introduction

Old October 11th 04, 07:59 PM
denanson

"CME" wrote in message

Sooo you come here often?

How often would you like me to come?

Dennis

Old October 11th 04, 08:02 PM
denanson

"Cele" wrote in message

I'm Cele, 46 on Sunday,

a p bidet 2 u

Dennis

Old October 11th 04, 08:04 PM
denanson

"mapatchie" wrote in message

Alright, alright... shouldnt somebody be flirting with *me* in my thread

Hmm, Beth, thats a really nice name to whisper in your ear.

Dennis

Old October 11th 04, 08:05 PM
denanson

"mapatchie wrote in message

Hi my name is Beth...

Hi Beth and greetings from Ireland, my youngest is 8.

Dennis

Old October 11th 04, 10:00 PM
..:T:..

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 20:02:17 +0100, "denanson" Dennis@Large
..ie claimed:

"Cele" wrote in message

I'm Cele, 46 on Sunday,

a p bidet 2 u

Dennis

Thanks, Dennis! LOL

Cele
Old October 12th 04, 01:01 AM
Tiffany

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"mapatchie" wrote in message
Hi my name is Beth...
I am a 33 year old single mom of one wonderful 6 year

old
boy.
We just purchased our new home in Colorado.
I just took up jogging and love to hike with my dogs.
I havent really moved on from my failed relationship

with
my
son's
father.
Who is still very much involved in our life.
I have not dated in years
I joined this newsgroup to hopefully get some wisdom
in
my
life
about
how
move on since that is what I am dying to do!

looking forward to reading and talking with you all.

Beth

Welcome to the group from Alberta, Canada. I think a

part
of
moving
on
is
just forcing yourself to even when it's painful. What
makes
it
difficult
though is the fact your ex is still a large part of your
life,
which
is
wonderful for your son, but harder for you. My advice
would
be
utilize
your free time when your ex has your son and just get
out
there.
joined
dating site online, not so much because I think I'm
going
meet
the
one,
but because it gives me the opportunity to get back in

the
game.

What? You weren't getting enough flirting practice
here?????
:-)

What?! Yeah watching you and Tiff flirt maybe! lol [/end
jealously]

Christine

Again, I am just sitting back, minding my own business when
see
someone
talking about me.

Hey Paul, wanna flirt?

Anytime dear......you first LOL

:-q

I am so out of practice I can't think of anyway to start this.

CHICKEN!!!!!

Before calling ME the chicken, just remember who it was that was

going
come north (before the death in the family).

Now I need to go make my bed.... wanna help?

No....but maybe to 'unmake it' heehee

Do you pull down the covers neatly and slip under the sheets as to not

mess
the sheets up?

Sheets? You would be too hot for sheets :-)

Why? You keep the heat up in the house? lol

We could use the sheets for tying you up then! Woohoo!!!

Old October 12th 04, 01:02 AM
Tiffany

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

I am so out of practice

Lessons then, how often would you like one?

Dennis

With you I would like lessons on a daily bases.

Old October 12th 04, 05:45 AM
CME

"CME" wrote in message

Sooo you come here often?

How often would you like me to come?

Dennis

As often as is physically possible.

Christine

Old October 12th 04, 02:50 PM
P.Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

I am so out of practice

Lessons then, how often would you like one?

Dennis

With you I would like lessons on a daily bases.

You trying to make me jealous????? LOL

Old October 12th 04, 02:50 PM
P.Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"mapatchie" wrote in message
[...]

So much for you being out of practice

Introduction J Costello Single Parents 1 January 28th 04 10:18 PM
Online Interview Introduction Susan DeBord Pregnancy 0 December 8th 03 04:42 PM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 02:35 AM
introduction silivrenglaur Pregnancy 10 October 9th 03 05:05 PM
Introduction Catheleijne Berck Breastfeeding 3 July 15th 03 01:42 PM