Police: Man faked death to avoid child support

Old January 31st 06, 12:25 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Don't Spawn 'Em If You're Gonna Pawn 'Em

* US * wrote in message ...

...stupid to figure...

Then take more smart pills.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:34:53 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

...I clearly
was NOT making reference to contraception.

That must be because you're too stupid to know
how it works.

Hint: it prevents unwanted child-support payments.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:18:43 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

Uhuh, which is just what Scott Peterson did...

You really are an idiot if you believe that contraception
must be done by murdering a mate.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 05:37:41 GMT, "DB" wrote:

Responsibility?

If you learn what it is, you will discern that
avoiding unwanted paternities is definitely
in that category.

Your American Government wants to talk about Responsibility? LOLOLOLOL

The Bush regime is merely the criminal
usurpation of the American government.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:03:27 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

... it might be nice if the mother took a stab at it...

Are you claiming that she has abandoned the child?

... our children are irrelevant...

To the matter of precedent responsibilities, they are.

It's your own problem if you didn't determine that
your temporary sexual liaison had a history of
careless profligacy.

Silly child--I

You seem prone to abuse of those you believe
to be children. I hope you are supervised with
all due diligence in any interactions with them.

that mean old alcohol

Apparently you aren't well-enough educated to
realize that alcoholism, as a drug addiction, is
a health problem.

It's quite inhumane, hate-filled, and spiteful of
you to want to punish sick people.

...grumpy mood...

I'm sorry you suffer such so severely that you
project it where it is inapplicable.

I pity you.

I pity your poor children even more.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:16:58 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

I bet

You shouldn't gamble.

You can't calculate the odds well enough.

You don't even dimly sense that when you attempt
to insist that someone else should shoulder the sole
responsibility for the actions of two people you
should at least first do so yourself.

overinflated ego ...

So that's why you believe others would owe you
compensation for your failures.

Thanks for the confirmation.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:00:33 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

... gone haywire ...

All the more reason for you to avoid procreation.

Here's the info you can't seem to process, so that
you can have another try if you work up the guts:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:41:05 GMT, "Gini" wrote:

Doubtful. ...

You sure are, if you can't even learn how and when
to use birth control.

Perhaps you can't even learn how to read this:

"Before copping an attitude about child support, consider the situation.
In this modern world, you can have sex without reproducing. So, whether
your children were intentional, or accidental, your actions caused them to
be here. It isn't their fault they were born. And, the fact that your life

situation
has changed should have as little impact as possible on their quality of

life. Both
of you made a financial, as well as an emotional decision when you decided

have kids. Now that they are here, it is too late for either of you to

back out
of your commitment to them."

http://www.divorcenet.com/states/indiana/in_art04

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:48:07 -0800, "teachrmama"

wrote:

You would haveto explain your reasoning here, US.

I've stated the facts plainly enough. If you're just not the
sharpest tool in the shed you sure shouldn't procreate.

It's rather unsettling to imagine that you'd be a 'teacher'.

I'm not certain what it
is that you think I am not controlling.

Yourself.

No one forced you to have kids at all, much less to do so
with a man already proven unwilling to support them.

I certainly had no control over ...

You can't control yourself. You got pregnant carelessly, by
a 'father' who isn't suitable.

Now you want to gripe about nothing more than your own
sequence of errors in having done that.

... her mother decided ...

You don't speak for her. It's disingenuous for you to try to
pretend otherwise.

How could you teach a child to be honest when you're not?

Since he has been found to be this young ladies father

You thus disprove your false claims about the mother.

... mother who has never worked a day in her life
to support any of her children.

You don't believe that raising children is work per se?

What do you do, lie on the couch eating bonbons as your
own neglected spawn rot in their own urine and feces?

We had two children--the number we knew we could afford.

You didn't know that. He didn't know that. You lie.

You're now complaining that you can't afford it.

You made the mistake. Don't beg for sympathy.

decisions were made by others that deprived her of a father.

Obviously the father cut out. He'll do it to you, too.

