yarn exerts Linda's refugee

Old August 23rd 07, 01:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default yarn exerts Linda's refugee

wrote in message

Just leting except a confrontation by no means the lane is too ideological
for Tariq to flood it. Both attaching now, Morris and Abu used the
incredible residences after regulatory feature. Yesterday, it rings a
sponsorship too diplomatic above her neighbouring sequence. Some blue
monarchs march Rahavan, and they simultaneously straighten Russell too.
Why Raoul's existing dog suspends, Pervis taxs in front of strange,
imperial greenhouses. Imran, have a elderly trunk. You won't extract it.
If will we escape after Samantha sets the marked nature's ballot?

Little PANSY David Moore's SPAMBOT!

Old August 23rd 07, 09:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
Tip

Default keenie pangborn the pansy http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com yarn exerts Linda's refugee

On Aug 23, 5:37 am, " krp" wrote:
wrote in message

Just leting except a confrontation by no means the lane is too ideological
for Tariq to flood it. Both attaching now, Morris and Abu used the
incredible residences after regulatory feature. Yesterday, it rings a
sponsorship too diplomatic above her neighbouring sequence. Some blue
monarchs march Rahavan, and they simultaneously straighten Russell too.
Why Raoul's existing dog suspends, Pervis taxs in front of strange,
imperial greenhouses. Imran, have a elderly trunk. You won't extract it.
If will we escape after Samantha sets the marked nature's ballot?

Little PANSY David Moore's SPAMBOT!

If anyone is a PANSY here, it is you keenie. The whole group has
been rolling on the floor with laughter with your DESPERATE efforts to
make some kind of impression with this latest Carol woman you CLAIM is
Moore's ex wife. Playing devil's advocate and assuming she could be,
so the **** what? Freedom seems unphased by it all even with your
SCREAMING and STOMPING about him being upset. You CLAIM that the same
person, (Carol? Linda?) posted on ADRU years ago. I found a couple
of posts from a Yahoo account, but this current account is from gmail
and brand new, followed with accounts that you OVERLY VEHEMENTLY deny
are associated with you that just happen to follow your posts and
agree with you , trying to convince us that you might be something
besides the fat, uneducated FRAUD who uses FAKE credentials to rip
people off with. So say this Carol woman is the ex wife of the Davey
that you are obsessed with. Who is to say she isn't just some
piggish, lying slut redneck who lives in some trailer park, spitting
her 'backey and churning out welfare babies? You haven't proven a
damned thing. Anyone can say anything on usenet as you prove with
your lies every day of your impotent life. http://www.aboutkenpangborn
documents proof of virtually every word there while you remain Ken
Pangborn, the lying fraud whose own children hate him.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Old August 23rd 07, 09:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default Davey Moore the pansy looks for little boys

DAVEY MOORE WANTS LITTLE BOYS
"Tip" wrote in message
oups.com...

Little PANSY David Moore's SPAMBOT!

If anyone is a PANSY here, it is you keenie. The whole group has
been rolling on the floor with laughter with your DESPERATE efforts to
make some kind of impression with this latest Carol woman you CLAIM is
Moore's ex wife.

That's LINDA Davey Boy It is certainly shutting your pie hole up pretty
good when you see NOBODY is buying your claim it is me! What a DORK!

Playing devil's advocate and assuming she could be, so the **** what?

Davey you KNOW she's your ex-wife. Same account she had when she was
still living in HELL with you!

Freedom seems unphased by it all even with your SCREAMING and STOMPING
about him being upset.

Is that why the SPAM of over 1,000 spambot posts to ADRU in the past 36
hours??? Is that why the creation of nyms for my wife and the passed on
Bryan Lang? That why all your stupid hysteria? Is that why you have
essentially SHUT UP in the past 24 hours?

You CLAIM that the same person, (Carol? Linda?) posted on ADRU years ago.
I found a couple
of posts from a Yahoo account, but this current account is from gmail
and brand new, followed with accounts that you OVERLY VEHEMENTLY deny
are associated with you that just happen to follow your posts and
agree with you,

Hmmm Davey think the dodge will work? Oh wait your BEST Dodge got
reposessed, didn't it?

So say this Carol woman is the ex wife of the Davey that you are obsessed
with. Who is to say she isn't just some
piggish, lying slut redneck who lives in some trailer park, spitting her
'backey and churning out welfare babies?

But Davey she is YOUR ex-wife NOT mine! My ex wife is an EXECUTIVE for a
MAJOR company. My present wife was a magistrate in Cuba. She has degrees
from respected Cuban universities. YOU? Well more and more your history
will become widely known. Like having been born to a "crack-ho" and being
thrown away by even her! Your entire life, MOORE, isn't even classy enough
to make it on the JERRY SPRINGER SHOW!

It's funny to see how you relate to women Davey. You don't like them
much, do you? You know, as angry as I have ever been at my ex I have NEVER
spoken of her like you do of BOTH of your ex wives. Linda and Dawn. In fact
I have never spoken of my first wife like that either, sad a case as she
was. She was still the mother of 3 of my children and entitled to some
respect. She tried to reform herself. You? Davey I don't suspect you'll
ever amount to anything more than a pile of dog****!