FDA ADVISES AGAINST BUYING ACCUTANE ONLINE

Old May 31st 07, 02:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Richard Schultz

Default Jan please ask Ilena a simple question

In misc.health.alternative Jan Drew wrote:
: wrote in message
: oups.com...

: Ilena was asked a bloody simple question about the URL of the Pimple
: page by a number of people over the last few days, and she has not
: provided anyone with the exact URL.
:
: Questions cannot be bloody, Sissy Boy.

FYI, "bloody" is a fairly standard British expletive/intensifier. If he
had written "Ilena was asked a damned simple question," would you have
understood him, or would you have argued that as questions are incapable of
sin, they are not susceptible to damnation?

-----
Richard Schultz
-----
"You don't even have a clue about which clue you're missing."
Old May 31st 07, 02:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Jan,

Ilena was asked a bloody simple question about the URL of the Pimple
page by a number of people over the last few days, and she has not
provided anyone with the exact URL.

Questions cannot be bloody, Sissy Boy.

Are you really so stupid or out of touch that you don't recognise the
meaning of the adjective "bloody", Jan? Even I am bloody amazed at
that level of ignorance.

And I thought that name-calling was bad form. Your choice of epithet
is strange, too. Do you think that Dr Polevoy is gay?

She is a pathological liar and defamer, so why do you stick up for her
all the time?

YOU are nothing but exactly that with very low chartacter. What's more you
would do well to grow up.

You WHIN, whin, whin about being defaming, while you are your ilk are
defaming, defaming and constantly
D E F A M I N G.

So it's OK for Ilena to tell lies and accuse people of things they
didn't do. Is that your position?

Give it up Sonny boy, your lying efforts to stop alternative medicine have
failed.

My own site is here, and if you or anyone else can locate a link to
anybody on that site that sells Accutane, please let us know.

http://www.acnedocs.com

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old May 31st 07, 09:54 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Brindal

Default FDA ADVISES AGAINST BUYING ACCUTANE ONLINE

On May 29, 5:46 pm, Mark Probert wrote:
Buying anything for medicinal purposes on line is just plain stupid.
You do not have any idea who you are buying from.

How true. Yet, do a Google search of any drug, and you will have to
scroll down through at least 5 websites selling the drug.

I have read horror stories about buying prescripyion drugs online.
Many "drugs" are just colored filler with nothing in them.

When one of the U.S. presidential candidates in '04 stated that there
was an "open drug market" online, I noticed that Google pulled the
websites. Now, sadly, the websites are back.

Brindal

Old June 1st 07, 09:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

"Brindal" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 29, 5:46 pm, Mark Probert wrote:
Buying anything for medicinal purposes on line is just plain stupid.
You do not have any idea who you are buying from.

But it is not stupid to drug your kids with drugs that have terrible side
effects and no long term studies.
Just drugum up anyway.

How true. Yet, do a Google search of any drug, and you will have to
scroll down through at least 5 websites selling the drug.

I have read horror stories about buying prescripyion drugs online.

Marko says anecdotes are pure bull****.

Many "drugs" are just colored filler with nothing in them.

You know this how? First hand experience?
Believe everything you hear?

Old June 1st 07, 10:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

: wrote in message
: oups.com...

: Ilena was asked a bloody simple question about the URL of the Pimple
: page by a number of people over the last few days, and she has not
: provided anyone with the exact URL.
:
: Questions cannot be bloody, Sissy Boy.

FYI, "bloody" is a fairly standard British expletive/intensifier.

Naaw,,,,,,,,,,,lol.

Now....go to you room.
-----
Richard

Old June 1st 07, 10:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

Old June 2nd 07, 02:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health
Brindal

On Jun 1, 3:08 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:

On May 29, 5:46 pm, Mark Probert wrote:
Buying anything for medicinal purposes on line is just plain stupid.
You do not have any idea who you are buying from.

But it is not stupid to drug your kids with drugs that have terrible side
effects and no long term studies.
Just drugum up anyway.

Who was talking about kids? But, if I had any, I would do for them as
I do for myself. Look up any drug a doctor wanted to give them. Duh,
why do you think I was looking up drugs on Google in the first place?

How true. Yet, do a Google search of any drug, and you will have to
scroll down through at least 5 websites selling the drug.

I have read horror stories about buying prescripyion drugs online.

Marko says anecdotes are pure bull****.

I am not Mark.

Many "drugs" are just colored filler with nothing in them.

You know this how? First hand experience?

Yeah, right. I ordered drugs Online, and then analyzed them in my
basement lab. No, I read about this in several credible places. i do
a *lot* of reading,

Believe everything you hear?

No. What do you think I am, some kind of idiot? I think for myself.

Brindal

Old June 2nd 07, 04:16 AM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

Ilena Rose wrote:
Anyone who doubts what I wrote can go to the TOP link on the LEFT
(first link anyone sees) and order Accutane ...

Best Prices on Accutane Online Save $$$ Great Discounts on
Isotretinoin (Accutane) Get Access to Over 400 Medications Online.
Fast International shipping for Brand Name or Generic Meds

Polevoy's rant deleted ... he claims "Sorry Ilena, you are barking up
the wrong tree. No doctor sells Accutane."

The upper left link is called "Home Page" and points back to
http://www.acnedocs.com/.

Please stop your lying.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Polevoy.htm

You defeated Polevoy in November 2007? That's in the future. Get a calendar.

I also like how you have an ad for Ambien at the bottom of your page:
http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Polevoy.htm. The ad was for
https://www.ambiencr.com/default.asp...omoCode=AMC409

(It's a Google ad, so you may find a different one; nonetheless the
irony doesn't escape me.)

Jeff

However, I just clicked on the top link on his Pimple Page and got
linked he