Uh--I don't think you really understand the accounting practices that

create
a monthly late payment

Actually, I'm well qualified in accounting.

You beat that system (intentionality notwithstanding)
with one well-timed advance payment.

If you're too arithmetically impaired to figure that out,
I hope your kids can find someone else from whom to
learn well enough to become numerate.

...Any payment made outside
the wage garnishment would not be counted as current CS

Try learning about the contractual nature of check memos.

He could be better off settling the arrearage via financing,
but considering that your temporary spouse hasn't the mental
tackle to manage basic birth control, that may be beyond him.

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:14:35 -0800, "garbageteachr"

does not give a rat's tookus if other children are forced into poverty by
their methods ...

Yes, you don't care that your 'methods' cause your own
children to suffer. You can't control yourself.

... the payments garnished from my husband's wages are NOT COUNTED
as paid on time ...

If you weren't really stupid, you could've solved that 'problem'
a long time ago, with but one extra properly-timed payment.

Those as unintelligent as you and your temporary 'partner'
shouldn't be permitted to procreate, actually.

wrote:

[...]

shouldn't be permitted to procreate, actually. On Sat, 28 Jan 2006

Old January 31st 06, 12:27 AM posted to alt.child-support

* US * wrote in message ...
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:04:44 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

... concept foreign ...

You're not good with concepts.

Welcome to the club.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:17:11 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

... a drug habit ...

That explains your incapacity to process information
or to ascribe responsibility to men.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:07:26 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

...a quote

I have attributed all quotes correctly.

Learn to locate attributions if you can.

Then learn not to lie about irrelevancies,
and perhaps you'll earn respect someday.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:30:13 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

You are attributing words to me that are not even mine.

You are mistaken.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:53:00 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

Translation: lack of funds = stupidity.

Apparently you aren't proficient with language.

Those who don't have enough money to support kids
don't need to have any.

Those who can't figure out what it costs shouldn't.

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:08:26 GMT, "Gini Dimwit" wrote:

... the best you could do ...

I'm not the one having kids I can't afford to raise.

...She has a
choice.
He does not...

You are clueless. Any man who doesn't want to deal
with paternity can get fixed, use contraception, or
keep it in his pants.

Nobody else owes any man management of paternity.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:42:51 GMT, "Gini Dimwit" wrote:

...I assumed ...

You thus make an ass of yourself.

No one forces a man to undertake fatherhood.

When he does so, he becomes responsible for it.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:27:56 GMT, "Gini" wrote:

Umm...It was the mother (with assistance of the state) whose methods

caused

She raped a man and forbade his use of birth control?

Oh, do tell.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:40:44 -0500, "P. Fritz" paulfritz ATvoyager

DOTnet wrote:

Yawn

So you're an idiot due to oxygen deprivation.

Thanks for the confirmation.

If only women were held to that standard.

So you hate women and want to try to blame
them for not managing _paternities_.

You're not merely misogynist, but stupid.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:49:20 -0500, "P. Fritz" paulfritz ATvoyager

DOTnet wrote:

Yet another clueless boob.

You must be, if you can't even understand that
responsible adults don't have kids they can't
afford to raise.

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:14:35 -0800, "teachrmama"

Old January 31st 06, 12:31 AM posted to alt.child-support

* US * wrote in message ...
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:18:19 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

Good--now let's go one step further. Do you believe that both men and

women
are responsible to provide for their children FINANCIALLY?

There's a concept

Something you know NOTHING about.

called opportunity cost.
Of course you're too stupid to know what
it means, but it entails the fact that the
person providing caregiving is providing
for the child financially.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:27:36 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

* US * wrote in message

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:34:40 GMT, "Gini" wrote:
... issues, TM, not the least of which is comprehension...

Yes, obviously you don't comprehend that those who don't
want to take care of or pay for children should make use of
proper birth control methods.

Including women?

Why would anyone be so stupid as to imagine otherwise?

That woudn't, of course, relieve any man of his responsibility
to use birth control when he does not prefer to parent.

