What about those missing, exploited kids pix in Wallywold?

Old October 10th 03, 05:12 PM
Fern5827

Default What about those missing, exploited kids pix in Wallywold?

....Hmmmm god forbid your child should actually be exploited or missing. Looks
as if CPS retailiates against families (by posting irrelevant photos)

September 1, 2003

Dear Governor Kulongoski,

My name is Michael McLaren, I am 17 and a half and because of the actions of
employees of the State of Oregon, I have lost every civil right that is
reported to be protected under the Constitution of the United States.

Because of your employees' lies and grudge against my family, I have been
threatened and harassed, misrepresented and stalked. I can no longer attend
school, work at my job, go to church or enjoy any of the freedoms that most
prisoners are "entitled" to.

I am writing to you on Labor Day, the day before I should be starting school
for my Senior year at High School. At my last school, I was earning straight
A's and was offered a scholarship. I did very well on my pre-ASVAB for the
National Guard, and was offered a scholarship through their program as well. I
was doing well at my after-school job and was told I would soon be promoted. I
was enrolled in a driver's education class and looking forward to earning my
drivers permit. I was enjoying my home, friends, church and most of all my
loving family.

Then, without reason or excuse, employees of the State of Oregon stepped in.
They threatened to take me from my family and subject me and my little brother
and sister to the torture of the Oregon Fostercare System. This despite that
fact that I was (and am) a resident of the State of Utah and, under the laws of
most States (including Oregon), I should have the right to choose where and
with whom I want to live.

I was told that I would be removed from my family even though my mother has
never mistreated any of us, or done anything wrong except to stand up to a
social worker (Tina Amela) and a high school officer (Kenny Hanson), and she
dared to file a complaint when my sister was lost in their "system". Because of
the power that these people have through your State, the facts that my mother
has done very well at raising exceptional children for almost 18 years without
any outside help, has protected us from an abusive father, and has provided
well for all of us, have been ignored.

At first it seemed like Judge Philip Nelson was going to uphold previous
courts' orders protecting us. Unfortunately, Tina Amela's lies finally
convinced him to ignore those orders and find that I was "at risk" (November
20, 2002) , after I had been a safe and happy resident of the State of Utah for
over 6 months. When Kenny Hanson called in another false report to the Park
City Utah police (December 21, 2002-when he should have been looking for
Christian Longo) he proved that he had our home address in Utah, 7 months after
we had left his State. This did not stop him, in April 2003, from lying to the
people at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and claiming
that my mother had "abducted" me and my little brother and sister from Oregon
in May 2002 and claiming that we were missing. He, Tina Amela, the courts and
anyone concerned knew where we were.

We gave them my school records, our counselor, psychiatrist and pediatrician's
statements and records and the report from CPS in Utah, all stating that we
were happy and healthy and there was NO evidence of ANY abuse or neglect.
Apparently, Kenny Hanson, Tina Amela and the Oregon courts did not like to hear
that we were doing so well, because they then put out a warrant for my mother
and a pick-up order on me and my little brother and sister. I don't believe my
mother should be punished for my not going back to Oregon.

She talked with me about it, but I refused to go back there. I have personally
been threatened by 2 social workers with false charges and imprisonment simply
because I would not lie about my mother and because I agreed with her complaint
about the horrible way they were treating my family.

Now your employees have retaliated again by posting our pictures in Wal-Marts
across the country, even though they know full well that we are not missing or
"exploited". No one seems to care about what is truly best for me or my family.

No one seems to care about the truth.

Tina had said that she could ruin my life and she is proving that she can, but
that's only because you have given her that power. You are the only one left
who can help me and my little brother and sister.

Please look into our case in Clatsop County Oregon, and you will see that I am
telling you the truth.

Please grant us clemency. Please allow me to go to school, graduate and have a
normal life again. Please let my mother go back to work and please allow my
little brother and sister to grow up with the mother and family they adore and
need. Please let Clatsop County know that they do not have jurisdiction over my
family or any humane reason to want it.

Please let Tina Amela, Erika Kyllingstadt, MaryAnne Merk and Kenny Hanson know
that you do not consider their lying, threats and harassment to be part of
their Oregon State job description. Please do not turn a blind eye to what they
are trying to do to our family.

Please help my family.
Michael McLaren

REF; SCF, CSD, SOSCF, OREGON, OR, FAMILY LAW, CHILD PROTECTIVE, NEGLECT, ABUSE,
CPS,SOCIAL WORK