Hello

Old November 17th 03, 01:43 PM
Lynette Lawson

Default Hello

Just thought I'd post a quick message to introduce myself. My name is
Lyn, and I live near York, England. I am a single mum to a 7 year old
daughter (mad tearaway!) I am also a full-time student, studying I.T.
Old November 17th 03, 07:28 PM
Andrew

Hi Misty

Hi Lyn

Andrew, single dad of 4 and a half year old girl. Living in England. IT
contractor.

m...

Old November 17th 03, 09:37 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Andrew" wrote in message
"Lynette Lawson" wrote in message
m...

Just thought I'd post a quick message to introduce myself. My name is
Lyn, and I live near York, England. I am a single mum to a 7 year old
daughter (mad tearaway!) I am also a full-time student, studying I.T.

Andrew, single dad of 4 and a half year old girl. Living in England. IT
contractor.

Paul, living in South Wales, dad to a 10 year old boy and trying to finish a
Computer Science MSc in amongst other things.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old November 18th 03, 01:31 AM
CME

"Lynette Lawson" wrote in message
m...
Just thought I'd post a quick message to introduce myself. My name is
Lyn, and I live near York, England. I am a single mum to a 7 year old
daughter (mad tearaway!) I am also a full-time student, studying I.T.

Hey welcome to the group from Alberta, Canada. I'm in University full time
taking Criminology and I have (almost) 8 year old twin boys... yes I have my
hands full. lol

Christine

Old November 18th 03, 04:19 AM
Misty

Hi Lynette! I'm new in here also, and my daughter will be 7 in January.
My how time flies - when you're having fun!

Old November 18th 03, 04:20 AM
Misty

Hi Andrew! I have a little brother named Andrew. I'm sure this'll
sound silly, but what is I.T.? You are IT operator, Lyn is studying
IT...just curious.

Old November 18th 03, 06:33 AM
CME

"Misty" wrote in message
Hi Andrew! I have a little brother named Andrew. I'm sure this'll
sound silly, but what is I.T.? You are IT operator, Lyn is studying
IT...just curious.

Information Technology. (Basically, computer science and high-tech sh*t)

Christine

Old November 18th 03, 08:28 PM
Dennis Here

Lynette Lawson wrote in message

Just thought I'd post a quick message to introduce myself. My name is
Lyn, and I live near York, England.

One of our irregulars lives in York too.
Hi Nick! how are you?

Greetings from Ireland Lyn
Dennis, three boys, youngest is seven

Old November 19th 03, 12:46 PM
i-wa-musp

"Dennis Here" wrote ...

One of our irregulars lives in York too.

wha?.... someone call?

(as for my 'alleged' irregularity... I find a high fibre diet does the ummmm
.... trick donchooo?)

Hi Nick! how are you?

mumble mumble... fine thanx Dennis... howyou 'n' Freddie?

Greetings from Ireland Lyn

yeah...wot 'e said...

Old November 19th 03, 07:18 PM
Dennis Here

i-wa-musp wrote in message ...

"Dennis Here" wrote ...

One of our irregulars lives in York too.

wha?.... someone call?

Maybe not so irregular? just a secret reader?

(as for my 'alleged' irregularity... I find a high fibre diet does the

ummmm
... trick donchooo?)

A pint of dodgy Guinness does it for me!

Hi Nick! how are you?

mumble mumble... fine thanx Dennis... howyou 'n' Freddie?

Well, since you ask, we are both absolutely fine thank you.

Dennis