That Other Study

Old April 3rd 06, 06:17 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default That Other Study

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, 0:- wrote:

Opinions wrote:
Apparently no one wants to step forward and defend 30 years of failed
educational policy that began about the time the paddle disappeared
from the schoolhouse. Smart move, though, since the only defense is
the insanity defense.

Never mind that the flagship of no-spank is sinking. It really doesn't
matter very much if schools are turning out students who charge
customers over $4,334.33 for a few hamburgers, preventing the family
purchasing the hamburgers on their bank card from paying their mortgage
on time, or if teachers are giving students 1-on-1 lessons in sex
education!

No-spanks are fiddling while Rome crumbles. Be warned, the day is fast
approaching when all that idiotic self-serving no-spank research won't
be worth the paper it's printed on!
Then perhaps you'd be willing to help the process along by addressing
the research that LaVonne recently mentioned, INTERNATIONAL in scope.

I wonder where she has been since I was willing to debate this study
with her.
Mmm...she issued a general invitation. Unless you wake up and TELL HER
what you wish to debate about from the study, I guess she is waiting.

Hahaha! She is the one who has been avoiding me, STUPID!

What part of the International study did you open debate with, Doan?

Debate? With whom? Has Lavone agreed? ;-)

She put a lot of the information up. You are lying, as usual.

She put up an abstract, that's all! The liar is YOU! ;-)

So....Liar?

Yes you are a liar as I have proven numerous times!

No, you haven't proven any such thing even once.

Yes, I have! You are lying agian!

You just didn't like the information I provided.

Nope! I didn't like the LIES you spewed! ;-)

Maybe she want to debate the Embry study too. ;-) You know
the study where you got caught lying about the rate of spankings and
street entries.
No, I didn't lie, you did.

Liar!

There were no spankings.

Hihihi! Wanna look back in the "archives"?

Sure. Go for it.

hihihi! Here is just one example:
Oct. 13, 2002
"Laugh all you want. But in Dr.Embry's study, the children who were
spanked for running into the street.."

So were you lying then, ignoranus kane0?

You still don't want to debate. You want to scream "STUPID" and "LIAR"
every time you wish to dodge.

Hahaha! Where's Lavonne? She is the one who offered to debate and
then ran! ;-)

Seems it found a strong correlation between bad outcomes and spanking
across cultural and ethnic groups.

Hihihi! Correlation???
Yes. You know and social science based studies with cause and effect
proven? Please show one. It would be a major breakthrough in social
science research with human beings.

Hahaha! Showing your stupidity again!

Showing you can't meet the challenge I just offered you?

Show a human study with a cause and effect outcome.

Hihihi! Got Straus?

And you open with a pointless lie.

Well, we already established who the liars a you and LaVonne! ;-)
You simply came to harrass or you would have prepared something to
debate about and begun.

Liar!

You are a coward, and proven liar.

Please stop describing yourself! YOU ARE SO STUPID! ;-0

Childish nonsense like this is all you have.

Stupid asshole is all you are! ;-)

I'm here. Why not debate that international finding on the use of CP
with me?

Huh? I thought Lavonne was the one who offered to debate. I'll give
her a week. If she still run like coward, I'll come back to you, ok? ;-)

You can't, that's why you are dodging.

AF

Keep on dancing, monkeyboy.

Keepon making a fool of yourself, ignoranus kane0. :-)

AFfromDreamLand

Old April 14th 06, 10:47 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

LVonne posted an abstract and Kane
pretends that she posted the research?
Who's it from, Strauss or some Liberal think tank?

Ahahahaha!

Old April 14th 06, 11:39 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
LVonne posted an abstract and Kane
pretends that she posted the research?

No, I made no such claim. We all can read, and of course it was a notice
of the research and the outcome.

Possibly Doan, who has access to a University Library system would like
to call it up and post it for us here. 0:-

Who's it from, Strauss or some Liberal think tank?

Ahahahaha!

Why don't you look it up. Or are you afraid of how embarrassed you will
be...oh...wait. You don't have the capacity for that, do you.

0:-

Old April 15th 06, 06:21 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

So, Kane, Do you think the ABSTRACT proves anything?

Is that your new approach to research?
It must save a lot of reading.

Old April 15th 06, 07:00 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
So, Kane, Do you think the ABSTRACT proves anything?

No, nor did I say that. Would you care to discuss the content of the
abstract and what it says?

What arguments have you in rebuttal to their claims that outcomes of
spanking across varied cultures, even where it is an accepted practice,
are unwanted negative behaviors of the children?

Is that your new approach to research?

Referring to a report? I've never called that scientific research, but
the referred to research is scientific.

It must save a lot of reading.

Speaking of which.....R R R R

How many times have you actually researched a thing?

Care to discuss the report?

Can you find some things that might rebut it?

Please post if you can.

Kane

Old April 16th 06, 07:04 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

What? Did I hear that LaVonne was actually
going to debate with Doan?

Classic Droan was R R R R, should I DOUBLE DARE HIM? ..was... LaVonne Kane Spanking 0 April 17th 04 07:13 PM
Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 08:05 PM
Kids should work... Doan Foster Parents 31 December 7th 03 03:01 AM