An indecent proposal for all women who want kids !!!

Old February 17th 07, 09:49 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.recipes.babies
Don A. Gomez

Default An indecent proposal for all women who want kids !!!

I'm a super-alpha-man and I can offer to impregnate you for free.
I can offer perfect genes and uber-intelligence.

Then, you can claim that a man of your choice is the father (you
should prefer wealthy guys) and you'll have enough $$$ for yourself
and your child for the rest of your life.

I will also impregnate married women. Your husband is good enough
to raise MY child with his money.

What do I get you ask? Well, I can spread my genes without losing
anything. Look, I'm a foreigner. Living in Burkina Faso. No court in
the North America or Europe will ever find out.

So, is it a deal? Do you want my sperm by mail or do you prefer to
be impregnated the "traditional way"???

Old February 17th 07, 04:00 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.recipes.babies
Kenneth S.

Don, Don --

This is no way to market your services. You need a proper agent who can
make personal contacts in the U.S. for you, instead of trying from Burkina
Faso to reach your target female audience. (I remember BF from the old days
when it was Upper Volta. By the way, how are things in Ouagadougou?)

You can hire me for a percentage of the child support. As long-time
followers of this news group know, I have experience as a showbiz agent,
having represented a small group of non-custodial mothers who were actually
paying CS to the fathers of their children. I got them onto the old
Ripley's Believe It or Not TV show, and it was a good way for me to meet
girls.

oups.com...

Old February 17th 07, 05:37 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.recipes.babies
Relayer

On Feb 17, 2:49?am, "Don A. Gomez" wrote:
I'm a super-alpha-man and I can offer to impregnate you for free.
I can offer perfect genes and uber-intelligence.

Then, you can claim that a man of your choice is the father (you
should prefer wealthy guys) and you'll have enough $$$ for yourself
and your child for the rest of your life.

I will also impregnate married women. Your husband is good enough
to raise MY child with his money.

What do I get you ask? Well, I can spread my genes without losing
anything. Look, I'm a foreigner. Living in Burkina Faso. No court in
the North America or Europe will ever find out.

So, is it a deal? Do you want my sperm by mail or do you prefer to
be impregnated the "traditional way"???

Sorry Don- Even sperm doners are liable for Child Support

Old February 19th 07, 02:39 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

In article .com,
Don A. Gomez wrote:
I'm a super-alpha-man and I can offer to impregnate you for free.
I can offer perfect genes and uber-intelligence.

Then, you can claim that a man of your choice is the father (you
should prefer wealthy guys) and you'll have enough $$$ for yourself
and your child for the rest of your life.

I will also impregnate married women. Your husband is good enough
to raise MY child with his money.

What do I get you ask? Well, I can spread my genes without losing
anything. Look, I'm a foreigner. Living in Burkina Faso. No court in
the North America or Europe will ever find out.

So, is it a deal? Do you want my sperm by mail or do you prefer to
be impregnated the "traditional way"???

Please consider NOT RESPONDING to this attempted thread. If you must, then
remove his tracking newsgroup and trophy case, alt.recipes.babies, from
the NEWSGROUPS line (or whatever it takes with _your_ newsreader to prevent
crossposting).

Every month or so, using a fictitious name, this troll floods 5000
newsgroups (all cross-posted to one or more low-traffic but unrelated
"scorecard" newsgroups) with superficially relevant comments. The
purpose is to disrupt with off-topic crosspostings. Browse the
alt.recipes.babies newsgroup, his current score card, for the
"big picture" on the person you are replying to. Here are some samples
from previous spews:

this group is for megalomaniac trolls and spambots only who like
to terrorize the usenet.

Only fans of George W.Bush are allowed to post here, because we are
fans of his greatness, Lord Bush.

Atheists, heretics and witches are not allowed to post here and will
be burned at the stake!

He is known as the "anagram troll" because his fictitious names are often
discovered to be anagrams - often resolving to the names of (in)famous
people:

Alberto Panno-Peano ----- Napoleon Bonaparte
Blaine Adamson, Adam Ben Nalois ----- Osama Bin-Laden
Brian Raab ----- Barbarian
Bruce K. Gros ----- Buck Rogers
Bruno Beam ----- Unabomber
Charles Immey ----- Michael Myers
Dan Simper ----- Spiderman
Don A. Gomez, Ed Zagmoon ----- Mao Zedong
Eliot Coweye ----- Wilee Coyote
Eric Coldo ----- Crocodile
Evan-Josh Roose ----- Jason Voorhees
Faith Dorell, Leah Lidtorf, Ralf Dieholt ----- Adolf Hitler
Gerard Mindstep ----- Midgard Serpent
Gerry Lintonice ----- Nitroglycerine
G.K. Konnig ----- King Kong
Hans-Marc Olsen ----- Charles Manson
Harlan Osier ----- Ariel Sharon
Jon Bedsam ----- James Bond
Karl-Hugo Weesberg ----- George Walker Bush
Karl Reitlos ----- Kaiser Troll
Keith J. Crapper ----- Jack The Ripper
Lester T. Linpord ----- President Troll
Oliver Wen ----- Wolverine
Pablo Rena ----- Anal Probe
Patrick Kain ----- Captain Kirk
Paul Eisner ----- Super Alien
Rick Stoll ----- Sick Troll
Robin-Louis Clevis ----- Silvio Berlusconi
Ron Main ----- Iron Man
Sam Prune ----- Superman
Shane D. Maudiss ----- Sadam Hussein
Stan J. Lefosi ----- Josef Stalin
Stevie Mormon ----- Monster Movie
Tom-Alex Soorhull ----- Homosexual Troll
Ted Harvard ----- Darth Vader
Tristan Beeline ----- Albert Einstein
Winnie Oakbob ----- Obi-wan Kenobi
Lance H. Albertin, Archie Tannbell, Caine Barthnell, Lachlan Bentier,
Lecter Cain Netherball, Cael Annblither, Cable Hartlinen, Cale Labthinner,
Elchanan Riblet, Brant Halecline, Arnie N. Techball, Nathaniel Clerb,
Allan Niceberth, Brice-Allen Hant, Charan-Neil Belt, Thian Cellarben,
Albrecht Inlane
----- Hannibal Lecter

I'm the evil anagram troll and I like to create persons with names
which are anagrams of something stupid.

This would be a good idea for a screenplay, because people can try to
find out the anagrams ...

-----

Yes, without trolls, the usenet would implode, causing a black hole
that would suck in the whole universe !!!

That means, trolls are NECESSARY ! Trolls are the saviours of usenet !
GOD himself gave trolls the mission to troll to save the universe !

trollito ergo sum - I troll, so I am !

Like all trolls, he means to annoy and disrupt. The tracking newsgroup is
the way he "keeps score" of how much damage he has caused. Don't put
yourself on display in his trophy case.

Google groups (the service the troll uses to post) has already expressed
that will not take action based on complaints about this type of behavior.

.:\:/:.