Moving... Fun? Or not?

Old March 30th 05, 08:26 AM
xkatx

Default Moving... Fun? Or not?

We are moving!
We talked a lot about it over the past little while, and we've both decided
that we'd really like, and need, to move. This place is just too small. We
so badly will need the extra bedroom. I hate the thought of leaving
disgustingly cheap rent, but as soon as the time comes where I do my income
review (for subsidized housing I live in) I KNOW my rent will go up to an
extreme amount, and from what friends of ours from just down the block have
been through as far as the rent thing and all go (they have basically the
same situation as we do) we figure for the price the rent will be, we can
rent a bigger and nicer place for that same amount.
We've been looking around a lot the last little while, but plan to really
start looking for next month. I can't wait! We also both talked and
decided that quite a few pointless disagreements and arguments stem from
disagreements on something like Norm's mom.
She's such a nice lady, but, really, I don't think it will do any of us
(Norm, Bran, I, Norm's mom) any good for us living next door. One of us is
bound to crack, and, honestly, I think it will be me.
I dread the thought about trying to pack everything all up... I hate
packing... But moving and having a brand new and fresh start is great,
right? Change can be good, and this is one time I really think it's going
to be good.
Lately, we have all been doing great, and yea, I really do think this will
be great as well. Bran says he'd like to move so his sister can have her
own room. (I figure his sister will have my room, anyways :P lol)
I really want to just move somewhere that we can still manage and that has
less issues to deal with every single day. A house would be nice... One
with a big back yard. My yard right now is probably about the size of the
living room
I can't wait the apparent "9 month wait" for a transfer from a 2 bedroom
into a 3 bedroom. Last time when I first applied for housing, I was told
9-12 month wait, and when I applied, I was pregnant with Bran and didn't get
in until he was like 2 and a half years old. I don't want the next "9 month
wait" to end up being another 3 years. I think moving and house hunting
will be so much fun! lol I think the hormones have gone all out of whack
on me again. I've lost it, and this time I don't care. It will be fun to
lose my mind! This time, I'll make sure it's great.
Anyways...I'm so very tired... I get to sleep in an extra half hour tomorrow
since Norm's working half an hour later than normal. Wee for me if I can
actually get some sleep!
I also have a doc appointment next Tuesday. Then I assume it won't be until
another month that I get to go back, so at least time flies that way. I'm
sick of waiting. I'm so tired as well.

That is all.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Moving and school age cut-offs lrm583 General 4 February 15th 05 12:03 AM
Moving Across Country with 2yr Old cdun2 General 2 January 10th 05 10:25 PM
books about moving Sara General 3 November 6th 04 02:01 PM
oh my goodness...baby moving!!! little one Pregnancy 6 October 6th 03 01:37 AM
Moving, moving, moving Herself Breastfeeding 2 September 17th 03 02:17 AM