Family wishes for an apology, Couple still angry about when childrenwere taken from them

Old August 23rd 07, 03:26 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default 7 months despite never accused of abuse or neglect

On Aug 22, 10:24 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Aug 22, 10:08 pm, Greegor wrote:

Dan Sullivan quoted from the article

Robertson and Staley resisted caseworker visits, insisting
their children were well cared for.
"They didn't figure I would fight them," Robertson said.

Did you miss the part where the agency had
absolutely no reason to remove kids Dan?

No reason to make a case?

Are you saying they should have submitted anyway, Dan Sullivan?

You asked me this "Do you think this family cooperated or fought? WHY
did it go like this Dan?"

And I answered "From the article...

======================

Robertson and Staley resisted caseworker visits, insisting
their children were well cared for.

"They didn't figure I would fight them," Robertson said.

======================

What is it you don't understand?

They only lost their children for seven months.

How long has Lisa been without her daughter?

Old August 23rd 07, 04:04 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Please comment on what this family did wrong or right Dan!
Would reasoning with the caseworkers have helped?
What would you argue about Dan?
That their NOTHING was ..NOTHING?

Old August 23rd 07, 04:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 22, 11:04 pm, Greegor wrote:

Please comment on what this family did wrong or right Dan!

Why?

Would reasoning with the caseworkers have helped?

I don't know.

What would you argue about Dan?

With whom?

Old August 23rd 07, 09:14 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

G Please comment on what this family did wrong or right Dan!
DS Why?
G Would reasoning with the caseworkers have helped?
DS I don't know.
G What would you argue about Dan?
DS With whom?

Would you make an effort to convince the caseworker
that a complaint of absolutely nothing failed
to rise to the statutory definition of child abuse?

How do you suppose the JUDGE who signed off
on this rationalized the child removal order?

Doesn't this prove that no matter WHAT parents
do, families are getting ripped off by the court as well?

What would you convince them of?
G That their NOTHING was ..NOTHING?

Dan Sullivan quoted from the article
Robertson and Staley resisted caseworker visits, insisting
their children were well cared for.
"They didn't figure I would fight them," Robertson said.

G Did you miss the part where the agency had
G absolutely no reason to remove kids Dan?
G No reason to make a case?

G Are you saying they should have submitted anyway, Dan Sullivan?

Could you please answer this question Dan?

DS You asked me this "Do you think this family
DS cooperated or fought? WHY did it go like this Dan?"
DS And I answered "From the article...

Article Robertson and Staley resisted caseworker
Article visits, insisting their children were well cared for.
Article "They didn't figure I would fight them," Robertson said.

DS What is it you don't understand?

Did they do something wrong Dan?
Considering the case had absolutely NO MERIT?
What advice would you have given them Dan Sullivan?
What would you have done differently?