70%FRENCH REFUSE SWINE FLU VACCINE

Old December 14th 09, 08:17 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

Default 70%FRENCH REFUSE SWINE FLU VACCINE

70%FRENCH REFUSE SWINE FLU VACCINE

Online poll draws invective comments against H1N1 vaccination of children
Michael Cosgrove http://www.fleshandstone.net/commentary/1681.html
Many French remain hostile to H1N1 vaccination, which begins this Thursday
for three priority groups: families of babies 6-month old and younger,
health personnel and people weakened by other health conditions.

An online poll carried in today's issue of French daily Le Figaro, which
tends to draw an informed, educated readership, asks "H1N1: Should we get
(our) children vaccinated?"

Currently running 70 percent "non" (no) the non-scientific poll has drawn
not only comments negative toward the vaccine, but often virulent attacks
against the vaccination policy.

Below is a representative selection of comments for and against. The author
has translated the comments into English.

"No-one really knows the risks that this quickly-thrown-together vaccine
poses to test subjects. If, as many doctors say, this vaccine handicaps
children for life, whose fault will it be..?"

"Mortal danger! No-one should get vaccinated because that will lead to a
catastrophe in 20 years. Everyone knows the sequels that this vaccine leads
to..."

"Dear doctors, scientists and immunologists. According to what I read here,
you all seem to have studied one or the other to be able to give us all
formal lessons on the subject. Well both my wife and I work in the health
sector and we are going to get vaccinated, as are our two children."

"There is no H1N1 flu, there are just 94 million vaccine doses to sell."

"This is political. The French are making a political issue of it. The
comments here are lamentable. Moreover, if, god forbid, H1N1 turned out to
be more serious than was thought and that there were deaths, the French
would do the opposite to what they are saying today."

"Fear, skeptical doctors, no one is satisfied with the efficiency of (his
ineffective vaccine) against H1N1. During the Gulf War the Americans
invented a vaccine for soldiers with a lot of ingredients. The results and
secondary effects were catastrophic."

"I have spared my children from all vaccinations, including obligatory
ones...my children are doing very well."

"It's precisely the fact that our children are obliged to be vaccinated
against certain illnesses that those illnesses no longer exist! If everyone
did things like you do, your children would already be seriously ill. Your
behavior is egocentric, it lacks civility, and you should be put in front of
a judge."

"Crazy! They're talking about vaccinating as many people as possible but we
don't even know the secondary effects of the vaccine...."

"France = 65 million doctors!!! It's very fashionable, but (criticizing the
vaccine) is at the origin of an enormous wave of disinformation in this
country!"

"It's just a way of getting rid of the stockpile. Maybe we will know the
truth when a heroic journalist somewhere is ready to let us know the
truth....be patient."

"It's a political conspiracy....to kill part of the population. And it just
happens that children and weaker people will be those who die the easiest!"

"NO! Not with adjuvants. The German government and the army get vaccines
without adjuvants, so why should the French be injected with adjuvants?"