Yahoo Group for Sailing Singles in Southeast Florida! This is not spam! Just singles meeting and sailing.

Old November 20th 03, 12:10 AM
Tiffany

Default Yahoo Group for Sailing Singles in Southeast Florida! This is not spam! Just singles meeting and sailing.

steveb wrote in message
"Tiffany" lifted the trapdoor, peered around and
wrote:

And again with the since I went away.... blah blah crap. Get a grip

Steveb.
Maybe you should contribute something of value before you say the same of
me.

s'ok Tiffany ....

I'll just pop back into lurk mode, and watch the group diminish to 10

oosts
a week again, until some poor unfortuanate newbie drops in and you manage
to flame their arses away like you did with the last couple.

It's curious that you all like to blame me, but you can't, I'm not posting
and you still can't keep civil tongues in your heads.

Dennis ... wash your mouth out ... or FOAD

Same goes for most of the rest of you. The exceptions know who they are.

This ng is dead. It offers nothing to anyone other than a cosy little
chatroom for a few ppl who shouldn't be out without their mommies.

And if you disagree ... show me the evidence of your thriving community,
vibrant and inviting, welcoming newbies and helping them settle in ...

Yeah ... thought so!

Did you post this same post a few months ago? Sounds like the same crap
coming out of your mouth again. If you don't like this NG, stay away. And
who the hell is blaming anyone for anything? Get a grip. Do you think
because you came out of lurk mode that made this NG more happening or
something? God, you think so highly of yourself for a big duffess.

Old November 20th 03, 12:11 AM
Tiffany

steveb wrote in message
"Dennis Here" youreply
lifted the trapdoor, peered around and wrote:

**** OFF you knacker stacking c*nt scratching penis picking syphelus
sniffing mother ****ing c*nt stuffing *******.

Trouble spelling "****" eh Dennis?

I woulda thought you would be familiar with that term ... after all, you
pass the occasional mirror doncha?

A simple "I don't agree" would have sufficed, pottymouth

One day, Freddie may well Google. I hope he is proud of his Old Man!

steveb

He will be proud of his father who is all about the rights of free speech.
He is a better father then most men will ever dream of so step down,
duffess.

Old November 20th 03, 12:36 AM
Paul Fritz

wrote:

[...]

He is full of it isn't he? You'd think after a few months he'd learn

Old November 20th 03, 12:43 AM
steveb

wrote:

He will be proud of his father who is all about the rights of free speech.
He is a better father then most men will ever dream of so step down,
duffess.

The scary bit is that I think you really believe that defending the vile
filth sprouting from Dennis is the "right thing to do"

When was it that you lost any remaining objectivity you may once have
possessed?

And I may indeed return and ask again where all the contributors have gone
.... or do they exist only to allow Joelle to hate them on principle, Paul
to pour scorn on them because he can't deal with women .. yadda, yadda..

Because I say again .... doh! they aren't here! However many times you call
me bad names, they still aren't here. But they do arrive ... maybe they
just don't agree with the vicious and insulting nature of the replies I see
you guys dish out!

Well think about it Tiffany ... where do they go, and why?
Old November 20th 03, 01:09 AM
Tiffany

wrote:

[...]

Duffess.... get a freaking life! You are the only one who is all like "WHY?
WHY? Why isn't this the best ng on the internet? Why oh why can't I - the
magnificent Steve make it better? WHY?" Get a grip Steve.

As for Dennis's filth..... screw you. Dennis has contributed more to this NG
in the time I have been here then you EVER had. Me thinks you are just
jealous. And you should be. lol

Oh... feel free to return... I believe that this is a free community to
utilize free speech, unlike you, cop.

Old November 20th 03, 04:27 AM
CME

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

steveb wrote in message ...

Go away sonny. Come back when you have thought about it

The last time I told you to **** off you thankfully managed about three
months so on that basis I'm going for a year this time.

**** OFF you knacker stacking c*nt scratching penis picking syphelus
sniffing mother ****ing c*nt stuffing *******.

Dennis

OMG Dennis, has Tom invaded your body? lol

Christine

Old November 20th 03, 04:37 AM
CME

Default For Steve

"Brian" wrote in message
t...
It seems I was right about you, from what the nice people in this

group
write about you. You don't seem to be very well liked around here. I

wonder
why that is. Maybe these people read you for what you are, a mean person
waiting to lash out at whoever he can in order inflate his poor self

image.
No doubt the group would be much happier without you here. You should do
everyone here a favor and leave. Probably the only unselfish act you'll

ever
do in your life. Its obvious not one person here likes you in just the few
posts I read. I'm sure you are just tolerated. Lots of mean people on the
internet Steve. How does it make you feel now that you now know without a
doubt, that you are one of those mean people? Are you ready to "Cowboy up"
like a real man and admit you were wrong and apologize. Maybe be nice to

the
few strangers that wander through here, only trying to spread goodwill and
friendship. Is it possible everyone else here is wrong about you, and that
you are indeed a nice guy. I think not, I think not. People like you just
can't admit that they are ever wrong. I bet if you do "Cowboy up" it'll

win
you some honest respect and maybe a chance to stop your downward spiral

into
the abyss of " village idiot" for this message board. Wake up tomorrow and
say "I'm gonna' be a nice guy today". You just may find it suits you

better.
I couldn't imagine going through life like you, ****ed off every day!

Ahhh but see, he thinks he IS a nice guy.

Christine

Old November 20th 03, 05:01 AM
Paul Fritz

stevey is justa control freak with no freakin control......so he has to
throw his quarterly tantrum

snicker

BTW stevey.......I've 'dealt' with more women than you'll ever dream
of....... LMAO

Old November 20th 03, 08:06 PM
Betsy

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

steveb wrote in message ...

Go away sonny. Come back when you have thought about it

The last time I told you to **** off you thankfully managed about three
months so on that basis I'm going for a year this time.

**** OFF you knacker stacking c*nt scratching penis picking syphelus
sniffing mother ****ing c*nt stuffing *******.

Dennis

Now why don't you tell him how you REALLY feel Dennis?

Sorry had to reply.

Betsy

Old November 20th 03, 08:09 PM
Betsy

wrote:

[...]

Pssssssssst. I'm still here! Honestly, I've gotten more decent, practical
advice from Dennis than I've seen from you steve. Whether or not you are a
"netcop" is not an issue for me. Whether you actually have something
constructive to say, is an issue. Apparently at this time you don't. That
may well change. But......I'm still here, I do have a life however, and
that makes posting difficult sometimes. So we aren't all gone darlin'.

Betsy

P.S. Tiff....I spell it doofus...is that the same thing??