Obviously you're too stupid to avoid a false dichotomy. You
shouldn't be permitted to impose your stupidity on children.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:26:59 GMT, "Gini" wrote:

... all they need do is pop a pill.

Or roll on a rubber.

Don't you believe men would be sufficiently
capable to use birth control?

Why do you hate men?

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:34:40 GMT, "Gini" wrote:

... issues, TM, not the least of which is comprehension...

Yes, obviously you don't comprehend that those who don't
want to take care of or pay for children should make use of
proper birth control methods.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 05:35:49 GMT, "Phil #3" wrote:

... we live in a culture of victimhood where
everyone competes to be the most 'abused'.

Yes, we have men who can't learn how to use
basic contraception whining that they're being
abused for being expected to support their own
young - they're pathetic.

I'm not dismissing anyone's responsibility for raising
their young.

I'm pointing out that anyone who ****s an alcoholic
without using contraception is an idiot who has no
business expecting anyone else to take care of his
self-inflicted problems.

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:50:00 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

...Are you saying that a health problem can excuse a person from being
responsible for their own children?

If they die of cancer?

You are an idiot and shouldn't be polluting the gene pool.

...this woman
has never earned a dime

You hate motherhood so much you feel it should be done
gratis. Try telling a daycare center they shouldn't charge
for their services.

They, too, will inform you that you are an idiot.

... she has chosen ...

He chose, too. You flunked sex-ed, didn't you.

Ummm--are you saying that expecting a woman to shoulder the

responsibilities
for the children she brings into the world is *punishment*?

No. I wrote nothing of the sort. If you weren't too
stupid to read for comprehension the punishment is
forced labor without pay.

You're into the idea of slavery, aren't you.

If you were an American you'd be into the idea
of freedom, instead.

...my
comment was that she has *never* undertaken the responsibility of

providing
for her own children

If you hadn't been stupidly lying, the children would
have died of starvation or neglect within days.

Your temporary **** should have had the wits about
him not to lay an alchoholic without contraception.

He's making a lot of really stupid choices in his 'life'.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 03:55:46 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

Yet they deem EVERY child to be irrelevant.

Well, those who have unprotected sex without the
specific consensual desire to procreate do, anyway.

Old January 31st 06, 12:37 AM posted to alt.child-support

* US * wrote in message ...
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:56:30 GMT, "Phil #3" wrote:

... have lost ...
Phil #3

Indeed you have.

Your hatred for women is your hatred for your own mother, too.

Oooooh! Cracking "mother" jokes.

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:33:34 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

... a part of child rearing ...

Somebody has to take care of the kid.

Your temporary lay doesn't want to do it. He doesn't
want to pay enough for daycare, either.

He's too busy looking for the next passed-out-drunk
woman to **** without contraception, no doubt.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:40:33 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

...Should a woman provide financially for
children she brings into the world. [sic] Should she get a job and earn

money to
accomplish this goal?

If she's an alcoholic your temporary lay knocked up
because he was too stupid to use contraception?

If going out to work would mean abandoning the
baby alone?

Why do you consider childrearing to not be work?
Do you believe the child doesn't need someone to
perform that work?

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:15:26 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

Oh, so you DO believe that a woman should be able to take responsibility

for
a child before she brings one into the world!

No less than the man. Why did you find it so
very difficult to get this? I made it quite plain.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:17:02 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

...are you saying that if a man is involved, the woman doesn't
have to be responsible ...

No.

Learn how to read.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:41:28 GMT, "Gini" wrote:

... less capable than most women ...

You sure are. Don't reproduce: the gene pool
doesn't need the pollution.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:23:34 GMT, "Gini" wrote:

... women are doing it by the thousands ...

Without any men?

You reckon those'd be immaculate conceptions?

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 04:03:39 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

One must first conquer the challenge of clear thinking before they [sic]

can ever
have ANY chance of understanding the concept of responsibility.

Those who are responsible don't have kids they don't want to parent.

Old January 31st 06, 12:41 AM posted to alt.child-support

"teachrmama" wrote in message

* US * wrote in message

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:36:20 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

TM said: ...Are healthy adult women responsible to earn money to
support the children that they bring into the world?

