORTH MESSING THIS
: : = SYSTEM UP, AND IT ONLY TAKES ABOUT 10
: : = MINUTES OF YOUR TIME. DO THIS AND YOU WILL
: : = BE REWARDED. I AM LIVING PROOF!!
: : = STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list
: : = that you see above, move the other names up
: : = (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add
: : = YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.
: : = STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but
: : = try to keep this article as close to
: : = original as possible.
: : = STEP 4: Now, post your amended article to
: : = at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are
: : = close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200,
: : = but remember, the more you post, the more
: : = money you make! This is perfectly legal!
: : = Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,
: : = whenever you need money, you can use it
: : = again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
: : = program remains successful because of the
: : = honesty and integrity of the participants
: : = and by their carefully adhering to every
: : = step in the directions. Look at it this way.
: : = If you are a person of integrity, the
: : = program will continue and the money that so
: : = many others have received will come your
: : = way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name
: : = and address sent to you, either on a
: : = computer or hard copy and keep the notes
: : = people send you. This VERIFIES that you are
: : = truly providing a service. (Also, it might
: : = be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark
: : = paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So,
: : = as each post is downloaded and the
: : = directions carefully followed, six members
: : = will be reimbursed for their participation
: : = as a List Developer with one dollar each.
: : = Your name will move up the list
: : = geometrically so that when your name reaches
: : = the #1 position you will be receiving
: : = thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an
: : = opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each
: : = of the first six people listed above) Send
: : = it now, add your own name to the list and
: : = you're in business!
: : =
======
: : = HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS --- DIRECTIONS ---
: : =
======
: : = Step 1) You do not need to re-type this
: : = entire letter to do your own posting. Simply
: : = put your cursor at the beginning of this
: : = letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of
: : = this document, and select 'copy' from the
: : = edit menu. This will copy the entire letter
: : = into the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a
: : = blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor
: : = at the top of the blank page. From the
: : = 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste
: : = a copy of the letter into notepad so that
: : = you can add your name to the list. Step 3)
: : = Save your new notepad file as a .txt file.
: : = If you want to do your postings in different
: : = settings, you'll always have this file to go
: : = back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet
: : = explorer and try searching for various
: : = newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,
: : = chat sites, discussions.) Step 5) Visit
: : = these message boards and post this article
: : = as a new message by highlighting the text of
: : = this letter and selecting paste from the
: : = edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be
: : = the header that everyone sees as they scroll
: : = through the list of postings in a particular
: : = group, click the post message button. You're
: : = done with your first one!
: : = Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to
: : = do is jump to different newsgroups and post
: : = away, after you get the hang of it, it will
: : = take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
: : = **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN,
: : = THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE
: : = TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You
: : = will begin receiving money from around the
: : = world within days! You may eventually want
: : = to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount
: : = of mail you will receive. If you wish to
: : = stay anonymous, you can invent a name to
: : = use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
: : = **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
: : = CORRECT** Now the WHY part: Out of 200
: : = postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a
: : = very low example). So then I made $5.00 with
: : = my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of
: : = the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make
: : = the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name
: : = at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of
: : = the original 5, that is another $25.00 for
: : = me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts
: : = with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each,
: : = I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now,
: : = those 125 persons turn around and post the
: : = MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only
: : = receive 5 replies each, I will make an
: : = additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun
: : = part, each of those 625 persons post a
: : = MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and
: : = they each only receive 5 replies, that just
: : = made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons
: : = will all deliver this message to 200
: : = newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5
: : = persons per 200 newsgroups react I will
: : = receive $15,625,00! With an original
: : = investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your
: : = name is no longer on the list, you just take
: : = the latest posting in the newsgroups, and
: : = send out another $6.00 to names on the list,
: : = putting your name at number 6 again. And
: : = start posting again. The thing to remember
: : = is: do you realize that thousands of people
: : = all over the world are joining the internet
: : = and reading these articles everyday? JUST
: : = LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00
: : = and see if it really works?? I think so...
