Long time no see!

Old October 25th 03, 03:49 AM
Barbara Williams

Default Long time no see!

Due to various computer problems, life issues, and so on, I haven't been
around here in a while. It's nice to see some familiar faces! *waves
to everyone who might remember me, and everyone else too for that
matter...*

Jamie is doing wonderfully. He was 2 in July and is still nursing about
4 times a day (first thing in the morning, before and after nap, before
bed) as well as other times when he's sick or hurt of course...he seems
determined to keep on nursing at those times (he'd probably nurse all
day long if I let him!) so we're not thinking of weaning anytime soon.
He weighed in at around 30 lbs the other day at the doctor--quite a
change from the 4 lb 9 oz baby I was stressing out about 2 years ago!

We're not thinking about a #2 yet, but maybe someday.

Pictures of Jamie are available at his gallery site, as always:

http://pixel.citadel.org/gallery/jamie

My favorite is from his studio shots we had done in September, because I
think it perfectly captures his mischievious little personality:

http://pixel.citadel.org/gallery/album35/aab

I hope everyone is doing well.

Barbara, mommy to Jamie (5 July 2001)
Old October 25th 03, 04:57 AM
Laurie

Barbara Williams wrote in message ...
[...]

Hi Barbara, nice to hear from you! Glad to hear you're thinking of a #2
someday, last I heard things were on the rocks so that's great news!! Can't
believe Jamie is so big. Jessica is 2.5 already and Christopher just
turned 6 months! Time flies!!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 2.5 years
and Christopher, 6 months

*This email address is now valid*

Old November 6th 03, 04:46 AM
Leslie

Hi Barbara!

Nice to "see" you! I love all your pictures. I can't believe Jamie has gone
from being the tiny baby he was to such a big boy.

William is still nursing like crazy--no fewer than three times a day and
several at night. He is full of mischief but gets away with murder because we
are all so much in love with him. :-) This evening he emptied an entire jar of
cinnamon on the kitchen floor and paraded through it, laughing hysterically and
going around in circles. And instead of stopping him or yelling, we just
watched, dumbfounded.

Leslie