Sums up their personas nicely. Well said!

Old December 29th 03, 03:00 PM
Fern5827

Default Sums up their personas nicely. Well said!

FW asfp:

Note there are many impolite folks on this NG who endlessly crosspost to other
NG's.

Subject: Kane Doan and Greg
From: (c)
Date: 12/23/2003 5:53 AM Eastern Standard Time
(Greg Hanson) wrote in message
om...
Chris:
I came to the Child Protection support newsgroup because
my family was being abused by Child Protection.

I would have given up on this crap long ago,
but take a LOOK through the archives at what
Dan and his pals did when Neal left the newsgroup.

They even tried saying he went to PRISON! (A lie)

The Jackyls in here are PROFITING somehow from the
removal of children from their parents.

What? You thought it was about protecting kids???

Ron is a Foster Contractor. He gets ""reimbursed"".

Dan knows the one, the true way to defeat CPS.
(He simply denies their "he said" with a "she said"
and everybody forms a mutual admiration society,
sorta like in a bad TV commercial.)
Look at Dan's posts from the last week and
see his expertise! Apparently Dan thinks he is
a regular Perry Mason, but he plays more like
Tailgunner Joe McCarthy of the McCarthy era.

Kane has earned the nickname of Commander McBrag.
Kane has strong ties to Child Protection, but has
always been very evasive about exactly how.
Clearly there is some financial ""incentive"".

I do try to post meaningful content, but look
at how DanKaneRon respond. The more meaningful
the post the more it threatens their true financial
loyalties.

You missed an entire year of Kane constantly
swearing up a blue streak in public.

Like I say, he has impulse control issues.

Kane did not restrict this to just one newsgroup.
He did the same foul mouthed heckling over
in the alt.parenting.spanking newsgroup,
which Doan rightly thought was hilarious for
Kane, the "never spanked boy" to swear so much
that he was a poster child for spanking.
I have no idea how many alter identities he
uses on the internet, but even if you detect
one he will conveniently claim it is a forgery.
Kane claims to be like 60 years old, but if you
look at his swearing and commentary, it just
does not add up.

Notice how HOSTILE Kane and them get when you
post a news story that shows what jackasses
these child protection agencies are.

Notice how many times Kane tries to smear me with
that same old stuff, even trying to claim
imagined misdeeds that just didn't exist.

I post a news story, Kane yaps about implications
that I did something obscene to the child.
It's called ad hominem, arguing to the man.
Kane does it constantly, repetitiously, like Dan.

LaVonne, whose Job Title at the U of MN is
a Lecturer, likes to use hit and
run tactics. She asked me for proof once, I
posted it and asked her if it was sufficient.
She never answered, even when prompted several times.

But in another thread she made statements
as if the proof had never been posted.
(Amazing ability to deny in a zombie like style!)

When somebody forged her e-mail headers,
she thought somebody had actually gotten
into her computer accounts at the U of M,
she even asked the techies there to investigate.

The capper was when even Kane told her that
it was not me, she magnanimously asserted
that I was "not off the hook" implying that
I had committed computer crime.

More recently she tried to state that
I had sexually molested, which I had not.

These are the people behind Child Protection.

Gossippy angry liars and anti-spanking zealots.

To them, just like the actual caseworkers, the
imagined ends justify any corrupt means.

If you are not guilty of child abuse, in their eyes
that only means you are not guilty YET.

Families just want to be treated fairly, and
to have the system put lying caseworkers in check.
They haven't yet. Instead they have legal immunity.

The Pro-CPS people are protecting their INCOMES.

The press has been printing more and more stories
where Child Protection stepped in some major
doo doo. Gradually the message is getting out that
Child Protection agencies are unfair and run what
can only be described as Witch Hunt style investigations.

Forgive me if I behave a bit like I am under siege,
but in these newsgroups I do feel that I am.

Think you have summed them up pretty well. Luckily they don't have
brains - they could be dangerous. What worries me is that they could
be parents (let's hope the parenting claims are lies which they hope
increase their credibility as know-it-alls)! I am against spanking and
other negative parenting behaviours, and also know the difference
between my ideaology and the real lives, stresses and strains parents
go through. Fortunately children are the product of the total love and
care of their parents and other societal influences and luckily most
parents do their best for their kids so the overall balance works out
OK for most of us kost of the time. Thus I also believe that parents
should have the choice to raise their children as they see fit within
the bounds of reasonable behaviour. Parents live with the consequences
of their parenting.

Personally, I think the psychological tactics used by LaVonne, Kane
and (where is Prissy-Chrissy-Dugan????) such like are disturbing and
are on a par wrt psychological abuse at a level equivalent to frequent
spanking in the same couple of spots on a regular basis. I can't
remember Ron too well, will have to skip through the archive.

I have a picture in my mind of LaVonne lecturing her children so they
can't get a word in edgeways and then locking herself in the toilet
when they try to raise their objections. Or when they do anything
against her rules stuffing her fingers in her ear and singing "I'm not
listening, I'm not listening, ....". Kane reminds me of an old drunk
walking along ****ed ranting at the top of his voice while suffering
delusions and hallucinations.