: : = People have said, "what if the plan is
: : = played out and no one sends you the money?
: : = So what! What are the chances of that
: : = happening when there are tons of new honest
: : = users and new honest people who are joining
: : = the internet and newsgroups everyday and are
: : = willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
: : = 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with
: : = thousands of those joining the actual
: : = internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY
: : = and this will really work. ] ** By the way,
: : = if you try to deceive people by posting the
: : = messages with your name in the list and not
: : = sending the money to the rest of the people
: : = already on the list, you will NOT get as
: : = much. Someone I talked to knew someone who
: : = did that and he only made about $150.00, and
: : = that's after seven or eight weeks! Then he
: : = sent the 6 $1.00 bills, people added him to
: : = their lists, and in 4-5 weeks he had over
: : = $10k. This is the fairest and most honest
: : = way I have ever seen to share the wealth of
: : = the world without costing anything but our
: : = time!!! You also may want to buy mailing and
: : = e-mail lists for future dollars. Make sure
: : = you print this article out RIGHT NOW! Also,
: : = try to keep a list of everyone that sends
: : = you money and always keep an eye on the
: : = newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing
: : = fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST
: : = POLICY. You don't need to cheat the basic
: : = idea to make the money!! GOOD LUCK to all
: : = and please play fairly and reap the huge
: : = rewards from this, which is tons of extra
: : = CASH. Please remember to declare your extra
: : = income. Thanks once again... LEGAL? ? ?
: : = (Comments from Bob Novak who started this
: : = new version.) "People have asked me if
: : = this is really legal. Well, it is! You are
: : = using the Internet to advertise your
: : = business. What is that business? You are
: : = assembling a mailing list of people who are
: : = interested in home-based computer and online
: : = business and methods of generating income at
: : = home. Remember, people send you a small fee
: : = to be added to your mailing list. It is
: : = legal. What will you do with your list of
: : = thousands of names? That's up to you."
: : = So, build your mailing list, keep good
: : = accounts, declare the income and pay your
: : = taxes. By doing this you prove your business
: : = intentions. Keep an eye on the newsgroups
: : = and when the cash has stopped coming (that
: : = means your name is no longer on the list),
: : = you just take the latest posting at the
: : = newsgroups, send another $6.00 to the names
: : = stated on the list, make your corrections
: : = (put your name at #6) and start posting
: : = again. NOTES: * 1. In some countries, the
: : = export of the country's exchange is illegal.
: : = But you can get the license to do this from
: : = the post office, explaining the above
: : = statements (that you have an online
: : = business, etc. You may have to pay an extra
: : = tax, but that's OK, the amount of the
: : = incoming money is HUGE! And as I said, a few
: : = countries have that restriction. *2. You may
: : = want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for
: : = future dollars. (Or Database or Spreadsheet
: : = software.) *3. If you're really not sure or
: : = still think this can't be for real, please
: : = print a copy of this article and pass it
: : = along to someone who really needs the money,
: : = and see what happens. *4. You will start
: : = getting responses within 1-2 weeks, it
: : = depends. ***ALSO REMEMBER*** SEND YOUR $1
: : = OUT TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST, EVEN IF THEY
: : = ARE NOT FROM THE U.S. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING
: : = FOR??? GOOD LUCK!!!

Pregnant Women Don't Just Stay At Home; Go Shopping! [email protected] General 0 January 22nd 08 11:32 PM
Foster kids are more likely to get pregnant and give birth than childrenliving at home... fx Spanking 1 June 18th 07 08:35 AM
Foster kids are more likely to get pregnant and give birth than childrenliving at home... fx Foster Parents 1 June 18th 07 08:35 AM
Look who's sitting! Mary S. Pregnancy 13 August 5th 04 07:30 AM
OT Sitting Faye Tarzwell Breastfeeding 8 September 1st 03 12:30 PM