Hospital residencies for nurses and chiropractors...

Old August 23rd 03, 05:52 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Hospital residencies for nurses and chiropractors...

THE HOSPITAL RESIDENCY BOONDOGGLE...

Most people aren't aware that Medicare pays out to hospitals $7 billion
dollars per year in MD
welfare - $100,000 dollars per year per recently graduated medical
student...

This Medicare money is being used to perpetuate mass child abuse by MDs...

See Johns Hopkins breast/vagina/penis power! (How America can INSTANTLY save
$200 million per year...)

Nurses and chiropractors currently working in hospitals should immediately
act to stop mass child abuse by MDs...

Nurses and chiropractors must comply with penal law in all 50 states and
report the mass MD child abuse and other mass MD assaults and batteries (see
below).

This will save America millions and billions per year - which can then be
used to fund hospital residencies for nurses and chiropractors.

I would like to see hospital residencies for physical therapists/PTs too -
assuming PTs will help stop the mass child abuse by MD-physicians...

ARE CHIROPRACTORS PHYSICIANS?

I asked:

Are chiropractors physicians?

Jeffrey P. Utz, MD replied:

"[I don't think chiropractors should be allowed to call themselves
physicians]...the theory behind chiropractic is not supported by medical
science..."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

I remark further...

Monumental MD arrogance is the basis for *massive* amounts of fraudulent
"medical science":

"[T]he intellectual foundation of medical care...is...whatever a
physician decides is by definition correct." [Eddy DM. The challenge.
(Jan12)1990 JAMA]

Here is an interesting companion quote:

"There is one quotation that captures the essence of what membership in
both the AMA and our state medical associations is all about...'Joining
the AMA is like joining a church...' [Hopkins D reviewing Campion FD: The
AMA and U.S. Health Policy Since 1940, 1984, Review Press: Chicago, IL.
In Western J Med, 1985;142(2):273]

I must preface any further remarks here by acknowledging that MDs perform
many valuable medical and surgical services.

The problem is that MDs have a *legal monopoly* on performing valuable
medical and surgical services - a legal monopoly that they are grossly
abusing to occasionally kill.

Jeffrey P. Utz, MD says that "the theory behind chiropractic is not
supported by medical science" (see quote above)...

This is false...

The fundamental chiropractic hypothesis - now published as the definition of
chiropractic in Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary - is that disease
is caused by mechanical, chemical and/or psychic irritants, with diagnosis
being identification of those irritants and treatment their removal by the
most conservative means.

See One SHORT post per day - help make CHIROPRACTIC HISTORY...

Jeffrey P. Utz, MD likely objects to chiropractors even existing - in part
because he does not like this DC pointing out publicly that MDs are
extremely noxious psycho-mechanical irritants^^^ whose most frequent
surgical behaviors are obvious crimes against mothers and babies.

See Johns Hopkins breast/vagina/penis power! (How America can INSTANTLY save
$200 million per year...)

^^^MDs as psycho-mechanical irritants... MDs engage in noxious psychic
irritation (education) to perpetuate their noxious mechanical irritations -
for example the obviously illegal mass penis and vagina slicings/slashings
that constitute American medicine's most frequent surgical behaviors. See
below.

JEFFREY P. UTZ, MD ALLUDES TO THE IMPORTANCE OF TRAINING IN ANATOMY AND
PHYSIOLOGY AND HOSPITAL RESIDENCIES...

"In addition, chiropractors do not have the in-depth training
that physicians about the human body or appropriate training such as
residency."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY...

Chiropractic students take training in anatomy and physiology that used to
(and may still) exceed that taken by medical students.

It was my chiropractic training in anatomy that enabled me to expose the
fact that MDs are senselessly slashing VAGINAS en masse -
surgically/fraudulently inferring that everything possible is being done to
OPEN birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%.

It was my chiropractic training in physiology that enabled me to detect
American MDs conducting senseless slashing of PENISES en masse using phony
"babies can't feel pain for lack of myelin" neurology to "inform" parents.

It was my chiropractic training in physiology that enabled me to detect
American MDs lying by omission denying massive numbers of babies massive
numbers of free daily immunizations and using Exclusion Day fraud to promote
their vaccinations and endanger vaccinated children.

See again: Johns Hopkins breast/vagina/penis power! (How America can
INSTANTLY save
$200 million per year...)

