SPLENDA

Old July 7th 07, 08:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
john

Default SPLENDA

"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in message
oups.com...

John, your opinion isn't backed up, its ****ed up. Since you and
Vince are clearly to unable to use a search engine, let me enlighten
you dolts:

http://www.mercola.com/1999/archive/..._to_autism.htm
http://www.mercola.com/2003/jul/2/pasteurized_milk.htm

See, Mercola is really that Whacola! The only morons greater than he
are his mindless lackeys (that's You & Vince, John)

Note he said 'linked' not 'caused'. Big difference.

Usual pharma troll abuse

Old July 7th 07, 01:44 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
The One True Zhen Jue

On Jul 7, 3:09 am, "JOHN" wrote:
"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

John, your opinion isn't backed up, its ****ed up. Since you and
Vince are clearly to unable to use a search engine, let me enlighten
you dolts:

http://www.mercola.com/1999/archive/..._to_autism.htm
http://www.mercola.com/2003/jul/2/pasteurized_milk.htm

See, Mercola is really that Whacola! The only morons greater than he
are his mindless lackeys (that's You & Vince, John)

Note he said 'linked' not 'caused'. Big difference.

No, its a lie in either case. Autism is neither caused nor linked to
milk, fluoride, nor thimerosal.

Usual pharma troll abuse

Usual moron credulousness.

Old July 7th 07, 02:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Vernono O

"JOHN" wrote in message

"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in message
oups.com...

John, your opinion isn't backed up, its ****ed up. Since you and
Vince are clearly to unable to use a search engine, let me enlighten
you dolts:

http://www.mercola.com/1999/archive/..._to_autism.htm
http://www.mercola.com/2003/jul/2/pasteurized_milk.htm

See, Mercola is really that Whacola! The only morons greater than he
are his mindless lackeys (that's You & Vince, John)

Note he said 'linked' not 'caused'. Big difference.

Very true.

Usual pharma troll abuse

Old July 7th 07, 02:58 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
Vernono O

On Jul 7, 3:09 am, "JOHN" wrote:
"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in
ooglegroups.com...

John, your opinion isn't backed up, its ****ed up. Since you and
Vince are clearly to unable to use a search engine, let me enlighten
you dolts:

http://www.mercola.com/1999/archive/..._to_autism.htm
http://www.mercola.com/2003/jul/2/pasteurized_milk.htm

See, Mercola is really that Whacola! The only morons greater than he
are his mindless lackeys (that's You & Vince, John)

Note he said 'linked' not 'caused'. Big difference.

No, its a lie in either case. Autism is neither caused nor linked to
milk, fluoride, nor thimerosal.

Usual pharma troll abuse

Usual moron credulousness.

Many research projects have gone down a rosy path because of linked vs.
caused.

Many physical ailments show up in individuals that have "like" habits or
diets. A variation in physiology may cause a liking or propensity for a
"set" of foods where those foods are the cause of nothing. Of course the
banana brains jump on these anomalies and make millions writing books.

Old July 7th 07, 03:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
bigvince

On Jul 6, 8:25 pm, (David Wright) wrote:
In article om,

bigvince wrote:
On Jul 5, 9:35 pm, (David Wright) wrote:
In article . com,

After my disastrous experience with aspartame, I have never even tried
sucralose (Splenda.)

Now it's coming out that this crap is just as detrimental to health.
See Dr. Mercola's new book. I think it's titled "Sweet Deception."
Mercola has been warning about the dangers of sucralose since it was
put on the market.

Mercola also warns that pasteurizing milk causes autism.

Can you actually cite a source for that.? Thanks Vince

http://www.mercola.com/2003/jul/2/pasteurized_milk.htm

It took me all of 3 seconds to find this by searching mercola's site.

