Where can you purchase baby slings in Hong Kong?

Old July 21st 03, 04:34 PM
stephchoy

Default Where can you purchase baby slings in Hong Kong?

Does anyone know where to buy baby slings in Hong Kong? Is the only way
through ordering them on the internet? If so, appreciate it if anyone
could forward me the website for them. I already have a Sling Ezee but
would like to get one of those batik slings, which are more suitable
for warm Hong Kong weather.

Thanks!

--
stephchoy
stephchoy's Profile: http://www.geobaby.com/forum/member....nfo&userid=152

Old July 23rd 03, 06:27 PM
Larry McMahan

K.B. writes:
: I just found one today at the consignment store for $13. I was wondering if
: I should get it. The baby is so heavy now I don't know if I want to carry
: him around.
: Kris

How heavy is heavy. We carried our until they were over two years, and
weighed 25 - 30 lbs. By then, even in the sling, he/she rides on your
hip and doesn't seem that heavy. Easier than carrying in your arms!

Larry
Old July 23rd 03, 10:05 PM
K.B.

He's about 17 pounds, I think. He seems real heavy when I have him in the
Snugglie. I get real sore in my back. I didn't want the same thing to happen
in the sling. It looks neat how they can ride on your hip. That would come
in handy.

Old July 24th 03, 04:00 AM
Cathy

K.B. wrote in message
rthlink.net...
He's about 17 pounds, I think. He seems real heavy when I have him in the
Snugglie. I get real sore in my back. I didn't want the same thing to

happen
in the sling. It looks neat how they can ride on your hip. That would come
in handy.

DD is about 17 lbs too, and I have just started using a sling. It is
fantastic - DD sits on my hip, and plays with whatever she can get her hands
on - ears, lips, or zip pulls!! Keeps her occupied and happy.

Cathy