Hi all

Old November 10th 03, 05:23 AM
caroline godfrey

Default Hi all

"ŠkatŠ" wrote in message
news:OcVlb.2177$SJ1.1637@edtnps84...

"caroline godfrey" wrote in message
I'm new to this group and just though I'd introduce myself. I'm a 30

year
old single mum of a 4 yr old girl and 2.5 yr old boy and I have been

doing
this single parent thing since I was 6mths pregnant with my son. This

year
I have just gone back to fulltime study and working on the weekends, I

never
seem to get a second to myself. Going out - what's that. Well I'm just
looking for other mum's to talk to and swap ideas with. And by the way

I'm
all the way over in Australia.
Thanks
Caroline

Hi and welcome, from Canada.
I'm Kat.

P.S.,
There's a lot of single dads here as well... Are they alright to get ideas
from?

Hey Kat

Of course single dads are fine for getting ideas off. More the better as
far as I'm concerned. We are all single parents doin the hard slog and if
we can help each other out once in a while that is just great
Bye Caroline

Old November 10th 03, 11:24 PM
Andrew

Hi from Andrew, I can't really do an official welcome to the group as I am
new here as well. Glad dads can give ideas too ; )

wow, I know what its like being single parent but single parent and another
one on the way and you survived it all? All respect to you, it can't have
been easy and you did not break. I think you should consider yourself forged
in fire and well tempered steel.

Andrew

Old November 18th 03, 07:25 PM
kat

BOOOOOO! (To top posting...)

"Andrew" a*l*i*shomwaspamkillerbit@spamkillerbitbtinternet .com wrote in
message ...

Old November 20th 03, 07:17 PM
Andrew

Hi Kat,

Help. You're going to have to educate me. Is 'top posting' replying on top
of the previous comments like I am doing now? Or does it refer to something
else?

Andrew

Old November 21st 03, 06:28 PM
kat

"Andrew" wrote in message
Hi Kat,

Help. You're going to have to educate me. Is 'top posting' replying on top
of the previous comments like I am doing now? Or does it refer to

something
else?

Andrew

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Old November 21st 03, 11:06 PM
CME

"kat" wrote in message

"Andrew" wrote in message
Hi Kat,

Help. You're going to have to educate me. Is 'top posting' replying on

top
of the previous comments like I am doing now? Or does it refer to

something
else?

Andrew

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

LOL that is one of the best examples I've seen.

Christine

Old November 22nd 03, 04:29 PM
Dennis Here

kat wrote in message ...

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Such a simple example that even Steve might understand it.

Dennis

Old November 23rd 03, 02:33 AM
kat

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

kat wrote in message ...

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Such a simple example that even Steve might understand it.

Dennis

Maybe. Let's all wait and see! Wee! It's like waiting for Christmas!
Which Steve is (almost) everyone talking about when they mention him? I
think I have really, really missed something...