Top 10 Reasons to NOT put YOUR KID in Daycare

Old September 23rd 03, 06:01 PM
D.R. Thompson

Default Top 10 Reasons to NOT put YOUR KID in Daycare

I have had some bad day care experiences, and am currently a work from home
mom. I am writing an article about day care, and I'd like to hear from you!
I'd love any personal examples you can share!

What are the top reasons for not putting your kid in day care?

1. Safety (this one's always first). In my child's various day cares, we
learned of kids left on the daycare bus all day, and even a case where the
child died as a result (in the heat), kids left on the playground all
afternoon, a child who lost his finger in a gate. Stuff like that isn't
worth ANYTHING money can buy.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

What are the top reasons that you DO think day care is right for you?

1. Maybe safety goes here, too, if your child isn't safe at home for some
reason? YOU TELL ME!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Old October 1st 03, 03:55 AM
D.R. Thompson

Isn't this a hot button for anyone here? Do you use day care? Do you LIKE
it? Do you wish you could stay home with your kids?