Dave ;let me give you some advice.Do not claim that Dr. Mercola says
pasteurizing milk causes autism and then give a link that you claim
backs that false assertion up. It makes it to easy to demonstrate that
you both made a false statement and that you at least should have
known it to be false . I noticed that Zen posted the same link for the
same purpose. Did you think no one will read the link you posted. From
the link you cited ...." I have treated many children with autism and
developmental delays over the past 10 years." ... Dave do you
understand the difference between statements referring to treatment
and statements referring to cause ? More from the Mercola link you
provided ... "However, many treatment regimens for autism call
for a gluten- and casein-free diet. Gluten is the major protein found
in wheat and casein is the protein in milk.

Over the last six months I have come to realize that the major reason
why autistic children need to avoid milk is because it is
pasteurized" No where does the link support your statement.
Dave again can you realize treatment is not cause. Apparently
not.Until you; Zen and others who used this link learn to read no
more response will be made to your misstatements. Thanks Vince Thanks
for the link

Old July 7th 07, 03:25 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
bigvince

On Jul 6, 8:22 pm, The One True Zhen Jue
wrote:
On Jul 6, 7:32 pm, "Vernono O" Here @there wrote:

"JOHN" wrote in message

"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in message
roups.com...

Its on his website, Vince. What's the matter, is google to difficult
for you?

if that was so why didn't you or Wright post it? I back up my opinion
with url's, why can't you?

For every URL pro, there is another con. SO?

The fact of the matter isn't the issue. The issue is whether or not
Mercola actually says what he is accused of saying. Mercola, on his
website, attributes autism to the pasteurization of milk. Oh, and
when that isn't interesting enough, he says its from mercury, or maybe
fluoride.

Zen ;let me give you some advice. Do not claim that Dr. Mercola says
pasteurizing milk causes autism and then give a link that you claim
supports that false assertion . It makes it to easy to demonstrate
that you both made a false statement and that you at least should have
known it to be false . I noticed that Dave posted the same link for
the same purpose. Did you think no one will read the link you posted.
From the link you cited ...." I have treated many children with autism

and developmental delays over the past 10 years." ...Zen do you
understand the difference between statements referring to treatment
and statements referring to cause ? More from the Mercola link you
provided ... "However, many treatment regimens for autism call
for a gluten- and casein-free diet. Gluten is the major protein found
in wheat and casein is the protein in milk.

Over the last six months I have come to realize that the major reason
why autistic children need to avoid milk is because it is
pasteurized" No where does the link support your statement.
Zen again can you realize treatment is not cause. Apparently not.Until
you; Dave and others who used this link learn to read no more
response will be made to your misstatements. Thanks Vince link
http://www.mercola.com/2003/jul/2/pasteurized_milk.htm

Old July 7th 07, 06:19 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
The One True Zhen Jue

bigvince wrote:
[...]

for the link- Hide quoted text -

Vince, get an adult to help you while you surf the Internet. You lack
of reading comprehension is tragic and will continue to get you into
trouble.

Old July 7th 07, 08:36 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,uk.people.health
David Wright

In article ,
JOHN wrote:

"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in message
roups.com...

John, your opinion isn't backed up, its ****ed up. Since you and
Vince are clearly to unable to use a search engine, let me enlighten
you dolts:

http://www.mercola.com/1999/archive/..._to_autism.htm
http://www.mercola.com/2003/jul/2/pasteurized_milk.htm

See, Mercola is really that Whacola! The only morons greater than he
are his mindless lackeys (that's You & Vince, John)

Note he said 'linked' not 'caused'. Big difference.

Usual pharma troll abuse

Of course, when people "link" vaccines and autism, John proclaims
"case closed."

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

SPLENDA bigvince General 42 July 20th 07 07:59 PM
SPLENDA bigvince Pregnancy 42 July 20th 07 07:59 PM
SPLENDA bigvince Kids Health 42 July 20th 07 07:59 PM
SPLENDA Mark Probert Breastfeeding 0 July 5th 07 06:09 PM
SPLENDA lilhornie Breastfeeding 0 July 5th 07 05:11 PM