Don't spank them, take them to Universal Studios

Old April 30th 06, 11:32 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Don't spank them, take them to Universal Studios

Greegor wrote:
Why THANK YOU KANE!

I was not aware that so many states allow parental
spanking to include use of a paddle!

How is it you did not know this until now? You babble about spanking as
though you know something about it, after all.

That IS very helpful!

To promote more injury to children?

You do remember my post listing the deaths per year from parents who
were "disciplining" and it "got out of control," right?

And the number of injuries?

Kindly return to debating with yourself
about how many anti-spankers can
fit on the head of a pin!

About 40% of the parents no longer agree with spanking, Greg.

Your dismissal of the issue simply demonstrates two things, possibly:
One that you are ignorant, and or two, that you know the game is over,
we are right, and you are wrong.

Sad for you. A happy thought for children though.

0:-

Old May 1st 06, 04:13 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Thank you.

I responded to a later post without realizing who you were.

wrote:

Paddles will always be in style.

It is a tool of responsible parenting.

Paddled honor students are no surprise to me.

Old May 1st 06, 04:20 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

In what states can a parent not spank his/her child with an object? We
need to know this in order to know if you are lying in your first
paragraph below.

And, by the way, "open hand on a bare tushy" is NOT LEGAL in all 50
states. Do your homework.

And yes, I want to make any and all forms of spanking children illegal.
Why should our youngest, most powerless, and most vulnerable members
of society be exempted from protection that you and I enjoy?

Why shoud we assault our children in the name of discipline?

LaVonne

Greegor wrote:

Tetrah, In most states parents can't
legally spank their kids with a paddle
or any other object.

Open hand on a bare tushy is legal in all 50 states.
The anti-spanking zealots want to impose laws
to make any and all forms of spanking illegal.
Demagogues, they refer to ALL spanking as BEATING.

Old May 1st 06, 04:24 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

I don't think Greegor lies. I think he actually believes every word he
writes.

0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:

Tetrah, In most states parents can't
legally spank their kids with a paddle
or any other object.

Flat out lie. It has to do with leaving marks that last over a minimum
length of time.

List those states where it is illegal to use objects. And there better
be more than 25 of them, Greg.

Open hand on a bare tushy is legal in all 50 states.
The anti-spanking zealots want to impose laws
to make any and all forms of spanking illegal.
Demagogues, they refer to ALL spanking as BEATING.

No, we do not universally do that. You are, as usual, either lying to us
and yourself, or you are confused and delusional. Also usual.

Some of us call all acts that would be assault if performed against an
adult though (even if the perp was their own parent) "ASSAULT" when done
to a child by said parent.

You fail to see the logic in that, do you?

Can't you see what's wrong with your thinking capacity, Greg?

What is different about a child from an adult, that would make hitting
the former not assault, other than the law that allows it?

Is a child more dangerous than an adult?

Do they have greater understanding thus more guilt for their acts than
an adult?

Are they tougher than an adult so need more force used against them than
an adult?

What IS the magic thing about being a child that makes them a more
logical target for physical punishment than an adult?

Can you explain this, Greg?

If so, share with us.

0:-

Old May 1st 06, 04:31 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Got caught, with no rebuttal. I chuckled when I read the "head of a pin."

Let's stop hitting our children. Hitting children has no purpose other
than to make the hitter experience power.

Power is needed over 24 month old? Only by very insecure individuals.

Greegor wrote:

Why THANK YOU KANE!

I was not aware that so many states allow parental
spanking to include use of a paddle!

That IS very helpful!

Kindly return to debating with yourself
about how many anti-spankers can
fit on the head of a pin!

Free Universal Studios Orlando Tickets Will General 1 April 27th 06 03:23 PM
Free Universal Studios Orlando Tickets Will Solutions 0 April 26th 06 02:21 PM
Free Universal Studios Orlando Tickets Will Solutions 0 April 26th 06 02:20 PM
To spank or not to spank Doan Spanking 0 January 23rd 05 07:11 AM
Why would you spank if you didn't have to? Kane General 0 March 5th 04 10:13 PM