BWCC with my kangaroo wrap

Old July 21st 07, 10:27 AM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

Default BWCC with my kangaroo wrap

I've just discovered the nice babywearing cartoon...
Reminds me to ask: has anyone ever tried this BWCC (back wrap cross
carry) position with a baby wrap?

http://www.kangaroocarrier.net/posit....php?cat_id=10

How to put my baby on the back wihout help? (my husband often isn't at
home...)

Thanks !!!

Old July 21st 07, 03:03 PM posted to misc.kids
deja.blues

Why didn't you ask this is your other thread?

Old July 21st 07, 03:15 PM posted to misc.kids
Aula

"deja.blues" wrote in message

Why didn't you ask this is your other thread?

that's why i suspected disguised spam.

Old July 21st 07, 05:51 PM posted to misc.kids
NL

schrieb:
I've just discovered the nice babywearing cartoon...
Reminds me to ask: has anyone ever tried this BWCC (back wrap cross
carry) position with a baby wrap?

http://www.kangaroocarrier.net/posit....php?cat_id=10

How to put my baby on the back wihout help? (my husband often isn't at
home...)

Well, I don't know how old your baby is, but I've carried my son in the
"backpack" when he was small (only once, I didn't like it when he was
small, I preferred him on my front) and when he was bigger and that was
the only way I was able to still carry him (I didn't do it often though,
only for longer distances when I knew he would not be able to walk all
the way and a stroller wasn't an option.

When he was little I had help from my dad (who promptly got it wrong and
I suspect that's mostly why I didn't like him on my back much, the part
that goes under the butt slipped up to around his waist, which is still
perfectly safe if it's snug enough because the child has its arms
hanging over the wrap at that point) later I just used a mirror and had
Sam sit or stand right behind my back (on a bench in a dressing room, or
on a chair at home).
If you're familiar with the wrap cross just do it the way you do it
there, just over your shoulder. Practice in front of a mirror.

cu
nicole
Old July 22nd 07, 12:48 PM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

On 21 juil, 18:51, NL wrote:

If you're familiar with the wrap cross just do it the way you do it
there, just over your shoulder. Practice in front of a mirror.

cu
nicole

Hi Nicole

Actually it is far easier in front of a mirror! I still need more
practice but thanks a lot!

CU!

dark threat on my kangaroo carrier ? [email protected] General 3 July 21st 07 03:14 PM
I did it! (A wrap) xkatx Breastfeeding 4 January 23rd 07 08:18 PM
maya wrap SuperEeyore Pregnancy 9 September 20th 04 04:55 AM
It's a wrap! Andrea Breastfeeding 10 January 12th 04 05:52 PM
kelty kids kangaroo (carrier) pcb Pregnancy 0 November 29th 03 05:13 PM