Heartbeat!

Old July 22nd 03, 03:06 AM
JennP

Default Heartbeat!

"New York Jen" wrote in message
news
Well, it's official! We saw the tiny heartbeat today. The doctor said

I'm
probably about 6.5 weeks along, but my second ultrasound (a week from
Thursday) will be more informative.

Thanks for all the congratulatory posts from last week!

Oh my goodness! I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats!

JennP.

Old July 22nd 03, 04:46 AM
Laurie

New York Jen wrote in message ...
Well, it's official! We saw the tiny heartbeat today. The doctor said I'm
probably about 6.5 weeks along, but my second ultrasound (a week from
Thursday) will be more informative.

Thanks for all the congratulatory posts from last week!

- Jen, momma to 17 month old Laszlo Cooper

Yaay! That's so exciting!!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 27 months
and Christopher, 13 weeks

*This email address is now valid*

Old July 22nd 03, 01:39 PM
Belphoebe

"New York Jen" wrote in message
news
Well, it's official! We saw the tiny heartbeat today. The doctor said

I'm
probably about 6.5 weeks along, but my second ultrasound (a week from
Thursday) will be more informative.

Thanks for all the congratulatory posts from last week!

Jen, that's so exciting! There's nothing like hearing/seeing the heartbeat
for the first time!

Belphoebe

Old July 22nd 03, 06:17 PM
New York Jen

I have a PCOS online friend in Oz and she sent me my first (and only thus
far) Tim Tams when I was trying to get pregnant with Laszlo! Man, those
things are YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"New York Jen" wrote:

Well, it's official! We saw the tiny heartbeat today. The doctor said

I'm
probably about 6.5 weeks along, but my second ultrasound (a week from
Thursday) will be more informative.

So, do you need more virtual Tim Tams to aid with recovery from the shock?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"...children should continue to be breastfed... for up to two years of age
or beyond." -- Innocenti Declaration, Florence, 1 August 1990

Old July 22nd 03, 07:08 PM
Mary S.

"New York Jen" wrote in message .net...
Well, it's official! We saw the tiny heartbeat today. The doctor said I'm
probably about 6.5 weeks along, but my second ultrasound (a week from
Thursday) will be more informative.

Hooray, hooray, hooray! I'm so happy for you. )

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 16 months
Old July 22nd 03, 09:24 PM
Dawn Lawson

Mary S. wrote:

"New York Jen" wrote in message .net...
Well, it's official! We saw the tiny heartbeat today. The doctor said I'm
probably about 6.5 weeks along, but my second ultrasound (a week from
Thursday) will be more informative.

Hooray, hooray, hooray! I'm so happy for you. )

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 16 months

THERE you are!
I was about to put out an APB on your whereabouts.

Dawn

Old July 24th 03, 01:19 AM
Mary S.

Default update on us (was Heartbeat!)

THERE you are!
I was about to put out an APB on your whereabouts.

I'm touched to have been noticed missing! We're out in the
hinterlands for a month, and dialup access is VERY spotty.

We're doing well, very well. Sproutkin is eating a good amount of
food now (still less than other toddlers her age, I'm sure). We just
passed through the little-known 15-month growth spurt (she ramped up
both breastmilk and yogurt intake this time, so solids are coming).
Busy busy toddlerdom, and it's such a blast.

Old July 24th 03, 06:35 AM
Ruth Shear

G'day

Mary S. wrote:

I'm touched to have been noticed missing! We're out in the
hinterlands for a month, and dialup access is VERY spotty.

Hey we've been talking about your pert breasts, in fact you were quoted
by me as being the gold standard of perkiness in mkb. Also your barnyard
dance rendition was mentioned yet again by me. Hmm. guess I must have
missed you.

Hi to the Sproutkin

DrRuth

How soon to the home heartbeat things work? Donna Metler Pregnancy 19 June 18th 04 11:22 AM
still no heartbeat Stephanie Pregnancy 4 May 13th 04 03:10 PM
ultrasound at 6 weeks, no heartbeat Stephanie Pregnancy 3 May 1st 04 05:42 AM
hearing the heartbeat LeAnn Pregnancy 9 September 26th 03 02:32 AM
No heartbeat visble on U/S at what we thought was 10 weeks? Tex Pregnancy 4 September 12th 03 02:44 PM