True perverts revealed

Old April 6th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default True perverts revealed

Not a single no-spank stepped forward to condemn the mostly white and
all female roll call of shame! Sex with students is OK in the radical
feminist mind. It's paddling that's evil. Small wonder education
flatlined decades ago. The feminist-inspired equality agenda was more
important than meaningful education.

There will be no reform of public education in America. The system is
so perverted that the current system will have to be scrapped and
reinvented.

Old April 6th 06, 07:15 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
Not a single no-spank stepped forward to condemn the mostly white and
all female roll call of shame! Sex with students is OK in the radical
feminist mind. It's paddling that's evil. Small wonder education
flatlined decades ago. The feminist-inspired equality agenda was more
important than meaningful education.

There will be no reform of public education in America. The system is
so perverted that the current system will have to be scrapped and
reinvented.

For all the many years you've posted here, lil 'o', you have done
nothing but display your stupidity and mo your abject ignorance.

The true public education picture in the U.S. is not one of "flatline"
at all.

http://www.alec.org/meSWFiles/pdf/Re..._Education.pdf

Forward:
I am pleased to share with you this edition of the Report Card on
American Education, published annually by the
American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC). This year’s volume
includes more information about the state of
public education than ever before, including results from 2003’s NAEP
subject-assessment, ACT and SAT results,
and public education expenditure data. For the first time, we are
including data that has been collected by state officials
regarding the No Child Left Behind data, states’ adequate yearly
progress results, and many more indicators. This edition
will offer you the most comprehensive collection of education data to date.

Some progress has been made in public education. On July 14, 2005, the
National Center for Education Statistics released new data on long-term
trends on student achievement in mathematics and reading. For over
thirty years, the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) has
provided student achievement data trends by two methods—
first, a testing sequence every two years aimed at evaluating fourth,
eighth and twelfth graders in a variety of subjects and
second, a long-term trend assessment that is designed to evaluate 9-,
13-, and 17-year-olds’ learning over time. The longterm
trend study is administered less frequently than its counterpart, with
the last results released in 1999.

[[[ Here yah go, lil 'o' the Ignorant. ]]]

Encouraging news has emerged from the long-term trend data for 9- and
13-year-olds. For example, 9-year-olds
experienced an increase of 3.3 percent in reading achievement and 3.9
percent increase in math achievement, while 13-
year-olds experienced a 1.8 percent increase in math achievement.
Interestingly, the achievement gap between black and
white students narrowed slightly for 9-year-olds in reading, down to 13
percent in 2004 compared to a 18.8 gap in 1999.1
While these reports are significant, further progress is still
desperately needed. As state lawmakers, we cannot be
blinded by this progress. The fact still remains that public primary and
secondary education expenditures have increased
by 78 percent after inflation adjustments, while 73 percent of eighth
graders are still performing below proficiency in math,
according to the 2003 NAEP subject assessment results. Equally
concerning, American students struggle to compete with
their international counterparts. For instance, American fourth graders
ranked twelfth globally in international assessments
in mathematics.2

[[[ So tell us how the problem above is directly related to a feminist
agenda again? Could it be we have OTHER problems, possibly related to in
the home issues? Like poverty? Hopelessness? Health care shortfalls?
FOOD? I wonder if these issues are on the feminist agenda as well. In
fact, I wonder if you don't have an agenda related to your personal life
and your failings. ]]]

The tremendous growth of school choice programs over the past five years
indicate that policy makers and parents
have become increasingly aware that improving student achievement is not
based on dollars spent, schools constructed, or
even teachers hired. Instead, improvements are realized when
accountability, choice and competition are injected into our
current educational system. Instituting strong accountability measures
that hold both students and teachers responsible for
learning will help schools to focus resources where they are most
needed. Increasing parental involvement in the process
by giving them a greater say in determining which educational choice
best meets the needs of their child guarantees that a
child’s educational future is determined on the most local level
possible – their parent. And finally, by forcing the veritable
monopoly that is our public school system to compete in an open
educational market, we can harness the immense power
of the free market system to bring about improvements in our nation’s
schools.

Again this year, the Report Card on American Education finds no evident
correlation between increasing conventional
measures of educational inputs—such as dramatic increases in education
spending or keeping pupil-teacher ratios at
a very low level—and improving student achievement—such as average
scores on standardized tests. Again we learn from
this comprehensive data collection that lawmakers cannot spend our way
to better grades by simply expending more public
funds on education without demanding academic achievement in return.
Education policy debates in state capitols around the nation must
concentrate on student learning above all else, and
state legislators have the power to promote real reform. Parents are
demanding solutions to these challenges and are
looking to legislators to make changes in our public school system. ALEC
members agree that Americans demand a firstrate
public school system, and we are dedicated to making high student
achievement a reality. We must challenge ourselves
to question the established thinking about public education and focus
our policies on those that deliver results.

Georgia State Representative Earl Ehrhart
ALEC 2005 National Chairman

Old April 6th 06, 07:17 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
Not a single no-spank stepped forward to condemn the mostly white and
all female roll call of shame!

You wouldn't seriously be considering claiming that any "no-spank" would
support raping children, would you?

Sex with students is OK in the radical
feminist mind.

Well, you two problems. You just tried to make an all inclusive link
between your "no-spank" and "radical feminist" populations.

That's unethical, as well as illogical.

It's paddling that's evil. Small wonder education
flatlined decades ago.

How is it you are the only person to link educational quality to ...

The feminist-inspired equality agenda was more
important than meaningful education.

.... ?

So your claim is that feminists are behind, as well as supportive of
child rape.

I see. You wouldn't mind proving me wrong when I call you a sickheaded
liar would you? Why don't you provide some support, lil 'o', other than
your Opinion?

There will be no reform of public education in America. The system is
so perverted that the current system will have to be scrapped and
reinvented.

How many years now has this been a common theme of radical nitwits,
including those that claim the same thing about the government itself?

You are a sick lil 'o', lil 'o'

0:-

Old April 7th 06, 11:43 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Funny post, opinions. Thanks for posting. You may have forgotten that
this ng is "alt.parenting.spanking." I imagine that most individuals,
regardless of their beliefs about spanking, condemn teachers having sex
with students.

Some of us were bright enough to realize this was off-topic and didn't
accept the obvious bait.

LaVonne

Old April 11th 06, 10:26 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Have you seen this child?

This could be you asking this question!

We have found a link to a Computer Monitoring
Software company that offers a product that can
track what your child is doing online.
http://www.pctattletale.com/cgi-bin/a.cgi?a=kmpenny1