Who Is Fighting For Kids?

Old November 20th 03, 12:34 AM
Fighting For Kids

Default Hey Paul! was: Who Is Fighting For Kids?

On 19 Nov 2003 13:26:41 -0800, Gini52 wrote:

In article , Fighting For Kids
says...
Unlike you paul, I can type extremely fast and have an internet
connection that actually works.

===
Didja get that, Paul? The only reason the rest of us don't post so much is
because we're slow typers with lousy connections. That gem was worth reading
through all the crap to find (didn't want ya to miss it :-).
===
===

You guys post just as much. Every comment I make each one of you
responds and then some..

dont give yourself too much credit.
Old November 20th 03, 12:35 AM
Fighting For Kids

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:03:37 GMT, "Bob Whiteside"
wrote:

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Fighting For Kids
says...
Unlike you paul, I can type extremely fast and have an internet
connection that actually works.

===
Didja get that, Paul? The only reason the rest of us don't post so much is
because we're slow typers with lousy connections. That gem was worth

reading
through all the crap to find (didn't want ya to miss it :-).
===
===

Leave out all the apostrophes, don't use capital letters, skip a few words
and you'll type fast too. Oh yeah, and don't read the posts from other
people before you post, skip spell check, and the speed factor goes up
exponentially

Or you can make the same mistakes typing slow like you guys do, hunt
and peck..

Old November 20th 03, 12:35 AM
Fighting For Kids

On 19 Nov 2003 14:14:51 -0800, Gini52 wrote:

In article et, Bob Whiteside
says...

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Fighting For Kids
says...
Unlike you paul, I can type extremely fast and have an internet
connection that actually works.
===
Didja get that, Paul? The only reason the rest of us don't post so much is
because we're slow typers with lousy connections. That gem was worth

reading
through all the crap to find (didn't want ya to miss it :-).
===
===

Leave out all the apostrophes, don't use capital letters, skip a few words
and you'll type fast too. Oh yeah, and don't read the posts from other
people before you post, skip spell check, and the speed factor goes up
exponentially

===
LOL! Don't forget--cut, paste and change the names to protect the plagiarized.
===
===

Bob, Gini, Paul, Ken??? Who is talking?

Old November 20th 03, 12:36 AM
Fighting For Kids

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:15:06 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

Gini52 wrote in message
In article et, Bob

Whiteside
says...

"Gini52" wrote in message
[...]

LMAO.. ok guys. Stop making me laugh so damn hard.

Yeah, she has a hard enough time fitting into her jeans AND keeping
her pants buttoned.
Old November 20th 03, 12:36 AM
Fighting For Kids

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:15:06 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

Gini52 wrote in message
In article et, Bob

Whiteside
says...

Old November 20th 03, 12:40 AM
Fighting For Kids

Default Hey FFK. Answers Please! was: Who Is Fighting For Kids?

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:01:20 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

Fighting For Kids wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:02:50 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

My efforts are not of your concern. I don't come here to spout off

comments
without backing them up. I didn't come here with some agenda. I came here

listen to both sides of the CS story and to get some suggestions on

dealing
with my own personal situation. You need to take heed to both sides for a
change. I have been reading your posts for sometime and it seems the only
reason you post is to stir up others. You make hardly any sense and after
the Nov 2 posts you lost any chance of respect. I only hope that this is
some way to vent so that you don't take it out on your children or child.

Good luck.

Why dont you read what you said and practice what you preach.

Stir up others? No I think you are mistaken. I came here just like
you and made one post and was attacked by the cronies in the group
because I didnt beleive the same things as they did. Iwas called
names and was stupid and blind beacuse I didnt go along with them,
like you are.

I dont need your approval for anything.

As far as my children are concerned, I dont take anything out on my
children. You are scum bag for even suggesting such crap.

You however, im sure YOU bad mouth the mother of the children who are
a part of your life.

I dont make sense? The only posts I make are after someone personally
attacks me and my children.

You have your head shoved so far up your ass you will never get it
out.

I know it gets confusing reading all these posts and keeping it straight. So
first off, I was not implying you BEAT your kids but no parent can say they
never had a bad day and took it out on the kids, whether that be by ignoring
them or being snippy.

I never said the word BEAT. I dont lay a hand on my children, I dont
even SPANK THEM!!! I have bad days sure, but I sure dont take it out
on my children by ignorning them or yelling at them.

Second..... what the hell are you talking about? What does me bad mouthing
mothers have to do with anything? Get a grip.

I said you probably bad mouth the kids mother in front of them

Third, when you post here, you really need to back up what you say. You came
here with all sorts of statistics but never once could you say where they
came from. You were asked over and over again. You lost any credibility or
respect.

Excuse me? I actually posted were they came from no one took the time
to look them up except one person.

When I asked for statitsical information NOT ONE persons showed me
proof. Just a bunch of homemade websites that had some crap pasted on
them.

Old November 20th 03, 12:42 AM
Paul Fritz

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Fighting For Kids
says...
Unlike you paul, I can type extremely fast and have an internet
connection that actually works.

===
Didja get that, Paul? The only reason the rest of us don't post so much is
because we're slow typers with lousy connections. That gem was worth

reading
through all the crap to find (didn't want ya to miss it :-).
===
===

Yeah.....she is really showing how bright she is......LMAO

I wonder when my internet connections stopped working? How the hell am I
posting this? must be part of that vast conspiracy.

snicker