When will people begin pay attention on a GOOD stuff?

Old August 24th 07, 10:46 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
abuhar

Default When will people begin pay attention on a GOOD stuff?

The number one condition of any success in life, experts say, is the
ability to have a burning desire for achievements. Have you heard this
befo "First, you need to want it so much!" "You must want it
badly!" "You need to have a great, burning desire to achieve this
goal." Brian Tracy, one of the world's most successful speakers on
personal and professional development, says, "You can dramatically
improve the overall quality of your life far faster than you might
think possible. All you need is the desire to change..."

The ideas on how to improve life we will leave to Brian Tracy. We are
here to give you ideas on how to raise children so that they WILL HAVE
THAT DESIRE, desire to live life with the fullest capacity of their
natural gifts. Little is known about how desires come to people. Why
do some people have good desires, some have bad ones. How does one
reach the "burning" level of desire to achieve a goal? By offering our
free experimental parenting class we don't promise that we help you to
improve your child's behavior immediately; nor do we promise to
increase the level of your child's desire to change. We do promise
that you will begin thinking of how to find the answers by yourself.
And eventually the answers will come to you.

There is no obligation. The class is free, in exchange for your
feedback only! The class is experimental because we use uncommon
ideas! Ideas that aren't new in terms of their familiarity, but they
are "new" in comparison to what other parenting books say. So, why not
try it, if you really interested in learning more about your child's
dignity and spirit. Register for our class before 4th of September,
2007 at http://www.parentingforeveryone.com/register

Our first task will be the beginning of a three month long
investigation of the miracle of your child's "desire." The other six
months will be devoted to... you will find out when you participate
weekly in our class. We look forward to see you there!

www.ParentingForEveryone.com - Raising children with love and
conscience