A Natural Cure For Colic!

Old September 13th 07, 11:50 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default A Natural Cure For Colic!

I wanted to share these wonderful products with the group. My baby
had terrible colic and would cry, cry, cry, cry. We weren't getting
any sleep for weeks! Then I discovered GripeWater, a natural
combination of fennel and ginger.....it worked wonders!

I suggest that you visit www.blissbymom.com - they also have Nipple
Cream, Morning Sickness Magic Formula, Pregnancy Heartburn Comfort,
Diaper Cream, and other natural products for mother and child.

My husband and I slept for 7 hours straight last night!

Old September 14th 07, 12:50 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nigel Reed

wrote:
I wanted to share these wonderful products with the group. My baby
had terrible colic and would cry, cry, cry, cry. We weren't getting
any sleep for weeks! Then I discovered GripeWater, a natural
combination of fennel and ginger.....it worked wonders!

I suggest that you visit
www.blissbymom.com - they also have Nipple
Cream, Morning Sickness Magic Formula, Pregnancy Heartburn Comfort,
Diaper Cream, and other natural products for mother and child.

Or just get it from your local store and save on the shipping. In the US
you should be able to pick it up at any store including Walgreens, CVS,
Walmart, Albertsons, etc.
Old September 25th 07, 07:30 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
TN

On Sep 14, 4:50 am, Nigel Reed
I wanted to share these wonderful products with the group. My baby
had terrible colic and would cry, cry, cry, cry. We weren't getting
any sleep for weeks! Then I discovered GripeWater, a natural
combination of fennel and ginger.....it worked wonders!
I suggest that you visitwww.blissbymom.com- they also have Nipple
Cream, Morning Sickness Magic Formula, Pregnancy Heartburn Comfort,
Diaper Cream, and other natural products for mother and child.

Or just get it from your local store and save on the shipping. In the US
you should be able to pick it up at any store including Walgreens, CVS,
Walmart, Albertsons, etc.

No wonder is very good for colic but I would like to know if we can
give it during first six months and certainly this is the duration we
are mostly faced with it. if yes, will it not break exclusive BFing?
EBF is recommended for 1st six months and we are not suppose to give
anything else other than breastmilk.

Old September 25th 07, 09:10 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Nigel Reed

TN wrote:

No wonder is very good for colic but I would like to know if we can
give it during first six months and certainly this is the duration we
are mostly faced with it. if yes, will it not break exclusive BFing?
EBF is recommended for 1st six months and we are not suppose to give
anything else other than breastmilk.

You only give your baby a drop or two before or after breastfeeding.
It's said to help with a fussy baby, gas, hiccups, tummy problems and
the like.

I also saw this on the shelf at Babies R Us earlier. Don't buy it over
the internet and pay shipping or have to wait for it, and who knows if
it's been out in the heat depending where you live.

A Natural Cure For Colic! [email protected] Kids Health 0 September 13th 07 11:49 PM
A Cure For Colic [email protected] Pregnancy 0 September 13th 07 11:47 PM
The Natural way to cure Jan Drew Kids Health 7 May 20th 07 07:05 PM
Natural Colic Remedies kaz General 0 December 19th 06 12:12 PM
Colic cure Aaron Pregnancy 8 April 25th 04 01:51 AM