Child Support Check System

Old November 10th 05, 08:54 PM
Tracy

Default Child Support Check System

"Anthony P." wrote in message
oups.com...
Actually, yes I do and after reading some of the stories from CP about
their deadbeat spouses I often agree that it would be more cost
effective. The NCP's who don't pay -- for WHATEVER reason -- should be
ashamed of themselves.

To make it fair you should list the CP's who don't spend a dime to support
their own children. Rightfully so, they should carry that same stupid title
of a "deadbeat". But then I highly doubt you could afford the space
required for such a database.

Thanks,
Tracy
~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/

Old November 11th 05, 06:36 AM
Trial Run

I am in agreement with this. I would willingly show where the CS money
goes to and who provides it!
(I, the (CP) pays 99% of my childrens everything!)

On the other hand my BF could use this to show the courts that he pays
for his ex and two kids go to Mexico every winter on his CS money, and
he doesn't even get to see the joy on their faces, nor do they realize
that it is he who is paying for their vacation, not mommy!!
BF pays over $1,000 a month for two kids, 13 & now 18 + private
tutition and 50% medical.

Oh and lovely mommy kicked her then 17 yr out of the house with a
garbage bag of clothes!! This was a straight A student mind you and now
she didn't even graduate because she was busy working to make money and
her father didn't find out about it until 1 week before graduation! We
don't know why she didn't call her dad? When dad found out he sent her
money and bought her a car. I think Mommy is a little Bi-polar!!

$1,000.00 would pay for 50% of my kids needs for at least 3 months.I
realize that different lifestyles and income come into play here, but I
know how we all live and who has all the extras...