DAN SULLIVAN'S LITTLE GIRL SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Old August 10th 07, 09:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

Default DAN SULLIVAN'S LITTLE GIRL SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

I have some questions for you Dan Sullivan!
You might recognize some of them!

DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Was your daughter telling a LIE when she said this?
Were you telling a lie when you POSTED THIS, Dan?

Did the caseworkers whack off to your
daughter's "credible evidence" Dan?

You touched your own little girl, didn't you Dan?

And you were FOUNDED for it but later you
got them to UNFOUND it, right?

Was there credible evidence that you touched your
little girl in the bathroom?

Did you use your bare hands Dan?

Where was the little girl's mother during this?

Did the little girl's mother know you were doing this?

Did you hand your little girl a TOWEL afterwards?

What state of undress were you in when you touched her?

Why did you need to be in the bathroom when your little girl was in
there?

How old was she when you did this to your own little girl?

When a person reverses a FOUNDED decision
does that DISPROVE the accusation, Dan?

Did you ever hear the caseworker expressions:
"Unfounded doesn't mean untrue." or
"Children don't lie." ?

Old August 10th 07, 06:56 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

On Aug 10, 3:46 am, Greegor wrote:
[...]

How many times did you do this Dan?