New..Need Help Injections

Old May 25th 04, 03:08 PM
nicole0518

Default New..Need Help Injections

Hi All,

I am new here but I have been lurking for months. To give you a bit
of backgroung on us. My husband and I have been TTC for just about 2
years. I had an ectopic pg 2 years ago in July. We gave it a year
and 5 months with no results so I started seeing an infertility
speciaist(Dec. 2003). We found that I have a dialated left tube and I
had alot of cysts on the left side (PCOS). I had surgery to remove
the cysts. I was put on Tamoxafin for 5 days and Prometrium from
about CD19 on for 3 cycles. The last 2 cycles they did IUI and it
wasn't working. I have thin uterine lining and low progesterone. The
Dr. wants me to take this month off and starting next cycle he is
giving me injection medication with IUI. Can anyone who has had
experience with this tell me if it has worked and how many cycles you
had to go through? Any other information you have would be greatly
appreciated. As you all know it is so frustrating and disappointing
every month when that test is negative.

Also, do you have any suggestions on other methods of raising the
progesterone and thickening the lining?

Thank you all for any input. And GOOD LUCK.. to all of you TTC.

Nicole