HOSPITAL RESIDENCIES...

Leaders of organized medicine/"medical science" - have long lorded hospital
privileges over MDs - forcing MDs to accept and engage in some BIZARRE
medical/surgical behaviors (and not engage in others) - or lose their
hospital privileges.

Organized medicine's use of hospital privileges to mold MD behavior starts
with MD-dominance of the Medicare-funded hospital residency boondoggle.
Medical students get to practice in hospitals as they pay tuition.

On graduation, medical students get to practice MORE in hospitals - for pay.

I say again: Organized medicine's use of hospital privileges to mold MD
behavior starts with MD-dominance of the Medicare-funded hospital residency
boondoggle.

Medicare pays out to hospitals $7 billion dollars per year in MD
welfare - $100,000 dollars per year per recently graduated medical
student...

Organized chiropractic's "win" in Wilk v. AMA was actually the US Supreme
Court **obviously fraudulently** perpetuating medicine's dominance of the
Medicare-funded hospital residency boondoggle by allowing a "frontal assault
on the Sherman Act."

See US Atty Genl to 'quackbust' CSICOP 'skeptics'? (For PJ Lisa via Tim
Bolen)

After losing so badly in Wilk v. AMA, organized chiropractic was thrown a
bone - hospital "rotations"...

I have suggested that DCs in these hospital rotations should use them to
stop mass child abuse by MDs in hospitals...

See DCs doing hospital rotations/TCC's Guy Huff, DC to help mothers and
babies?

With MDs using their hospital residencies to perpetuate mass (sometimes
fatal) child abuse - it is time for America to fund residencies for DCs and
RNs and PTs, etc.

I noted a long time ago that there is NO reason to let MDs continue to
dominate the Medicare-funded hospital residency boondoggle...

See MD slaps RN/Two MDs on nurse practitioners (Clergyman Harris and High
Priest Borao)

BOTTOMLINE...

Medicare money is being used to perpetuate mass child abuse by MDs...

See Johns Hopkins breast/vagina/penis power! (How America can INSTANTLY save
$200 million per year...)

I say again...

Nurses and chiropractors currently working in hospitals should immediately
act to stop mass child abuse by MDs...

Nurses and chiropractors must comply with penal law in all 50 states and
report the mass MD child abuse and other mass MD assaults and batteries (see
below).

This will save America millions and billions per year - which can then be
used to fund hospital residencies for nurses and chiropractors.

I would like to see hospital residencies for physical therapists/PTs too.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS As I noted in "Are chiropractors physicians?" (URL above),

My preference would be to entirely ABOLISH titular etiquette. But
words are power and "physician" and "doctor" are power words. Until MDs join
me in my abolish-titular-etiquette sentiment I will work to ensure that
those
non-cutting/non-drugging physicians known as DCs are acknowledged as the
chiropractic physicians they are whereever and whenever possible.

Copied to: ACA Chairman James Edwards, DC at

Copied also to: Dynamic Chiropractic Editor/Publisher Donald Petersen, Jr.
at

***This post will be instantly archived for global access at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/2113

Within 24 hours it
will be in the google archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Hospital residencies for nurse and
chiropractors"

Old August 23rd 03, 06:18 PM
Jeff

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
k.net...

(.,..)

Jeffrey P. Utz, MD says that "the theory behind chiropractic is not
supported by medical science" (see quote above)...

This is false...

If this is false, provide the peer-reviewed evidence that supports
chiropractic in real medical journals.

The fundamental chiropractic hypothesis - now published as the definition

of
chiropractic in Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary - is that disease
is caused by mechanical, chemical and/or psychic irritants, with diagnosis
being identification of those irritants and treatment their removal by the
most conservative means.

While this hypothesis si true for some diseases, it clearly is not true for
most diseases.

(...)

Jeffrey P. Utz, MD likely objects to chiropractors even existing - in part
because he does not like this DC pointing out publicly that MDs are
extremely noxious psycho-mechanical irritants^^^ whose most frequent
surgical behaviors are obvious crimes against mothers and babies.

The lies that you spread are not my reasons for disliking chiropractic. The
lack of scientific support for the hypothesis as well as the lack of good
evidence that chiropractic actually helps most people is why I don't like
chiropractic.

Jeff

(...)