Prayer for Jason Gastrich for a christ like spirit

Old June 7th 05, 08:15 AM
Bible John

Default Prayer for Jason Gastrich for a christ like spirit

John,

You don't seem to get it. Your apology shouldn't have anything to do
with
Bob or what I think about him. Your apology should be about your public,
personal attack on me.

Jason

What attack have I made on you Jason? If I have I apologize like I
already have. But you refused to listen. My view of you has changed.
I was a fan of yours, but I know see your hypocrisy. So many dislike
you, and there has to be a reason. Jason do you really have a real
doctorate, or one of these credit card doctorates? Jason its lying to
boast about a real degree if you do not have one. I cant say for sure
though.

* Please join me in daily prayer for Jason Gastrich, a confused critical
believer from
these boards.

Dear Lord,

Bless Jason Gastrich. Help him to repent to You and
trust Jesus Christ. Help Jason find someone to love him, help Jason
realize that not everyone hates him like he thinks. Help Jason to get
the medication and therapy that he needs. As I once received therapy,
and was healed, help Jason to receive the same.

Help Jason to read the Bible more and learn to show love towards
others. You made it very clear of the fruits of the spirit, and one of
these fruits is love. Let him see his sins
as You
do and seek forgiveness.

Praise You for being good and worthy, Lord. There is no other like
You.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

God bless you, Jason!

Amen

John Wolf

--
http://johnw.freeshell.org/bible/
Old June 7th 05, 09:43 AM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Bible John wrote
in message
:

John,

You don't seem to get it. Your apology shouldn't have anything to do
with
Bob or what I think about him. Your apology should be about your public,
personal attack on me.

You mean, like your public, personal attacks on people by listing them
on an unbeliever's page?

Who *is* this god that lets you lie?
Old June 8th 05, 01:13 AM
Uncle Davey

Użytkownik "Bible John" napisał w wiadomości
[...]

I didn't see that post by Jason. Are you posting private e-mail here, by any
chance?

Uncle Davey

Old June 8th 05, 01:39 PM
Masked Avenger

Uncle Davey wrote:
[...]

interesting ? ..... that's what I thought .....

--
Masked Avenger
aa#2224

Does Schroedinger's cat have 18 half lives ?
Old June 9th 05, 03:31 PM
Uncle Davey

Użytkownik "Uncle Davey" napisał w wiadomości

[...]

This didn't get answered.

Uncle Davey

Old June 11th 05, 12:12 AM
Uncle Davey

[...]