Peter, Mark and Jeff

Old September 2nd 05, 12:29 PM
Kevysmom

Default Peter, Mark and Jeff

I want to know what you think of this.

First I want you to know that Wilsons disease is caused by NOT being able
to excrete copper. Wilsons disease is Fatal, unless help is received.
These patients have very high levels of copper.

My son has VERY, VERY high levels of mercury, My son is profoundly
disabled, and if it wasnt for his medication he probably would have died
before he was 3 years old. (Thats certain) BTW he doe NOT have Autism. And
his essential minerals are all out of wack. Which the "experts" agree is
caused by heavy metal poisoning.

Now, I am on a group with people who have children that have Autism and
Mercury. One of the so called "experts" Tells me he doesnt think my son is
mercury poisoned, Then he turns around and tells others who have almost 0
mercury in their body and NO symptoms of mercury poisoning, or any health
issues that their child is mercury toxic???? He claims their child is
holding onto mercury. (I thought mercury is MORE toxic then copper?)

Do I think mercury caused my sons illness, Yes, No Doubt. Do I think
mercury caused ADHD or Autism, Even though their child has very low
mercury, Yes...I believe mercury is MUCH more toxic then Copper and just a
tiny fraction can cause mild symptoms such as ADHD. I dont think that a
child that can not excrete mercury would just have ADHD, or Autism. If
these kids were holding on to mercury, I think they would be MUCH, MUCH
more disabled. I also think that when they chelate, and their child was
holding on to all this mercury, it would show up as VERY high levels after
chelating. Going from .65 mcg to 1.07 mcg is not high levels! I believe
these kids do excrete mercury, and had a brush with a little mercury to
cause their childs symptoms.

But, I also believe some kids do not excrete mercury, and these kids are
VERY disabled and some already have died from being so toxic. I have met a
few mothers that have VERY toxic babies and their child is VERY disabled.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Donna

Old September 2nd 05, 04:42 PM
CWatters

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...

My son has VERY, VERY high levels of mercury, My son is profoundly
disabled, and if it wasnt for his medication he probably would have died
before he was 3 years old. (Thats certain) BTW he doe NOT have Autism. And
his essential minerals are all out of wack. Which the "experts" agree is
caused by heavy metal poisoning.

Can I ask how and where your son was tested for mercury? Was it a blood,
urine or hair test or?

Thanks

Old September 6th 05, 11:08 PM
Jeff

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
[...]

Mercury does not cause autism. When one looks under the microscope at brains
which have been exposed to organic mercury and those which have autism, the
austic brains have different damage.

Autism is not, IMHO, a symptom of mercury poisoning.

Jeff

Thanks,

Donna