Who Is Fighting For Kids?

Old November 20th 03, 01:14 AM
Tiffany

Default Hey FFK. Answers Please! was: Who Is Fighting For Kids?

Fighting For Kids wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:02:53 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

So all those posts on Nov 2 were a rebuttal? I don't think so.

Now we are back to this again. I posted all those because everyone
kept calling me names. Like troll, etc. So I posted.

So you blame your actions on others? Not a mature way about it. And if you
did it in anger, you sure could have apologized and made it right.

Again, your replies are boring me so good luck in your endevors.

Old November 20th 03, 01:15 AM
Tiffany

NOOOO.... don't do that! Must I flirt with you again to build you back up?
Tell you how handsome you are?

Paul Fritz wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

Yeah, I think I will just curl up into a ball and die LMAO

Ahh Paul I know that hurts your feelings to have someone make fun of

your
typing and internet connection.

Old November 20th 03, 01:16 AM
Tiffany

Default Hey Paul! was: Who Is Fighting For Kids?

Fighting For Kids wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:15:06 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

Gini52 wrote in message
In article et, Bob

Whiteside
says...

"Gini52" wrote in message
In article , Fighting

For
Kids
says...
Unlike you paul, I can type extremely fast and have an internet
connection that actually works.
===
Didja get that, Paul? The only reason the rest of us don't post so

much
is
because we're slow typers with lousy connections. That gem was worth
reading
through all the crap to find (didn't want ya to miss it :-).
===
===

Leave out all the apostrophes, don't use capital letters, skip a few

words
and you'll type fast too. Oh yeah, and don't read the posts from

other
people before you post, skip spell check, and the speed factor goes up
exponentially
===
LOL! Don't forget--cut, paste and change the names to protect the

plagiarized.
===
===

LMAO.. ok guys. Stop making me laugh so damn hard.

Yeah, she has a hard enough time fitting into her jeans AND keeping
her pants buttoned.

ouch.. boy that hurt. lol Get a grip...... AGAIN! God, you are boring me.
Good luck in your life.

Old November 20th 03, 01:16 AM
Tiffany

Fighting For Kids wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:15:06 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

Gini52 wrote in message
In article et, Bob

Whiteside
says...

Old November 20th 03, 01:17 AM
Tiffany

Paul Fritz wrote in message

"stealing for mommies" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:15:06 -0500, "Tiffany"

Yeah, she has a hard enough time fitting into her jeans AND keeping
her pants buttoned.

what was it you just said...."Can't attack real credibility so you go to

the
little child stuff"

snicker what a maroon

Yeah, were I a bit more childish, say 10, that would have hurt my feelings.

Old November 20th 03, 01:19 AM
Tiffany

On 19 Nov 2003 13:26:41 -0800, Gini52 wrote:

In article , Fighting For

Kids
says...
Unlike you paul, I can type extremely fast and have an internet
connection that actually works.

===
Didja get that, Paul? The only reason the rest of us don't post so much

is
because we're slow typers with lousy connections. That gem was worth

reading
through all the crap to find (didn't want ya to miss it :-).
===
===

You guys post just as much. Every comment I make each one of you
responds and then some..

dont give yourself too much credit.

I can't speak for anyone else but I never commented that I don't post a lot
or that I am only online 25 minutes a week.

God you are boring.

Old November 20th 03, 01:25 AM
Gini52

In article , Fighting For Kids
says...

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:01:20 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

Fighting For Kids wrote in message

I know it gets confusing reading all these posts and keeping it straight. So
first off, I was not implying you BEAT your kids but no parent can say they
never had a bad day and took it out on the kids, whether that be by ignoring
them or being snippy.

I never said the word BEAT. I dont lay a hand on my children, I dont
even SPANK THEM!!! I have bad days sure, but I sure dont take it out
on my children by ignorning them or yelling at them.

Second..... what the hell are you talking about? What does me bad mouthing
mothers have to do with anything? Get a grip.

I said you probably bad mouth the kids mother in front of them

====
Ummm...She *is* the kid's mother.
====
====