Gardasil Vaccine linked to sickness

Old May 23rd 07, 09:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Jeff

Default Gardasil reactions must be taken seriously

Kevysmom wrote:
When Mark Probert starts calling people names, Its because he has
nothing intelligent to say!

Poor Mark...... I cant wait for Mr Moore to expose you rat bags!

I disagree. When Mark calls people names, it seems to be out of
frustration. However, it does hurt his message. I wish he would grow up
and stop doing it.

Jeff
Old May 23rd 07, 10:41 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Jeff

Kevysmom wrote:
Poor David, King of the Rat Bags!

I just saw someone complaining about Mark calling people names.

Pot, meet kettle.

Isnt it nice to have Mark and Jeff
as your Phara shill squad?

While David and I are usually right on a subject (i.e., if he agrees
with me, he is probably right), I am on no pharmashill squad.

The comments I make are my own. I get paid by no one to say to say anything.

You have a brain David, But you are not
wise nor do you have a heart!

At least he doesn't resort to name calling.

I won't say that David is wise, either. But he is able to come to better
conclusions that you.

Jeff

On May 22, 11:12 pm, (David Wright) wrote:
In article om,

Kevysmom wrote:
http://www.avn.org.au/
FACT: This is a very biased organization.
Jeff- Hide quoted text -
And Pharma isnt bias? Any organization that speaks out about Pharma
is Bias! lol How much does pharma pay you?? Or do you just post all
this crap for the hell of it?

Well, how about YOU, Kevysmom? Who pays you for all the semi-
literate crap you post?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"I'll kill anyone that tries to stop me from killing anyone."
-- Yellowbeard

Old May 23rd 07, 11:31 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

Love is blind, and you sure do love Big Pharma.

No. I detest the way big Pharma advertises to the general public and to
docs.

Wow, I am impressed with that comment!

Did you watch the documentray I had posted about aids coming from the
Polio Vaccine? It is scary. If you like I will repost it?

I am unimpressed with your comments about how vaccines cut these
diseases, You know very well these diseases were almost completely
diminished before vaccines were being mandated!

Donna

On May 23, 4:38 pm, Jeff wrote:
Kevysmom wrote:
Of course Pharma is biased. They're trying to make money.

That doesn't mean that medicines don't work.

Sometimes they work, sometimes they dont, and sometimes they just
cause more damage!

It's more like usually they work, sometimes they don't and on very rare
occasion, they cause damage.

When was the last time you filled up at the E$$ON
station and had your car damaged from the gasoline? You would be
furious, no?

The alternative is to never drive. Unfortunately, everything we do,
including doing nothing involves trade-offs.

The risk that comes with vaccines is far less than the benefits of the
vaccines.

Everything I saw I believe to be true. I represent no one but myself.

Jeff

Love is blind, and you sure do love Big Pharma.

No. I detest the way big Pharma advertises to the general public and to
docs.

How much do you

profit from Pharma sales???

$0 per year.

Do you ever feel guilty when you inject a
child with a vaccine and he/she has a severe reaction? That would make
me feel like crapola for sure!

It would make feel bad too.

However, what would make me feel even worse is a bunch of kids who die
from vaccine preventable deaths. And, the number of vaccine preventable
deaths has gone way down. For example, Hib menigitis is almost unheard
these days. Measles rarely kills in the US (but it is a major kill in
developing countries). Smallpox is found only in safes in Atlanta and
Russia. Polio is rarely fund in the Western Hemisphere. And hepatitis B
disease has been stopped in its tracks in the US.

Sorry, but everything in life has it tradeoffs.

The benefits of vaccines outweigh the risks.

Jeff

On May 22, 8:35 pm, Jeff wrote:
Kevysmom wrote:
http://www.avn.org.au/
FACT: This is a very biased organization.
Jeff- Hide quoted text -
And Pharma isnt bias? Any organization that speaks out about Pharma
is Bias! lol How much does pharma pay you??
Of course Pharma is biased. They're trying to make money.

That doesn't mean that medicines don't work.

Big Oil is biased too. They're trying to make money. And guess what?
After I left the Exxon station, my car still worked. Their gas really
makes cars go.

$0 per year.

Or do you just post all
this crap for the hell of it?

Old May 23rd 07, 11:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

When Mark Probert starts calling people names, Its because he has
nothing intelligent to say!

Poor Mark...... I cant wait for Mr Moore to expose you rat bags!

I disagree. When Mark calls people names, it seems to be out of
frustration. However, it does hurt his message. I wish he would grow up
and stop doing it.

