Yay!

Old September 3rd 03, 09:10 AM
Andrea

Default Yay!

I went for an interview to get on the Access To Nursing & Health course last
night and was accepted!
I am going to do this part time over two years (two evenings per week), then
I will apply to university to train to be a midwife!

I am soooooo exited!

My depression has eased already.

Andrea mom of 5 and Kamron David 12 weeks 16lbs.

Old September 3rd 03, 02:22 PM
Alison

"Andrea" wrote in message
I went for an interview to get on the Access To Nursing & Health course

last
night and was accepted!
I am going to do this part time over two years (two evenings per week),

then
I will apply to university to train to be a midwife!

I am soooooo exited!

My depression has eased already.

Andrea mom of 5 and Kamron David 12 weeks 16lbs.

Cool! Well done Andrea. I'm glad it's made your depression ease.
I'm thinking of training to be a B/f Councillor.

--Alison

Old September 3rd 03, 02:32 PM
Andrea

"Alison" o.uk wrote in
message ...

"Andrea" wrote in message
I went for an interview to get on the Access To Nursing & Health course

last
night and was accepted!
I am going to do this part time over two years (two evenings per week),

then
I will apply to university to train to be a midwife!

I am soooooo exited!

My depression has eased already.

Andrea mom of 5 and Kamron David 12 weeks 16lbs.

Cool! Well done Andrea. I'm glad it's made your depression ease.
I'm thinking of training to be a B/f Councillor.

--Alison

I have been thinking about midwifery for years, but kept on putting it off.
I feel so much better now I have finally decided to begin a course, and have
taken a step closer to my dream.

Andrea.

Old September 3rd 03, 05:35 PM
Irrational Number

Andrea wrote:
I went for an interview to get on the Access To Nursing & Health course last
night and was accepted!
I am going to do this part time over two years (two evenings per week), then
I will apply to university to train to be a midwife!

Congratulations!!! It's great to be following
your dream! You will be a good midwife.

-- Anita --
--
SUCCESS FOUR FLIGHTS THURSDAY MORNING ALL AGAINST
TWENTY ONE MILE WIND STARTED FROM LEVEL WITH ENGINE

Old September 3rd 03, 06:25 PM
Andrea

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
Andrea wrote:
I went for an interview to get on the Access To Nursing & Health course

last
night and was accepted!
I am going to do this part time over two years (two evenings per week),

then
I will apply to university to train to be a midwife!

Congratulations!!! It's great to be following
your dream! You will be a good midwife.

-- Anita --
--

Thanks Anita, and I will be one that has had 5 children too, so I can at
least sympathize with the ladies in labour!

Andrea.

Old September 5th 03, 08:43 AM
KC

Yay for you! It is great to see people going for what they want and getting it.

KC
-------
Whittlestone Breast Expresser Distributor:
The Whittlestone Breast Expresser is a painless alternative to
"suction style" breast pumps. It uses a gentle massaging action
to more naturally express milk from the breast.

Special discount available for newsgroup participants.
Contact me at for details.