I found the help I needed, thanks!!!!!

Old March 23rd 05, 05:18 PM
news

Default I found the help I needed, thanks!!!!!

I never would respond to email ads because they sucked-- I hate spam. But I
went to a website that changed my life. I was drowning in debt after the
9/11 attack. My whole industry laid off, 4 kids and to cars. I'd lost my
house, lost one of the cars and nothing I could do would make enough money
to save us.

These guys fixed my debt and I was so impressed I applied for a job with
them.

http://i-owe.com I'm not kidding, they are awesome!

Ronn

Old March 28th 05, 08:05 AM
SonoranDude

"news" wrote in message

These guys fixed my debt and I was so impressed I applied for a job with
them.

Ronn

Hi long time lurker,

Sure... go ahead and extend your bad credit! with some debt parasite. There
is no way to "fix your debt". The reality is in the United States you are
protected by law. There is no law forcing you to pay a creditor or a credit
agency, there is no debtor prison. Learn your rights at www.budhibbs.com

I was really laid off after 9/11. I had excellent credit but living on a
small unemployment benefit for 9 months thinking I was going to land a job
any day I used credit to make ends meet and found myself burried too.
Reality is that you can kindly send letters asking these sharks to cease and
desist till you can come up with the funds to negotiate a proper settlement
with your original creditor. If they call you again they will be paying you!
"Never deal with a collection agent!"

I was approached by one of Bud's most henious debt collectors from his site
and he warns on the site that if you are approached by this scum email him
immediately. I sent him a small note about what was going on and my single
parent story and he sent them a fax on my behalf and I never heard from them
again. Bud is a terrific guy and he has a section in his book dedicated to
single parents like us.

Don't live in fear! get the facts! I don't work for Bud but offered him some
free IT service to pay back his kindness. I just want to warn anyone who may
need some help and may be taken in by one of these parasites. Learn the law
from Bud and he won't charge you a dime.

Brad

Families needed to provide homes for children in need of protection wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 April 1st 04 06:08 PM
misc.kids FAQ on breastpumps, Part 1/2 Beth Weiss Info and FAQ's 1 March 3rd 04 10:06 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Childhood Vaccinations, Part 1/4 [email protected] Info and FAQ's 3 January 16th 04 09:15 AM
Lost and found dolores Single Parents 7 September 14th 03 07:40 PM
Catastrophic History Lesson -- MAN AS OLD AS COAL svanier General 0 July 7th 03 10:24 AM