Jeff

Yes, Mark listen to Jeff. Grow up! )

Old May 23rd 07, 11:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

Poor David, King of the Rat Bags!

I just saw someone complaining about Mark calling people names.

Pot, meet kettle.

LOL, No Jeff! David is part of the ratbags. Isnt that the name of
thier web site??

While David and I are usually right on a subject (i.e., if he agrees
with me, he is probably right), I am on no pharmashill squad.

Oh, Brother talk about being modest! Im sorry Jeff, I see you as one
of the Pharma Shills! So that makes you part of the pharmashill squad!

At least he doesn't resort to name calling.

I won't say that David is wise, either. But he is able to come to better
conclusions that you.

Again, I have only called him what they call each other. RatBags.
Thats the name of thier website! Havent you looked at thier website
after all these years?

I come to the conclussion based on facts, Not Fiction!

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"I'll kill anyone that tries to stop me from killing anyone."
-- Yellowbeard- Hide quoted text -

Old May 23rd 07, 11:47 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Jeff

Kevysmom wrote:
Love is blind, and you sure do love Big Pharma.

No. I detest the way big Pharma advertises to the general public and to
docs.

Wow, I am impressed with that comment!

Did you watch the documentray I had posted about aids coming from the
Polio Vaccine? It is scary. If you like I will repost it?

I am unimpressed with your comments about how vaccines cut these
diseases, You know very well these diseases were almost completely
diminished before vaccines were being mandated!

Wow! You can read minds.

The fatality rate of many of the diseases was less, because of better
medical care and because of better living conditions (the living
conditions in developing countries is the reason why the death rate is
so high for measles), but there were still something like 1 death for
every 2000 cases of measles because of viral encephalopathy.

Polio was still killing and paralyzing Americans when the vaccine were
started.

When the MMR vaccine use was started, rubella was still causing many
birth defects and killing very young lives. Not any more.

Before the Hib vaccine came out, most doctors had seen many cases of Hib
menigitis. Doctors trained afterwards saw very few.

Clearly, the vaccine-preventable diseases were taking fewer lives
because of better living conditions and medical care. But they were
still taking lives. And leaving people deaf, paralyzed or with other
life-long problems.

Jeff

Donna

Old May 24th 07, 12:03 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Jeff

Kevysmom wrote:
Poor David, King of the Rat Bags!

I just saw someone complaining about Mark calling people names.

Pot, meet kettle.

LOL, No Jeff! David is part of the ratbags. Isnt that the name of
thier web site??

I see your point, but ratbag != Rat Bags. And poor david?

I don't buy it.

Jeff

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

Old May 24th 07, 12:22 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

LOL, No Jeff! David is part of the ratbags. Isnt that the name of
thier web site??

I see your point, but ratbag != Rat Bags. And poor david?

I don't buy it.

You see my point. Yet, you aint buying it? And what is so bad
about saying "Poor David"? I feel sorry for the guy! Honestly!

Old May 24th 07, 03:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
David Wright

In article . com,
Kevysmom wrote:
Poor David, King of the Rat Bags! Isnt it nice to have Mark and Jeff
as your Phara shill squad? You have a brain David, But you are not
wise nor do you have a heart!

You are quite wrong about the heart. However, I am wise enough not to
claim to be wise. You also are extremely ignorant about the whole
ratbags thing, but I'll get to that in another post.

Old May 24th 07, 03:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
David Wright

In article .com,
Kevysmom wrote:
Love is blind, and you sure do love Big Pharma.

No. I detest the way big Pharma advertises to the general public and to
docs.

Wow, I am impressed with that comment!

Did you watch the documentray I had posted about aids coming from the
Polio Vaccine? It is scary. If you like I will repost it?

Please. Bad enough to post such a thing once. The evidence that HIV
was spread by polio vaccine is extremely sketchy. The samples they
had at Wistar showed no evidence of contamination.

I am unimpressed with your comments about how vaccines cut these
diseases, You know very well these diseases were almost completely
diminished before vaccines were being mandated!

No, Donna, they weren't. You're taking a commonly-used, and very bad,
anti-vaccine tactic and screwing it up.

Vaccine-preventable diseases were NOT diminished before the vaccines.
Indeed, polio was getting worse. Other diseases, such as measles or
mumps, were sailing right along at consistent levels.

What *had* diminished was the death rates. That's mostly due to
better supportive care and better nutrition. But the diseases were
not going away. That didn't happen until the vaccines arrived.