life is good here

Old June 23rd 04, 07:17 PM
lm

Default life is good here

My boys just finished their first school year in our new hometown. My
10-year-old -- principal target of his father's and stepmother's
lunacy -- was given a certificate for "most improved" in his grade
(out of ~150 kids!)

Both are doing well here but my 10-year-old is thriving. Moving away
is not the right solution for everyone, but being away from their
father has done my kids a helluva lotta good.

Speaking of whom, he called on father's day (first time all year). We
were near our old home visiting family, so he wanted to see them.
After much screaming and hanging up on me and calling me back, we
arranged a time and place for them to get together for dinner. Guess
who didn't show.

lm
Old June 24th 04, 04:26 AM

"lm" wrote in message
My boys just finished their first school year in our new hometown. My
10-year-old -- principal target of his father's and stepmother's
lunacy -- was given a certificate for "most improved" in his grade
(out of ~150 kids!)

Both are doing well here but my 10-year-old is thriving. Moving away
is not the right solution for everyone, but being away from their
father has done my kids a helluva lotta good.

Speaking of whom, he called on father's day (first time all year). We
were near our old home visiting family, so he wanted to see them.
After much screaming and hanging up on me and calling me back, we
arranged a time and place for them to get together for dinner. Guess
who didn't show.

lm

It is a power issue.
Glad to hear you and the boys are fine!