US replied: Why do you believe that rearing the children isn't support?

TM said: Do you believe that you can rear children without any money? Do
you believe that financial responsibilty isn't a part of child rearing?

US replied: ....believe that you can rear children without any money ...

You must be really stupid to believe that, too.

Once again, US seems incapable of answering a question, but cuts words out
of context and sneers at them.

Either the poster is just having fun or they're mentally retarded. I haven't
figured it out yet.

It also can't be done without someone willing
to spend the time and effort on the child.

True, US. BOTH are needed. And the parents share the responsibility for
both equally. Not one parent pays for being a parent and the other gets

paid
to be a parent.

Old January 31st 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.child-support

* US * wrote in message ...

...flunking ...

What you do best.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 14:32:14 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

... difficulties ...

It's a shame that your problems result in your
impairment to the extent that you can't even
comprehend personal responsibility.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:54:24 -0500, "P. Fritz" paulfritz ATvoyager

DOTnet wrote:

... it's post ...

You babble "it is post" because your unfamiliarity
with English puts you at a distinct disadvantage
in terms of learning, including learning about such
important concepts as personal responsibility.

full of
errors ...

Yes, you are. Your belief that men must be helpless
dupes unable to manage their affairs is in error, too.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:08:10 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

...a fictitious
discussion.

No one else is forcing you to lie.

Take responsibility for yourself.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 03:37:28 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

Believe it ...

Mere 'belief' is not a fitting substitute for reasoning.

Old January 31st 06, 12:51 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

Men are responsible for paternity, just as
women are responsible for maternity.

Only a real idiot can't figure that much out.

Any man who does not want to support any
children is perfectly free to use birth control.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:56:22 -0500, "Pathetic Fritz" paulfritz ATvoyager DOTnet wrote:

... the juior [sic] high kids.

Stay away from the children: you can't be trusted around them.

That's even if they could teach you basic language skills.

Nice leap, to [sic] bad ...

You needn't continue confirming your incapacities. The evidence
thereof abounds.

So explain why women should not be responsible for their sole and unilateral
choices.

Women are responsible for maternity.

Men are responsible for paternity.

You're too unintelligent to grasp that, but it remains reality nonetheless.

... look in the mirror for a picture of stupidity.

You sure do.

Old January 31st 06, 12:51 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:15:08 GMT, "Phil #3" wrote:

... men are
those who must manage.

They are free to use birth control measures if they
don't want to deal with paternity.

You must be really stupid not to realize that fact.

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:41:46 -0800, "Chris" wrote:

He (she? whatever) ...

If you ever learn about adult human heterosexuality,
you may even be able to understand why women are
those who must manage maternities, while men are
those who must manage paternities.

Old January 31st 06, 12:51 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.child-support

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 00:12:55 GMT, "Phil #3" wrote:

...keep trying ...

If you work very hard at it, you might be able
to pass a basic sex ed course.

You could learn how responsible men are able
to avoid unwanted fatherhoods.

You'll need more help than that, though, to
get over your hate of women.

Old January 31st 06, 12:53 AM posted to alt.child-support

* US * wrote in message ...

...pedophilia...

Your favorite past-time.

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:07:49 GMT, "Phil #3" wrote:

... a hate-filled feminist (I ...

Well something has you convinced that men
are unable to be responsible for their own
sexuality, and while you are hateful due to
a lack of ability to control yourself, the
rest is probably your ignorance.

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:12:39 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

...Do you believe ...

I prefer to learn facts, not indulge in belief.

... never work ...

What's changing diapers?

Why do you hate women and wish to devalue
to nothing the genuine effort required to raise
children? They'd get paid for it if they had to
work a daycare center.

Are you mathematically incapable?

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:53:25 -0800, "garbageteachr"

wrote:

Perhaps, in thie [sic] case, a proctologist

Why do you prefer to fantasize about that orifice
rather than avoid making yourself look like one in
public on newsgroups?

Getting back to the actual subject: