b/g twin clothing

Old January 2nd 07, 10:25 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Erykah

Default b/g twin clothing

We just had b/g twins on 10.06.06 and are looking to purchase gently
used clothing. I looked on ebay and they are usually split up. Does
anyone know where I can find coordinating outfits?

Old January 5th 07, 02:09 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Leann and Donald

Try your local multiples club. Alot of them have consignment/garage sales
and sell twin items together.

Leann

ups.com...