Happy birthday "sweet sixteen" Miranda Renee Maas

Old December 27th 07, 04:04 PM posted to alt.support.loneliness,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services
Robert Maas, see http://tinyurl.com/uh3t

Default Happy birthday "sweet sixteen" Miranda Renee Maas

Lyrics dedicated to my sweet talented daughter:
I miss you, since you went away dear.
Miss you, more than I can say, dear.
Day time, night time, nothing I do,
can make me forget that I still love you.

Abusive social worker Michele Dove destroyed our family, just
because I didn't buy a Christmas tree (because it's a fire hazard
with two active children running about) and I didn't force you to
attend church (because I don't believe in the kind of stuff taught
in churches), and because I don't have enough money to hire a
decent lawyer to protect our rights and the lawyer appointed by the
court actively worked against us including lying about court
procedures so I'd fail to present an argument when I would be
allowed, and because my son was abused by his teacher but he didn't
reveal the truth in therapy until it was too late to protect our
family.

Then the supervisor of visits ruined our visits by telling me that
I was no longer allowed to touch you at all, not even a simple hug
upon meeting and when parting, not even a handshake, and also told
me that if I told you why I suddenly stopped hugging you during
visits then visits would be permanently cancelled. You must have
thought I had suddenly stopped loving you.

P.S. Thanks for having your spirit visit me recently, whereupon I
was in room 8C27, the "8" being the last digit of the year you were
taken away (as well as half your current age), and the "C27" being
your birthdate. Please tell Dzung Trinh that you want to start
physically visiting with me again.