Joining the Ranks

Old August 19th 05, 12:05 AM
Nikki

April & Bump wrote:

Good Luck Nikki, I would advice you do another test in about 3 days or
prehaps in a week just to confirm the test as some tests can be void.
Good Luck

Gads - don't say that now that I'm getting all excited, lol I see the doc
next Friday. I've never seen a doc until 12 weeks so this is weird. I need
vitamins and apparently this doc (new from my old doc) won't prescribe them
until she sees me. Hope she is decent. I'm deciding how much interrogating
I should do at the first appointment. Probably all of it ;-D.

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99

Old August 19th 05, 12:07 AM
Nikki

sharalyns wrote:
Congratulations, Nikki! Here's to a safe and happy pregnancy!

Thank you!

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99

Old August 19th 05, 12:08 AM
Nikki

Emily wrote:

Yay! I'm glad the earlier-than-planned doesn't seem to
be causing too much distress.

Nah. I just did a badly needed budget and this sort of blew it out of the
water though. I'd never have a baby if I waited to have all the money I
needed though :-P.

I hope you have smooth sailing
and low bp :-)

Thanks!

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99

Old August 19th 05, 12:08 AM
Nikki

Irene wrote:
Ooh - congratulations! How exciting!

Thank you!

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99

Old August 19th 05, 12:09 AM
Nikki

JennP. wrote:

Wow, Nikki! Congrats.

Cool huh! I don't feel a thing so it is hard to get excited but now that
I'm talking about it I'm getting really excited.

At first I checked to see your .sig to be sure
it was the Hunter and Luke Nikki but you didn't use it! Then you
mentioned your boys in the message so I knew it was you. Congrats!

Oh yup. Such an occasion demands a change in sig line I think, lol.

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99

Old August 19th 05, 12:10 AM
Nikki

Anne Rogers wrote:
oooooooooooh, congratulations, how old are your boys now, do they
understand what is happening, or have you not told them?

They are 4yo and 6yo. I haven't said a word and don't plan to for some time
yet. That will require another post, lol. I'm not sure what they will say
or do.

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99

Old August 19th 05, 05:27 AM
Leslie

Yippee! I am so excited for you! :-)

Leslie

PS I am also an April baby and I think that is the most beautiful
month to be born!

Old August 19th 05, 08:04 AM

Wheee! Congratulations!

--