Vacation pics

Old March 22nd 05, 07:27 AM
CME

Default Vacation pics

In case any of you wanted a gander at my vacation pictures of Cuba.

http://www.brazen.way2tall.com/forum/vacation/

Christine

Old March 22nd 05, 03:02 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message
In case any of you wanted a gander at my vacation pictures of Cuba.

http://www.brazen.way2tall.com/forum/vacation/

What? None of you one the topless beach??? ;-)

Christine

Old March 22nd 05, 03:32 PM
CME

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
In case any of you wanted a gander at my vacation pictures of Cuba.

http://www.brazen.way2tall.com/forum/vacation/

What? None of you one the topless beach??? ;-)

There's only one of me period. lol I'm afraid I didn't have the guts to go
topless, had I gone with my gfs then that's a whole other story.

Christine

Old March 22nd 05, 03:36 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message
newsUW%d.101841$gJ3.42025@clgrps13...

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
In case any of you wanted a gander at my vacation pictures of Cuba.

http://www.brazen.way2tall.com/forum/vacation/

What? None of you one the topless beach??? ;-)

There's only one of me period. lol I'm afraid I didn't have the guts to
go topless, had I gone with my gfs then that's a whole other story.

Christine

Chicken ;-)

Old March 22nd 05, 04:23 PM
CME

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
In case any of you wanted a gander at my vacation pictures of Cuba.

http://www.brazen.way2tall.com/forum/vacation/

What? None of you one the topless beach??? ;-)

There's only one of me period. lol I'm afraid I didn't have the guts to
go topless, had I gone with my gfs then that's a whole other story.

Christine

Chicken ;-)

Ok I'll find one just for you while I'm in Melbourne.

Christine

Old March 22nd 05, 04:31 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
In case any of you wanted a gander at my vacation pictures of Cuba.

http://www.brazen.way2tall.com/forum/vacation/

What? None of you one the topless beach??? ;-)

There's only one of me period. lol I'm afraid I didn't have the guts to
go topless, had I gone with my gfs then that's a whole other story.

Christine

Chicken ;-)

Ok I'll find one just for you while I'm in Melbourne.

Christine

Find one? Take one.....it is suppposed to be of you......not some 400lb
60 y.o.

And watch out for the OMIS's
..

(old men in speedo's) ;-)

Old March 22nd 05, 05:15 PM
CME

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
In case any of you wanted a gander at my vacation pictures of Cuba.

http://www.brazen.way2tall.com/forum/vacation/

What? None of you one the topless beach??? ;-)

There's only one of me period. lol I'm afraid I didn't have the guts
to go topless, had I gone with my gfs then that's a whole other story.

Christine

Chicken ;-)

Ok I'll find one just for you while I'm in Melbourne.

Christine

Find one? Take one.....it is suppposed to be of you......not some 400lb
60 y.o.

And watch out for the OMIS's
.

(old men in speedo's) ;-)

I meant a nude beach. As if I'm taking a pic of someone else's saggy Mom
boobs.

Christine

Old March 23rd 05, 06:37 AM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:27:21 GMT, "CME" the
following was posted in blue crayon:

In case any of you wanted a gander at my vacation pictures of Cuba.

http://www.brazen.way2tall.com/forum/vacation/

Christine

That was you on stage, wasn't it? :-)

Great pics! What a beautiful place. Here in the US... we hear a lot
of bad things about the dictator, etc... ya know... too much
propaganda, not enough tropicana.

Thanks for sharing'em.

'Kate

Well one of the things I noticed was the propaganda that was quite blatant
on the road ways. Instead of billboards advertising products, they're
advertising Freedom, Strength, Love live Cuba, Anti-American this, Communism
that. What was even more fascinating was seeing the newspaper clippings and
comics in the cigar factory. How the US was such a monster by being in
Iraq, or even the embargo, stuff about Bush. I really wished I'd taken
pics, it was a beautiful country, just so odd to see that out in the open.

Christine

Old March 23rd 05, 01:50 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
In case any of you wanted a gander at my vacation pictures of Cuba.

http://www.brazen.way2tall.com/forum/vacation/

What? None of you one the topless beach??? ;-)

There's only one of me period. lol I'm afraid I didn't have the guts
to go topless, had I gone with my gfs then that's a whole other story.

Christine

Chicken ;-)

Ok I'll find one just for you while I'm in Melbourne.

Christine

Find one? Take one.....it is suppposed to be of you......not some 400lb
60 y.o.

And watch out for the OMIS's
.

(old men in speedo's) ;-)

I meant a nude beach. As if I'm taking a pic of someone else's saggy Mom
boobs.

Here you go.........

http://www.freebeach.com.au/Vic%20List.htm

;-)

Don't forget your camera LOL

Christine

Old March 23rd 05, 04:22 PM
CME

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
[...]

You know I've never been to a nude beach, so perhaps I should stop by. I
think the look on my sons' faces would make the trip totally worth it. rofl

Christine

Disney Cruise & Kid Friendly Vacation Destinations US Cherie General 2 January 6th 05 06:56 PM
pics Vicky Bilaniuk Pregnancy 0 August 15th 04 11:02 PM
Vacation and Holidays Ed Child Support 15 May 26th 04 05:39 PM
Review: Johnson Family Vacation (***) Steve Rhodes General 0 March 31st 04 05:34 PM
Belly Pics Daye Pregnancy 1 September 17th 03 02:48 PM