HOMEOPATHY WORKED FOR ME

Old March 17th 08, 04:11 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
David Wright

Default HOMEOPATHY WORKED FOR ME

In article , t wrote:

"Happy Dog" wrote in message
m...
"t" wrote in message
Went away for a short while. I notice that the same dipwads are still
here, blathering on to attempt to mislead people about Alternative
Health. I wonder what these agents of disinformation and in some cases
death, think about Karma? You know, the ol reap what you sow thing. Nasty
little buggers, but anyone reading these NGs for a short while will see
that they lie as much as your average politician. A good test for them
and politicians is the same one you use for your children. Would you
trust people like Mark and the rest of that bunch alone with your
daughter? I would NOT.

How about a Rolling Stone?

Lot?

Idiot.

Sniffed any new butts lately?

Your time away has not improved the quality of your postings at all.
They still consist of unfunny one-liners. If that's all have to
contribute (as it appears to be) why don't you save the effort?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down on?"
-- Bill Maher

Old March 17th 08, 11:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

On Mar 16, 2:18*pm, Bee wrote:
On Mar 14, 8:13*pm, (David Wright) wrote:

OK, admittedly, we're not getting our checks either, but if we ever
do, we deserve to get them first.

(And welcome back, Rich.)

* -- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
* * *These are my opinions only, but they're almost always correct..
* * *"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down on?"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Bill Maher

David, I keep meaning to ask, *why does Timmie B call you Chris? * *I
didn't realize
until the otehr day that there were two Timmie's in two different
places, and that we needed
to call Bolen either Bolen or Timmie B.

There is only one Timmie. edven Stephen King could not imagine that
there would be two of them.

Old March 17th 08, 12:37 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Richard Schultz

In misc.health.alternative Mark Probert wrote:

: There is only one Timmie. edven Stephen King could not imagine that
: there would be two of them.

That reminds me of the "Mr. Boffo" cartoon: Bad News -- Charles Manson.
*Really* Bad News -- his evil twin.

-----
Richard Schultz
-----
"an optimist is a guy/ that has never had/ much experience"
Old March 17th 08, 10:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health

"David Wright" wrote in message
. ..
In article , t
wrote:

"Happy Dog" wrote in message
om...
"t" wrote in message
[...]

A few words are all some of you are worth. Well, in truth not that much, but
is is entertaining to see your replies.

Old March 18th 08, 01:25 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

On Mar 17, 8:37*am, (Richard Schultz) wrote:
In misc.health.alternative Mark Probert wrote:

: There is only one Timmie. edven Stephen King could not imagine that
: there would be two of them.

That reminds me of the "Mr. Boffo" cartoon: *Bad News -- Charles Manson.
*Really* Bad News -- his evil twin.

I was driving through California in 1970 during the Manson killings,
and the hunt for Angela Davis.

Real fun.
Old March 20th 08, 03:42 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Bee

On Mar 17, 6:25*pm, Mark Probert wrote:

I was driving through California in 1970 during the Manson killings,
and the hunt for Angela Davis.

Real fun.

Why????? Did you look like her or something????

Old March 20th 08, 11:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

On Mar 19, 11:42*pm, Bee wrote:
On Mar 17, 6:25*pm, Mark Probert wrote:

I was driving through California in 1970 during the Manson killings,
and the hunt for Angela Davis.

Real fun.

Why????? *Did you look like her or something????

No, dingbat. Every few miles there was a roadblock or police
checkpoint. The back-ups, especially up north, wsere horrendous. I
missed my cousin's wedding because of them.

Advanced Homeopathy [email protected] Kids Health 1 September 19th 07 01:01 PM
Homeopathy john Kids Health 167 January 2nd 07 03:13 AM
Homeopathy vs allopathy. [email protected] Kids Health 8 August 11th 06 06:49 PM
Homeopathy is "is no better than dummy drugs" CWatters Kids Health 0 August 26th 05 04:11 PM
Homeopathy & pregnancy - ?? Kevin Pregnancy 5 October 21st 04 08:23 AM