Cheating...

Old November 5th 03, 10:00 PM
CME

Default Cheating...

"Joelle" wrote in message
ike he has moved
somewhere else/gone back to where he came from etc.

But leave out the part about how he has crawled back into that snakehole

he
slithered out of ...

Joelle

LOL wow Joelle you know me so well.

Christine

Old November 5th 03, 10:01 PM
CME

'Kate wrote in message news
On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 08:33:56 GMT, "CME"
I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I put
them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt

him.
I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I

wanted
to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to

my
kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do

is
cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???

Christine

Because he's a jerk. Ignoring the signs didn't make it happen. Who you
are as a person didn't make it happen - you're certainly good enough for
anyone to be faithful to. It was his bad, not something you need to
"repent" or pay for in any way.

I'm sorry you're hurting and that he's been distrustful.

Take extra special care of yourself for awhile... do the things that
heal you from the inside out. If you find yourself thinking about it,
beating yourself up, repeat that none of this is your fault. You loved
and there's no shame or blame in that.

I'm glad that you're still with us. You're one of the most honest, down
to earth people that I've ever had the pleasure to read. You deserve a
whole, real, mutual relationship. Give yourself time to recover.

hugs,
'Kate

Are ya trying to make me cry again??? lol Thanks Kate, I really needed to
hear that.

Hugs back,
Christine

Old November 6th 03, 03:18 AM
turtledove

"CME" wrote in message
I just found out the man I've been seeing for the last 10 months has been
cheating on me, and I'm absolutely floored. I saw little signs but I put
them aside because I trusted him and he never gave me reason to doubt him.
I feel so betrayed, so lost and so empty. My first thoughts were I wanted
to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that to

my
kids, and HE is NOT worth it. I'm so mad, and so sad. All I want to do

is
cry... Oh God, why did this have to happen???

Christine

I'm so sorry honey! ((((((HUG)))))))

email me offlist anytime (pharmchic at hotmail dotthatcom)

Old November 6th 03, 03:22 AM
turtledove

"CME" wrote in message

"Joelle" wrote in message
My first thoughts were I wanted
to swallow a bottle of sleeping pills, but then I could NEVER do that

my
kids, and HE is NOT worth it.

Of course he's not worth it. He's a worm. And remember this is all

about
HIM,
not you. You did nothing wrong. Cheats cheat, it's what they do.

Oh God, why did this have to happen???

Not everything has a cosmic purpose.

Take a breath, wash your face and go do something fun with your kids.

Go
watch
some movie he hated. Do something you haven't done since you met him.

You are better than him.

Joelle

Thanks Joelle, things haven't been going well as of late partly due to his
games and I know I'm better off without him, but I'm still so hollow. How
can I ever trust another man? We had dreams of marriage, and all I can
think about is how fortunate it is that I found out now, not 3 years from
now. Errrrrr I want to kill him, I had a dream lastnight that I took a
baseball bat to him and I woke up feeling better. lol I know this will
pass, and I'm not going to do anything that will jeopardize MY life, but I
just want to crawl into a ball. I have school, the last thing on my mind
are my assignments, I have kids to look after and how do I explain this to
them? He was such a big part of my life, and now that's all gone.

Christine

You simply explain to them that sometimes adults just stop being friends.
They are old enough to understand the fundamentals. Don't delve too deep
with them, but certainly don't keep them in the dark.

You are a wonderful person. This guy is just a jerk and you know that.
You'll find trust again in time. Right now if you must trust in something,
trust in the fact you're a great mom and your boys love you dearly.

love,
*bri

Old November 6th 03, 03:23 AM
turtledove

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
You might consider getting the paperwork ready for whatever version of a
personal protection order Canada has......just in case.

EXACTLY!

Grrr...... If I were closer I'd get him for you....

hugs,
*b

Old November 18th 03, 06:55 PM
kat

"CME" wrote in message
Yeah this is the man that moved here from Toronto to be with us. He's

been
here since May and when I look back, the little things are starting to add
up and make sense. Ah well, you're right I will do better next time, but

as
of right now, I don't know how I could possibly trust another man.

Christine

Give yourself time. I've been in similar situations, and the best remedy
is... TO GET A PUPPY!!!! They're always loyal and loving. They'll never
leave you, just so long as you keep the back gate closed. They'll snuggle
with you at night, even if they got in trouble for chewing the remote/peeing
on the floor/destroying your house. They'll go for a walk in the park with
you whenever you want, even if they've had a long day of sleeping and
bumming around. They'll never complain about your food, the way you clean,
how you choose to do things.
This list can go on and on. This is why I say, "GET A PUPPY!" lol

(sorry, I've been wanting a puppy for ages, but I won't get one for many,
many more ages.)

Old November 18th 03, 07:05 PM
kat

"turtledove" wrote in message

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
You might consider getting the paperwork ready for whatever version of a
personal protection order Canada has......just in case.

EXACTLY!

Grrr...... If I were closer I'd get him for you....

hugs,
*b

Oh, I'm close. Real close.
In the exact words of my brother when he was 3, "I'll go fix them assholes!"

Really, people like that just aren't worth it.

Christine, I'm sure this has all passed, somewhat, but I haven't been around
here in ages, and I'm just catching up. I know you've heard this all
before, but I'll say it again. You ARE way better than that. You're smart,
you're funny, kind and caring, loving and a beautiful woman with so much
ahead of you. You have 2 wonderful boys that I know you love. So you were
played for a fool. Big deal. Still doesn't change the fact that you are an
intelligent and wonderful person. This was definitely his loss, and I see
it as a good thing, anyways, just based on the little bit I've read so far.
**** 'em. You don't need trash like that around you, or your family, and
it's better that he showed you now before it was, as you said, a couple
years down the line.

Old November 18th 03, 07:43 PM
CME

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, thanks Kat. I realize that, but it's hard to ignore my feelings and
we talked for the first time this weekend but what's done is done and he
isn't getting another chance. Everyone makes mistakes, and most of the info
I received was from the other woman, and her motives were muddled but
whatever, still doesn't excuse the fact that he lied, cheated and used us
both. We're on speaking terms, but he doesn't get my heart, let alone my
trust.

Christine

Old November 18th 03, 09:06 PM
lm

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:55:13 GMT, "kat" wrote:

"CME" wrote in message
[...]

Just got one, finally. She's 4 but does the same damage as puppies do.
Came home today to find the kitchen trash can upended and garbage
everywhere. Can't stay mad at her long though, she's too cute and
probably had some ill-treatment before she came to live with us. :-(

Welcome back to a.s.s.-p., kat.

lm

Old November 19th 03, 01:39 AM
kat

"CME" wrote in message
[...]

Ah, I want a puppy, but this stupid cat is enough work for me, as far as
pets go. I need more time, energy and money for a puppy, and B wants to
walk every puppy he sees, so he can have one later, when he's old enough to
actually walk a puppy.

Welcome back to a.s.s.-p., kat.

Ah thanks... It was a nice break from all the drama. :P

lm